Gay cuckold

The thought of seeing my bf take a huge 8”+ cock or using some tight guys hole gets me so horny. I know he’d be willing to try it if I wanted to, but wouldn’t really enjoy it unfortunately. Seeing my bf in pleasure is a major turn on for me and if he won’t be then it won’t be as enjoyable for either of us.
Huge huge huge turn on

I was a cuck for years and would give anything to be again.
My husband at the time would bring his men back and take them to bed in our house. He always made sure I could hear everything they were doing.
Occasionally I was allowed to watch and very occasionally my husband would let me line his cock up with his current partner then I could watch every inch disappear into a tight ass.
I watched him find a guy and I helped them fall in love which was a beautiful thing to be part of.

I would do ANYTHING for my current husband to look for other guys to fuck....
I’d love to be a cuckold

S

SmallEggplant

So here’s my gay cuck story. My bf and I had been together for a couple of years at that point. He was a total bottom, so I was a total top by default. He told me that he’d like to open up the relationship. At first I was hurt and jealous, but I didn’t want to stand in the way of him being satisfied, so I agreed.

As you can tell from my screen name, I’m a small guy, and I was pretty insecure about him bottoming for other, presumably larger guys. He didn’t want to hurt my feelings, so he was always very discreet with his hookups. But one day, while looking for some music on a hard drive we shared, I found a video of him getting fucked by a hung guy. I must have watched it a hundred times while he was at work. It was such a turn on hearing him tell the other guy how big he was and how amazing he felt. Listening to my bf moan like I’d never made him.

I’d never been turned on more. After that, I let him know he didn’t have to be discreet, and it was really exciting to see his chats with these other guys, to hear them together, or to top him afterward when he was so loose he couldn’t even fee me.

that in turn led me to getting into sph. Our relationship has since ended for unrelated reasons, but I’d love to be in a relationship like that again

So here’s my gay cuck story. My bf and I had been together for a couple of years at that point. He was a total bottom, so I was a total top by default. He told me that he’d like to open up the relationship. At first I was hurt and jealous, but I didn’t want to stand in the way of him being satisfied, so I agreed.

As you can tell from my screen name, I’m a small guy, and I was pretty insecure about him bottoming for other, presumably larger guys. He didn’t want to hurt my feelings, so he was always very discreet with his hookups. But one day, while looking for some music on a hard drive we shared, I found a video of him getting fucked by a hung guy. I must have watched it a hundred times while he was at work. It was such a turn on hearing him tell the other guy how big he was and how amazing he felt. Listening to my bf moan like I’d never made him.

I’d never been turned on more. After that, I let him know he didn’t have to be discreet, and it was really exciting to see his chats with these other guys, to hear them together, or to top him afterward when he was so loose he couldn’t even fee me.

that in turn led me to getting into sph. Our relationship has since ended for unrelated reasons, but I’d love to be in a relationship like that again
Good luck finding another relationship like that. I truly hope you. I would love it

vanagon

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’d love to be a cuckold

With that monster dong, it may be hard to find a bigger monster to own you.... You are one intimidating stud. But the thought of you submitting to a little alpha guy is very hot to imagine!

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Been in situation... I was invited to join a gay couple one guy a tad above average maybe 6.5 and his bf was smaller like you. I though I was heading over for more of a threesome buyout turned into more of the little guy watching me fuck the boyfriend while the guy I was fucking praised my bigger cock....
Hit me up for chat
Your cock is hot! Love the head and it looks really rigid, super hard!

Reactions: P.J.9 and navynmd

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not really sold on the psychology of it but I have to admit that in my usually straight forwards if free wheeling sexuality the only real kink I have for for fucking the partners of other people, gay or straight, knowing or unknowing, away from the house or in the room. I get an extra special little kick out of married/partnered men. That little ball of lust and confusion. I have done this a few times.

My first 3sum was MMF when I was 18 or so where I fucked them both and that has rather set the scene for occasional encounters throughout later life. It's not something I go out of my way for but when it crops up I'm more than happy to indulge.

Recently there was that Welsh couple but that was a proper 3sum so I don't count it in the cuckolding sphere but time before that was a local couple's profile with only the bottom chatting, very keen, who was trying to ask the top's permission that kinda grudgingly came. Oh fuck, it was Halloween night, I remember, I have a feeling I fucked someone else too but... went to their house and met the bottom, went in, went to the bed room, had him sucking on my dick... and then the top showed up. He'd been in another room and was now standing in the door way with a sour look on his face as I did my business with his bf on his bed.

I did ask if he was ok with it.

Didn't get much of a response.

:D

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Good luck finding someone happy to take that. I know I'd want bigger straight off the bat

Reactions: trott2589 and P.J.9
D

deleted1025121

I had a situation where i had a regular fuck bud. It was just us for a long time and we got together pretty often. But then we started doing 3ways and almost every time the 3rd guy he chose was hung like a horse. I would always start out topping...but when it was the hung 3rd guys turn....I've never heard my bud orgasm so loud. This was like every time with the hung men. Never me. So that went on awhile, so it was kind of a cuckold situation. But of course it didn't last. About 6 months had gone by and I hadn't seen him or hooked up. I saw him at a bar one night and he introduced me to his new bf. It turned out it was one of our hung hookup guys. He was a sexy puerto rican guy who literally was like 9.5x6. Put me to shame. But that was fine. I was ok with it and happy for him.

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a situation where i had a regular fuck bud. It was just us for a long time and we got together pretty often. But then we started doing 3ways and almost every time the 3rd guy he chose was hung like a horse. I would always start out topping...but when it was the hung 3rd guys turn....I've never heard my bud orgasm so loud. This was like every time with the hung men. Never me. So that went on awhile, so it was kind of a cuckold situation. But of course it didn't last. About 6 months had gone by and I hadn't seen him or hooked up. I saw him at a bar one night and he introduced me to his new bf. It turned out it was one of our hung hookup guys. He was a sexy puerto rican guy who literally was like 9.5x6. Put me to shame. But that was fine. I was ok with it and happy for him.
Damn I bet your fuck bud had some fun with you and even bigger guys. You ever take any of the bigger guys for yourself?

Reactions: P.J.9

Very hot mmmm mmmmmm

Reactions: lttle1

Seanboi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys don't know which ones of you still chat in this program or this forum, but I was wanting to start up a type of cuck photo collage that I've collected over time and where people can add to it too if they wish. Any suggestions on how I'd go about doing that in here? Thanks.

cockboiii

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
My bf used to tell me about how much he loved his ex's cocks. He'd describe the in detail to me. I'd ask him what kind of cock he liked. He'd tell me he liked a 7ish cock with a big head, big balls, that curved upwards. I'd ask him "like mine?" he'd always laugh and say no. We were together for over ten years, and he had a huge 8 inch dick. Mine looked so small compared to him. I could tell he wasn't turned on by my little penis because he'd get soft when he touched it. He'd just cum when i sucked him off. Eventually he broke up with me and at the end I wanted to have sex one last time and he was like "no fucking way" - He really just put up with my little penis and was never into it. He met a guy a couple days later and married him - the guys is about 9 inches i hear. Any other guys have similar stories?

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My bf used to tell me about how much he loved his ex's cocks. He'd describe the in detail to me. I'd ask him what kind of cock he liked. He'd tell me he liked a 7ish cock with a big head, big balls, that curved upwards. I'd ask him "like mine?" he'd always laugh and say no. We were together for over ten years, and he had a huge 8 inch dick. Mine looked so small compared to him. I could tell he wasn't turned on by my little penis because he'd get soft when he touched it. He'd just cum when i sucked him off. Eventually he broke up with me and at the end I wanted to have sex one last time and he was like "no fucking way" - He really just put up with my little penis and was never into it. He met a guy a couple days later and married him - the guys is about 9 inches i hear. Any other guys have similar stories?
Wow you really don't compare to his ideal 7in nevermind the 9 he ended up with. He made the right choice :joy:

Wish I found someone that big

Reactions: nixco and P.J.9