Gay cuckold

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spent another great night being sent the messages between my partner and online friend as they built up to wanking loudly together. I could hear him cumming in the next room.
Next morning his cum rag was still soaking wet
Any interesting in sharing those messages with the class?

Reactions: P.J.9
D

deleted1025121

Spent another great night being sent the messages between my partner and online friend as they built up to wanking loudly together. I could hear him cumming in the next room.
I'm confused? They were having phone sex or just hot text chat session? And you could hear your bf wanking to the chat session? Is your bf really hung?

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fuck very hot. Mmmm. Yes. I’m hard reading this mmmm

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’d love them to get together but I’m not sure it will happen. He definitely is missing fucking. I’d love to tell him to bring people home while I’m here but we just don’t talk openly like that. Steve would think it means we don’t love each other.

nixco

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I haven't done any cucking to date but can definitely see the appeal. I remember one guy I hooked up with in a hotel had a BF back home in another city ... anyhow, he wanted his BF to hear him getting fucked by me, so he phoned him up, put the phone on the bed stand and let his BF hear me absolutely rail him.

Apparently his BF had a small dick and didn't provide much satisfaction. It was fucking hot, knowing his BF was getting off on listening to our fucking and moaning.