Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
A bounty for snitching?
Snitches get stitches.
This reeks of East Germany. It reeks of fascism at its worst.
It reeks of neighbors who don’t like your car/ dog/ music/you filing these stupid lawsuits for financial gain.

how the fuck did this pass SCOTUS? hopefully the first lawsuit will go that far, and the uselessness of this law will allow it to crumble.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
A bounty for snitching?
Snitches get stitches.
This reeks of East Germany. It reeks of fascism at its worst.
It reeks of neighbors who don’t like your car/ dog/ music/you filing these stupid lawsuits for financial gain.

how the fuck did this pass SCOTUS? hopefully the first lawsuit will go that far, and the uselessness of this law will allow it to crumble.

How did it pass?

Well... Not enough Americans pay attention to their politics (local or federal) and I'd bet most citizens in this country don't even understand how it works. I'd bet most Americans don't know that Obama had his SCOTUS seat STOLEN and given to fuckin Trump. He got to pick 2 justices, and his second pick was the most hypocritical bullshit I've seen in my lifetime. Ask random people (don't actually) and I bet my bottom dollar a majority of them have no idea what's actually happening. I bet most of them don't know what SCOTUS stands for.

Fuck Mitch McConnell, fuck uninformed masses who don't even participate in the first fucking place.

Gerrymandering definitely played a part over years and years.. most Americans support abortion rights, even in Texas. But these bills still get passed.

Fuck citizens united.

Fuck religion.

That's why I mentioned in Random Thoughts: I expect to see outrage, constant and loud outrage over men spilling their fucking seed. How you fuckers like it if we're spying on you and reporting you for every time you stroke your pathetic dick to completion?

As for women who support this bullshit: FUCK YOU TOO. Your "beliefs" are fucking stupid. They just are. Stay the fuck away from my body.

Honestly I can't express my feelings accurately after having a hysterectomy. I can't express how relieved I am. I'm not unaware how big a deal it is that I was even able to have that done.

FUCK YOU TEXAS.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
What pisses me off the most?

The bullshit "pro-life" LIE. Oh, life is sacred? Implement mask mandates to save lives. Get your people vaccinated. Provide healthcare. Provide family leave. Provide childcare. Oh, you conservative fucks don't support any of that? So this is so about controlling women? Thought so. Just fucking admit it already and get off your "life is sacred" high horse. We can all see the shit falling from your mouth. It fucking stinks.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SCOTUS ruled by inaction. Instead of reviewing the bill the handmaid, the frat rapist, the self-loathing token and crew did absolutely nothing.

This is how at least 10 other states are setting up abortion bans without staging a direct attack in Roe v Wade.

The latest census lit a witch burning match under their asses. More than control over women's bodies the anti-abortion movement is about white replacement fear. Additionally, forcing gestation on marginalized women helps enforces lower rates of graduation, higher rates of single parent homes, fewer option to escape poverty.

These groups have an agenda. It's male. It's white. It's subjugation. It's control. It's power.

The lives of any child is never of concern.

Last edited:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
So, SCOTUS can still rule on this. They also have Mississippi’s 12-week law before them.

I really don’t want Texas to be the Roe override. (or anyone else) Henry Wade was the Dallas county prosecutor/DA who tried to keep women from healthcare.
My poetic sense cannot take that.

Docs worked until midnight last night. Praise to them, their staff, and comfort to the women turned away today.

if we are going to see states do this, we need a federal law protecting access to ALL healthcare. men, women, non binary.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think this thread was ever meant to be a discussion. It's a FUCK YOU to Texas government and anyone who supports this kind of bullshit law.

So if you feel like posting some shit in support of bounty-hunting women and dictating what we can or can't do with our bodies let me save you some time: Go Fuck Yourself. Raw as FUCK. I hope you tear something.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And again... You support taking away women's rights? I support taking away your right to beat your dick off. You spill seed without making life? You're a fucking sinner according to that bullshit YOU claim is the reason you're against abortion. Don't be a hypocrite. Stop beating off if you *truly* believe it's all about "potential life". Prove it.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Today’s AP morning wire:
Chief Justice John Roberts dissented along with the court’s three liberal justices. Each of the four dissenting justices wrote separate statements expressing their disagreement with the majority.

Roberts noted that while the majority denied the request for emergency relief “the Court’s order is emphatic in making clear that it cannot be understood as sustaining the constitutionality of the law at issue.”

get working within and without.

I’ve been lucky enough to know enough cis het male allies that my “no womb, no input” stance, paired with “fix it in the contraception side” and “more jail time for rapists who impregnate victims” has always had a malleable dent. No more.
If you cannot conceive based an parts, you cannot compel women to carry.

Last edited: