Gay Bnb Experience

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner and I have used MisterBNB quite a bit while traveling in Europe. It has always worked out well and sometimes has turned into sex. Probably the most surprising was booking a place in Istanbul. Given that it is Turkey, I wasn't expecting anything. We got there and these two sexy young guys showed us the room. It was actually their bedroom that they rent out. When it is rented, they sleep on a bed behind their couch in the living room that had a bamboo curtain that came down. I kinda felt bad taking their bedroom, but I knew it was a way for them to make extra money and meet people from all over the world. Friendly guys. Didn't speak much english. We spent the day exploring the city. When we got back, they had some friends over and wanted us to hang out in the living room with them and their friends. We struggled with language, but made it work.

What wasn't easily communicated is that they had arranged a sex party for us. One of their friends was a total bottom who loved getting fucked. He would go behind the bamboo curtain and one of the guys would fuck him while everyone was on the couch just on the other side of the bamboo curtain. You don't need to speak Turkish to figure out where this party was going. Then they asked me to go fuck him. I was glad to be a part of this kind of party. Fucked the hell out of him and made him scream while all his friends listened. Not sure if he was playing to them or was just having a great time riding my big dick. When I was done, I didn't bother to put my pants back on until I was in the living room. The guys were all staring at my still hard dick and talking in Turkish. I think they figured out why their friend was screaming so loud. My partner also took his turn.

So the most unexpected, most unlikely place we stayed at MisterBNB turned out to be one of the hottest and fun places. Maybe the not knowing what might happen is part of the appeal for me to use the service.

kcdave

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you read the descriptions carefully you can sometimes read between the lines. For instance if it’s in Palm Springs or Wilton manors and they mention that they have a private pool with nude swimming. You can read between the lines.
Many of the profiles will say clothing optional.

Reactions: Hartmantony92

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My partner and I have used MisterBNB quite a bit while traveling in Europe. It has always worked out well and sometimes has turned into sex. Probably the most surprising was booking a place in Istanbul. Given that it is Turkey, I wasn't expecting anything. We got there and these two sexy young guys showed us the room. It was actually their bedroom that they rent out. When it is rented, they sleep on a bed behind their couch in the living room that had a bamboo curtain that came down. I kinda felt bad taking their bedroom, but I knew it was a way for them to make extra money and meet people from all over the world. Friendly guys. Didn't speak much english. We spent the day exploring the city. When we got back, they had some friends over and wanted us to hang out in the living room with them and their friends. We struggled with language, but made it work.

What wasn't easily communicated is that they had arranged a sex party for us. One of their friends was a total bottom who loved getting fucked. He would go behind the bamboo curtain and one of the guys would fuck him while everyone was on the couch just on the other side of the bamboo curtain. You don't need to speak Turkish to figure out where this party was going. Then they asked me to go fuck him. I was glad to be a part of this kind of party. Fucked the hell out of him and made him scream while all his friends listened. Not sure if he was playing to them or was just having a great time riding my big dick. When I was done, I didn't bother to put my pants back on until I was in the living room. The guys were all staring at my still hard dick and talking in Turkish. I think they figured out why their friend was screaming so loud. My partner also took his turn.

So the most unexpected, most unlikely place we stayed at MisterBNB turned out to be one of the hottest and fun places. Maybe the not knowing what might happen is part of the appeal for me to use the service.

A super hot story, but it could have been super awkward and ended very differently if you and your partner were not interested in having an impromptu sex party. I know my partner would have freaked out.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A super hot story, but it could have been super awkward and ended very differently if you and your partner were not interested in having an impromptu sex party. I know my partner would have freaked out.

Hadn't thought about that. I guess my partner and I are always up for a little sex party. I guess we would have just gone to our room and let them party by themselves. But they did kinda throw the party for us. Or at least I think they did. Like I said, communication was a little dicy.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I live in Turkey; many people are not relaxed about sex, nudity and/or homosexuality.
Luckily more touristy areas in the West & South are less conservative.

There are some amazingly hot sexy Turkish guys, hot model types everywhere you look. Often handsome, slim and hairy.

I’m interested to know if these guys were wanting to use condoms? Many don’t believe in protection unfortunately.
What about your hosts? Were they joining in with the fun, or just the bottom getting the action?

Reactions: leo197

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in Turkey; many people are not relaxed about sex, nudity and/or homosexuality.
Luckily more touristy areas in the West & South are less conservative.

There are some amazingly hot sexy Turkish guys, hot model types everywhere you look. Often handsome, slim and hairy.

I’m interested to know if these guys were wanting to use condoms? Many don’t believe in protection unfortunately.
What about your hosts? Were they joining in with the fun, or just the bottom getting the action?

We sailed in Turkey for about three years. And yes, I totally agree that there are a lot of very hot guys in Turkey. And yes, most Turks are homophobic. But, like everywhere, there are still gay guys living there. They would find us on Gay Romeo, the most popular hookup app in Europe, and come to our boat away from their village and would love having sex with us. Foreigners don't out them. Their secret stays safe. We fucked all of them bareback. They wanted it raw. We jerked off with the hosts and the other guys on the couch at the little party. All of the fucking occurred behind the bamboo curtain. So I am not sure if more than one of them was getting fucked. The hosts did go behind the curtain, but we didn't have sex with them, other than jerking off.

We sailed mostly in Southern Turkey, one of the most beautiful parts of the Mediterranean. What happened in Istanbul was the first and only time we ever did anything with a group of Turks. There also was a gay bath house in Istanbul which, while not crowded, had some very hot guys there wanting to be fucked. Not sure if it is still there. This was about 10 years ago. I know the government has gotten way more conservative since we were there. I am sure they feel less safe now.

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We sailed in Turkey for about three years. And yes, I totally agree that there are a lot of very hot guys in Turkey. And yes, most Turks are homophobic. But, like everywhere, there are still gay guys living there. They would find us on Gay Romeo, the most popular hookup app in Europe, and come to our boat away from their village and would love having sex with us. Foreigners don't out them. Their secret stays safe. We fucked all of them bareback. They wanted it raw. We jerked off with the hosts and the other guys on the couch at the little party. All of the fucking occurred behind the bamboo curtain. So I am not sure if more than one of them was getting fucked. The hosts did go behind the curtain, but we didn't have sex with them, other than jerking off.

We sailed mostly in Southern Turkey, one of the most beautiful parts of the Mediterranean. What happened in Istanbul was the first and only time we ever did anything with a group of Turks. There also was a gay bath house in Istanbul which, while not crowded, had some very hot guys there wanting to be fucked. Not sure if it is still there. This was about 10 years ago. I know the government has gotten way more conservative since we were there. I am sure they feel less safe now.

I went to a quasi-bathhouse in Istanbul a few years ago but it was definitely more of a brothel. The most of the guys were sitting around in their underwear and looking to get paid. Also went to a traditional Turkish bath that catered to a gay clientele. Not much action beyond jerking surreptitiously. Private massages were available, but they were really rent boys that rub your shoulders for five minutes and then start negotiating for “extras.”

Reactions: Hakan1

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Does that cover the States as well?

Eccles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Look for clothing optional. It often but not always leads to some intimacy. I’ve stayed in Italy via a well known bnb site, where the sleeping arrangement was shared bed. We had a great night although we had to be discreet because of his neighbours.

djl102382

Cherished Member
Media

Interesting gay BNB