A _avg_ Sexy Member Media: 1 Joined Nov 11, 2007 Posts 1,647 Media 1 Likes 91 Points 133 _avg_, Dec 28, 2008 #1 fuck at the farm This has been one of my favorites for years, I dunno. Can anyone help ID this couple? okthanxbye!
fuck at the farm This has been one of my favorites for years, I dunno. Can anyone help ID this couple? okthanxbye!
Calboner Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 49 Joined Aug 16, 2007 Posts 9,047 Media 49 Likes 9,168 Points 443 Location USA Verification View Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male Calboner, Dec 28, 2008 #2 I recognize the scene (I've always liked it too!), though I don't know the name of the movie it comes from. I think the guy is named Pierre Woodman. I don't know the girl's name.
I recognize the scene (I've always liked it too!), though I don't know the name of the movie it comes from. I think the guy is named Pierre Woodman. I don't know the girl's name.
S stratedude Legendary Member Media: 17 Joined Jun 28, 2007 Posts 2,597 Media 17 Likes 1,577 Points 583 Location Ohio Sexuality 99% Straight, 1% Gay Gender Male stratedude, Dec 28, 2008 #3 _avg_ said: fuck at the farm This has been one of my favorites for years, I dunno. Can anyone help ID this couple? okthanxbye! Click to expand... I've got the whole scene available for download in my daily movie thread Edit: Whoops I lied! Let me upload it right now and I'll have it for you guys as soon as its ready... Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
_avg_ said: fuck at the farm This has been one of my favorites for years, I dunno. Can anyone help ID this couple? okthanxbye! Click to expand... I've got the whole scene available for download in my daily movie thread Edit: Whoops I lied! Let me upload it right now and I'll have it for you guys as soon as its ready...
S stratedude Legendary Member Media: 17 Joined Jun 28, 2007 Posts 2,597 Media 17 Likes 1,577 Points 583 Location Ohio Sexuality 99% Straight, 1% Gay Gender Male stratedude, Dec 28, 2008 #4 Ok I posted the whole scene here.
A _avg_ Sexy Member Media: 1 Joined Nov 11, 2007 Posts 1,647 Media 1 Likes 91 Points 133 _avg_, Dec 29, 2008 #5 Dude, you rock!! raise: Any idea what her name is tho?
jeff black Cherished Member Media: 3 Joined Mar 2, 2006 Posts 10,397 Media 3 Likes 326 Points 193 Location CANADA jeff black, Dec 29, 2008 #6 That's a huge hay loft.