LiamCox

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All the characters are 18+

Working as a freelance writer for several news websites is a job I never thought I’d have. But here I was. I usually worked at a cafe, just a few minutes long walk from my apartment, mainly for two reasons. First because I couldn’t focus on my work when I sat in my room and second because I could drool at hot men from inside the cafe.

However, something interesting happened at work last week that I really need to share.

It was a typical miserable Monday at work when I looked out the window and saw five men jumping out of a pickup truck.

I immediately lost track of whatever I was doing and watched as they began to unload their equipment. I wondered where these men had come from, until I remembered some pipeline work being done on the street in front of the cafe. It was going to be an almost week-long affair.

The muscles in their arms rippled as their heavy equipment fell out of the truck.

Once everything was on the ground, a couple of them stripped out of their shirts, revealing smooth, tanned skin over classically muscular frames. My dick tingled with that familiar feeling of manly lust as I watched them.

I was particularly drawn to the man who appeared to be the foreman. When they arrived, he was dressed in a T-shirt, jeans, and work boots.

He stood about 6 something and had brown hair that was cut very short. It didn't hurt that he also had a well-trimmed short beard that complemented his features nicely. In a nutshell, he turned me on.

The guys had been there all week, working on the road and, by extension, getting me worked up. Every day at 2:00 p.m. when it was time for my lunch break, I would walk by them and admire those magnificent examples of masculinity. And every time I did, one or two of them would look at me and chuckle to each other before returning to their work.

On Saturday afternoon, all five of them came to the cafe after lunch break. And sat enjoying coffee just a table away from me. I tried not to stare at them, but I'm sure they looked over my shoulder a few times.

I returned to work, but I couldn’t get those shirtless men out of my mind. After lunch I kept looking out the window as they continued to sweat under the sun. Whenever women walked by, the guys would turn and look.

I really needed to pee after a few minutes. I dashed for the bathroom, sighing heavily as I relieved myself at the urinal.

The door swung open at that precise moment. When I turned around, Foreman was walking into the bathroom.

He looked up when he noticed me staring at him. My heart was racing.

What if he mentioned something about me gazing at him all week?

There was nothing I could say that he wouldn't smack me around for. When I heard a husky voice behind me, I was trying to figure out how to stuff my suddenly stiff cock back into my pants without being too obvious. "You like working here?"

I cocked my head. He was leaning against the sink, arms folded across his chest. "Uh," I stammered, "I'm a writer, so I actually do like my job."

"Nice," He fixed his gaze on me. "So…my buddies tell me you've been watching us."

He approached me. Oh no. "Uh—I was probably just looking because my eyes wander everywhere as I think about the words I need to write," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I see and I also noticed that you're taking an awfully long time to piss there, buddy."

I couldn't come up with an answer. Then he came up behind me, his breath hot against my neck.

"I think you like what you see and I tell you what you look good too, you have really nice lips," he said almost in hushed tones. Fuck, my cock throbbed.

My face was flushed, I was sweating profusely, and my heart was racing. I couldn't take it any longer. What did he want from me? "What do you mean?" I gulped.

He grumbled, "It doesn't matter." There was a brief pause. My heartbeat thudded in my ears. "I bet you give a good head."

I gulped. I wanted to get the hell out of there, but something forced me to stay put.

I had managed to get my erection back inside my pants, but it now stood at full attention. I spun around. He was beaming with delight. He clearly noticed my erection.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, a little tougher than I was feeling.

"Oh, I don't know," he licked his lips. "You just look like the type."

I hadn't expected this, especially from this sexy guy in front of me. I took a deep breath in.

"What do you think? I've been watching you all week and it appears that we both could benefit from a break from work."

"What—what did you have in mind?" I stammered, my legs trembling.

"Whatever," he said, his gaze returning to my crotch. "Looks like you wouldn't mind at all."

His hand reached out to me. When I felt his rough workman's fingers through my pants, an electric current jolted through my body. His thumb massaged the underside of my shaft. I recognized a drop of precum spilling out and staining the front of my briefs.

"I've got an idea," he said, moving his gaze past me to the back of the bathroom.

"How about we go back there in that stall and you show me how good you are at giving head? If you do a good job, I might even fuck your ass. Do you think you'll be able to handle it?"

"Um, well …" I nodded, not wanting to say anything.

"Yeah, I think you'll be able to handle that," he said softly. "Now get your ass in there."

I didn't protest because I had somewhat fantasized a scenario like this before and to actually experience was not something I was going to miss.

We walked into the stall and shut the door behind us. As I stood there, the seconds seemed to pass slowly, the anticipation of what was to come making my stomach do flips. He approached me, grabbed my hand, and placed it on his crotch.

"All right, get to work," he commanded and proceed to shed his shirt, to reveal his beefy chest.

I was nervous, but also eager to see what his cock looked like.

But first he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. He was a dominating man, so I let him do the work and after a minute of sloppy lip smacking, he let me go. I was getting confident now.

I kissed my way down his chest, focusing on his rock-hard nipples. He moaned loudly as I clenched his nipples between my teeth, gently biting down on them with my tongue flicking back and forth over the tips.

I was worried that someone would hear us, but I didn't stop.

He was soon pushing on my head, and I knew what he was after. I unbuttoned his jeans' top button and slid my hand into his hot, sweaty crotch. I wrapped my fingers around the hardness inside his damp jockstrap.

I parted his jeans so I could see the outline of his cock-head through the jock. I almost busted my nut because he looked so damn good in that thing.

"Suck my dick through my jock," he said. And I did, nibbling on his harder dick through soft material.

"You're gonna love having that in your throat," he said to me.

I slowly began peeling his jock down over his cock, tasting each piece of his flesh as I went, moving my tongue all over his shaft and pressing my mouth against it.

Finally, I yanked the jock's jeans down to his knees and slid my mouth over his salty-tasting cock's red swollen head. He moaned once more. That was all I needed. I swallowed his cock whole, relaxing my throat and taking a deep breath. "Fuuuuuuck," he exclaimed.

I groaned, amused by his reaction. I sucked him long and slow, getting as deep as I could each time. His workday sweat and the natural scent of his body were really turning me on.

My cock jumped inside my pants every time my nose nestled into his pubes. I spat on my hand, wrapped it around his hot cock, and started tonguing his sac. I sucked his balls and rolled them around on my tongue.

He suddenly grabbed my head from above and held it firmly in place, tilting it slightly upward so that I was staring directly into his eyes. He pushed his cock back into my mouth and face-fucked me like I'd never been face-fucked before. After what felt like a minute, he pulled out.

He took hold of my arm, pulled me roughly up to his face, and said, “My turn.”

With his large hands, he began to undo my belt. He pushed my undies down past my balls after unzipping me. Then, with brute force, he twisted me around to face away from him. I leaned against the stall door and presented my ass to him.

He pulled my legs apart and spat into my cheeks, then began lapping at my hole. As he devoured my hole, my legs quivered and I moaned.

"Look at that," he said quietly from behind me. "That hot, tight little hole." He spat into it once more, then started sliding his fingers back and forth along the entrance. "It's just right. Damn."

He ate it for a little longer before I felt his mouth on the back of my neck and his arm circling my chest. He grabbed me from behind and clamped his teeth on my earlobe.

"I want to fuck you," he said quietly. "I want to be inside your tight hole."

I just hoped no one entered the restroom.

"Get ready, boy," he said into my ear.

As he slid a finger inside me, I bent over even more and pressed my hands against the door of the toilet, pushing my exposed ass back toward him. It hurt at first because there was no lube nearby and I wasn't prepared for it.

As he oohed and aahed, I felt his cock slide back and forth against my ass cheek as he roughly fingered my hole, sliding a second finger into me.

"Such a tight ass," he said as the tip of his cock pushed against the opening of my hole. I heard him spit behind me and then felt his cock slid into my hole. I screamed at the invasion, biting my bottom lip as he took me as his own.

"Fuck yeah," he muttered as he pumped his cock in and out of my hole. "I love that tight ass. Your tight ass is mine.

The rawness of his words seeped into my consciousness, bringing to the surface the primal animal lust that had lain dormant for so long. My senses were tingling furiously. Everything was heightened. I was riding a high like I'd never experienced before, and I didn't want it to end.

"Fuck my hole," I said in hushed tones that quickly turned into a full-fledged cry. "Fill me up already."

"Take that cock, boy. Take my cock up your tight hole!"

As he continued to dominate me, he slammed into me, his balls slapping against mine. The air smelled strongly of sweat and raw sex. Its scent filled my head and made me dizzy even more.

As his cock continued to slide in and out of my hole, I gripped my cock and tugged on it. “That’s it,” I cried. "I'm coming!"

I started cumming immediately.

"Yeah!" he exclaimed, followed by a sudden warm splash of his cum in my hole, followed by another, and another, the last few spurts falling on my cheeks in thick jets of man-juice.

“Holy fuck,” I said. “That was hot as hell.”

“Fucking hot.” He grabbed toilet paper to clean his cock.

I wished we could've had another round, but he had to get back to work.

Then I realized he was going to have to explain himself why he took so much time in the toilet.

"So," I blurted out, "what are you going to tell your buddies about catching me looking at you?"

He turned me around to face him, wiping his sweaty and now cum-stained T-shirt. "I'm just going to tell them that I took care of it," he went on to say.

And I bet he did because when I walked out of the cafe in the evening, all the guys were grinning at me and then back at the foreman.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I worked on the building sites it wasnt unusual for guys who were working long hours away from home to be happy to have a bit of tight ass - for then a hole was a hole was a hole and they had needs. When I was a newbie on site I got shafted more than once by a big Irish brickie, married, 4 kids but preferred my hole to a wank and he passed the word that I was a good screw and most lunchtimes I'd be obliging some guy

shutterer76

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I worked on the building sites it wasnt unusual for guys who were working long hours away from home to be happy to have a bit of tight ass - for then a hole was a hole was a hole and they had needs. When I was a newbie on site I got shafted more than once by a big Irish brickie, married, 4 kids but preferred my hole to a wank and he passed the word that I was a good screw and most lunchtimes I'd be obliging some guy
For real?

Reactions: user27512

Sakiya

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
M

Working as a freelance writer for several news websites is a job I never thought I’d have. But here I was. I usually worked at a cafe, just a few minutes long walk from my apartment, mainly for two reasons. First because I couldn’t focus on my work when I sat in my room and second because I could drool at hot men from inside the cafe.

However, something interesting happened at work last week that I really need to share.

It was a typical miserable Monday at work when I looked out the window and saw five men jumping out of a pickup truck.

I immediately lost track of whatever I was doing and watched as they began to unload their equipment. I wondered where these men had come from, until I remembered some pipeline work being done on the street in front of the cafe. It was going to be an almost week-long affair.

The muscles in their arms rippled as their heavy equipment fell out of the truck.

Once everything was on the ground, a couple of them stripped out of their shirts, revealing smooth, tanned skin over classically muscular frames. My dick tingled with that familiar feeling of manly lust as I watched them.

I was particularly drawn to the man who appeared to be the foreman. When they arrived, he was dressed in a T-shirt, jeans, and work boots.

He stood about 6 something and had brown hair that was cut very short. It didn't hurt that he also had a well-trimmed short beard that complemented his features nicely. In a nutshell, he turned me on.

The guys had been there all week, working on the road and, by extension, getting me worked up. Every day at 2:00 p.m. when it was time for my lunch break, I would walk by them and admire those magnificent examples of masculinity. And every time I did, one or two of them would look at me and chuckle to each other before returning to their work.

On Saturday afternoon, all five of them came to the cafe after lunch break. And sat enjoying coffee just a table away from me. I tried not to stare at them, but I'm sure they looked over my shoulder a few times.

I returned to work, but I couldn’t get those shirtless men out of my mind. After lunch I kept looking out the window as they continued to sweat under the sun. Whenever women walked by, the guys would turn and look.

I really needed to pee after a few minutes. I dashed for the bathroom, sighing heavily as I relieved myself at the urinal.

The door swung open at that precise moment. When I turned around, Foreman was walking into the bathroom.

There was nothing I could say that he wouldn't smack me around for. When I heard a husky voice behind me, I was trying to figure out how to stuff my suddenly stiff cock back into my pants without being too obvious. "You like working here?"

I cocked my head. He was leaning against the sink, arms folded across his chest. "Uh," I stammered, "I'm a writer, so I actually do like my job."

"Nice," He fixed his gaze on me. "So…my buddies tell me you've been watching us."

He approached me. Oh no. "Uh—I was probably just looking because my eyes wander everywhere as I think about the words I need to write," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I see and I also noticed that you're taking an awfully long time to piss there, buddy."

I couldn't come up with an answer. Then he came up behind me, his breath hot against my neck.

"I think you like what you see and I tell you what you look good too, you have really nice lips," he said almost in hushed tones. Fuck, my cock throbbed.

My face was flushed, I was sweating profusely, and my heart was racing. I couldn't take it any longer. What did he want from me? "What do you mean?" I gulped.

He grumbled, "It doesn't matter." There was a brief pause. My heartbeat thudded in my ears. "I bet you give a good head."

I gulped. I wanted to get the hell out of there, but something forced me to stay put.

I had managed to get my erection back inside my pants, but it now stood at full attention. I spun around. He was beaming with delight. He clearly noticed my erection.

I hadn't expected this, especially from this sexy guy in front of me. I took a deep breath in.

"What do you think? I've been watching you all week and it appears that we both could benefit from a break from work."

"Whatever," he said, his gaze returning to my crotch. "Looks like you wouldn't mind at all."

His hand reached out to me. When I felt his rough workman's fingers through my pants, an electric current jolted through my body. His thumb massaged the underside of my shaft. I recognized a drop of precum spilling out and staining the front of my briefs.

"I've got an idea," he said, moving his gaze past me to the back of the bathroom.

"How about we go back there in that stall and you show me how good you are at giving head? If you do a good job, I might even fuck your ass. Do you think you'll be able to handle it?"

"Yeah, I think you'll be able to handle that," he said softly. "Now get your ass in there."

I didn't protest because I had somewhat fantasized a scenario like this before and to actually experience was not something I was going to miss.

We walked into the stall and shut the door behind us. As I stood there, the seconds seemed to pass slowly, the anticipation of what was to come making my stomach do flips. He approached me, grabbed my hand, and placed it on his crotch.

"All right, get to work," he commanded and proceed to shed his shirt, to reveal his beefy chest.

But first he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. He was a dominating man, so I let him do the work and after a minute of sloppy lip smacking, he let me go. I was getting confident now.

I kissed my way down his chest, focusing on his rock-hard nipples. He moaned loudly as I clenched his nipples between my teeth, gently biting down on them with my tongue flicking back and forth over the tips.

He was soon pushing on my head, and I knew what he was after. I unbuttoned his jeans' top button and slid my hand into his hot, sweaty crotch. I wrapped my fingers around the hardness inside his damp jockstrap.

I parted his jeans so I could see the outline of his cock-head through the jock. I almost busted my nut because he looked so damn good in that thing.

"Suck my dick through my jock," he said. And I did, nibbling on his harder dick through soft material.

I slowly began peeling his jock down over his cock, tasting each piece of his flesh as I went, moving my tongue all over his shaft and pressing my mouth against it.

Finally, I yanked the jock's jeans down to his knees and slid my mouth over his salty-tasting cock's red swollen head. He moaned once more. That was all I needed. I swallowed his cock whole, relaxing my throat and taking a deep breath. "Fuuuuuuck," he exclaimed.

I groaned, amused by his reaction. I sucked him long and slow, getting as deep as I could each time. His workday sweat and the natural scent of his body were really turning me on.

My cock jumped inside my pants every time my nose nestled into his pubes. I spat on my hand, wrapped it around his hot cock, and started tonguing his sac. I sucked his balls and rolled them around on my tongue.

He suddenly grabbed my head from above and held it firmly in place, tilting it slightly upward so that I was staring directly into his eyes. He pushed his cock back into my mouth and face-fucked me like I'd never been face-fucked before. After what felt like a minute, he pulled out.

With his large hands, he began to undo my belt. He pushed my undies down past my balls after unzipping me. Then, with brute force, he twisted me around to face away from him. I leaned against the stall door and presented my ass to him.

He pulled my legs apart and spat into my cheeks, then began lapping at my hole. As he devoured my hole, my legs quivered and I moaned.

"Look at that," he said quietly from behind me. "That hot, tight little hole." He spat into it once more, then started sliding his fingers back and forth along the entrance. "It's just right. Damn."

He ate it for a little longer before I felt his mouth on the back of my neck and his arm circling my chest. He grabbed me from behind and clamped his teeth on my earlobe.

As he slid a finger inside me, I bent over even more and pressed my hands against the door of the toilet, pushing my exposed ass back toward him. It hurt at first because there was no lube nearby and I wasn't prepared for it.

As he oohed and aahed, I felt his cock slide back and forth against my ass cheek as he roughly fingered my hole, sliding a second finger into me.

"Such a tight ass," he said as the tip of his cock pushed against the opening of my hole. I heard him spit behind me and then felt his cock slid into my hole. I screamed at the invasion, biting my bottom lip as he took me as his own.

"Fuck yeah," he muttered as he pumped his cock in and out of my hole. "I love that tight ass. Your tight ass is mine.

The rawness of his words seeped into my consciousness, bringing to the surface the primal animal lust that had lain dormant for so long. My senses were tingling furiously. Everything was heightened. I was riding a high like I'd never experienced before, and I didn't want it to end.

"Fuck my hole," I said in hushed tones that quickly turned into a full-fledged cry. "Fill me up already."

As he continued to dominate me, he slammed into me, his balls slapping against mine. The air smelled strongly of sweat and raw sex. Its scent filled my head and made me dizzy even more.

As his cock continued to slide in and out of my hole, I gripped my cock and tugged on it. “That’s it,” I cried. "I'm coming!"

"Yeah!" he exclaimed, followed by a sudden warm splash of his cum in my hole, followed by another, and another, the last few spurts falling on my cheeks in thick jets of man-juice.

Then I realized he was going to have to explain himself why he took so much time in the toilet.

"So," I blurted out, "what are you going to tell your buddies about catching me looking at you?"

He turned me around to face him, wiping his sweaty and now cum-stained T-shirt. "I'm just going to tell them that I took care of it," he went on to say.

And I bet he did because when I walked out of the cafe in the evening, all the guys were grinning at me and then back at the foreman.
More please

Reactions: user27512

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should write some stories and tell us more
Mate, most guys think builders are as straight as an arrow and not up for bum and dick. I worked some big jobs and the guys worked hard, got hard and needed some outlets. My pretty apprentice who found he liked being sucked off after I introduced him to it found he had a talented mouth but only for cash and older guys, I found some fun with the younger ones who'd go out for a drink and get horny....

jjdiamond

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mate, most guys think builders are as straight as an arrow and not up for bum and dick. I worked some big jobs and the guys worked hard, got hard and needed some outlets. My pretty apprentice who found he liked being sucked off after I introduced him to it found he had a talented mouth but only for cash and older guys, I found some fun with the younger ones who'd go out for a drink and get horny....
Sounds hot thanks for sharing

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hot..

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was an apprentice I was always randy and happy to oblige with a five minute blow job, stand up fuck or just toss a guy off. I always think of that time as my slut plus period when any cock from 18 - 80 would give me pleasure

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was an apprentice I was always randy and happy to oblige with a five minute blow job, stand up fuck or just toss a guy off. I always think of that time as my slut plus period when any cock from 18 - 80 would give me pleasure
Yeah that's kinda where I am now, just not at work. I've become a pussy boy bottom. I love to get guys off and hear them moan. Love to get their cum in my belly. Have been told I give good head and a lot of the time that's all I do, suck men off or give them some tight hole. Did get an amazing blowjob a week or so ago. Guy with a mouth and jaws so powerful I was astounded. Ha, I thought he was going to suck my balls out through dick before it was over. I'm still courting a guy at work who I want to seed me. He knows how bad I want his seed and I think that makes him that much hotter to fuck me. Taking seed is something I don't take lightly, but he's someone I trust.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah that's kinda where I am now, just not at work. I've become a pussy boy bottom. I love to get guys off and hear them moan. Love to get their cum in my belly. Have been told I give good head and a lot of the time that's all I do, suck men off or give them some tight hole. Did get an amazing blowjob a week or so ago. Guy with a mouth and jaws so powerful I was astounded. Ha, I thought he was going to suck my balls out through dick before it was over. I'm still courting a guy at work who I want to seed me. He knows how bad I want his seed and I think that makes him that much hotter to fuck me. Taking seed is something I don't take lightly, but he's someone I trust.
I'm delighted to report that while that was my time as a slut whore that was just the start. I soon came to prefer older guys and I do mean older, really old, they were so much more interesting and fucked with such care and skill, sucked my cock with a passion and let me screw their wizened asses with delight. Of course it was all bareback then, after all I was sucking cock and swallowing cum so what was the difference.
Mate, desiring a guy is amazing so I hope he gets to spread your cheeks soon and fill you with his spunk - several times, often its not the size of the cock that matters as much as the guy and his appeal, sometimes its just sex

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Mate, desiring a guy is amazing so I hope he gets to spread your cheeks soon and fill you with his spunk - several times, often its not the size of the cock that matters as much as the guy and his appeal, sometimes its just sex."

How well I have found this to be true. This guy is someone I have known (of) at work for years. I always thought he was hot, but we worked at opposite ends of the plant and never really knew each other. Then one night suddenly about two years ago he and I met through another buddy and did a three way. The passion between us was incredibly strong. Eventually he and I met at my place alone and the passion continued to get stronger. I want his seed in me so bad I can't stand it and he knows it. He once said if he gives me his seed, I'll be his. I think that could mean different things for different people, but in our situation I think he means if he gives me his seed, he will always be a part of me and I him. I am terribly passionate for him.

Brotherhood on a different level.

kiki12321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

You didn’t douche so I bet that fucking was muddy poopy lol

kiki12321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm delighted to report that while that was my time as a slut whore that was just the start. I soon came to prefer older guys and I do mean older, really old, they were so much more interesting and fucked with such care and skill, sucked my cock with a passion and let me screw their wizened asses with delight. Of course it was all bareback then, after all I was sucking cock and swallowing cum so what was the difference.
Mate, desiring a guy is amazing so I hope he gets to spread your cheeks soon and fill you with his spunk - several times, often its not the size of the cock that matters as much as the guy and his appeal, sometimes its just sex
You can fuck my 90yo great grandpa

kaiguy87

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in my experience, ive had a construction worker come over almost weekly when he was working in the city, 6:15am he'd be over too bust a nut then work at 7. tall sexy stud that just needed to breed. he even let me make vids. it was completely anon up until the 3rd or 4th.