Gay guys who like pussy.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a gay men like 100% but since a while I have been craving pussy. I think I would like to try one day. Could anyone decrive how does it feel to fuck pussy and whether is it worth of trying? ;)
Like an ass I guess but looser and easier to get into. No lube required.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You'll never experience another feeling like a wet pussy at an elevated temperature. My BF and I were talking about this the other day. My ex's pussy at times would get a lot hotter inside than usual. I guess it was due to varying degrees of being turned on. However, that feeling when rock hard and throbbing is indescribable. It not anywhere as tight as a ass but completely easy to slip into and believe me you will want to stay there. It's just amazing. The BF and I have had conversations on the possibility of getting in on a four-way where a woman is involved, since we have both been married to a woman and like pussy. I don't know if it will happen, but it is possible.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Labels are important when your young and without life experiences to guide you toward self-discovery. As you age and build a retinue of different experiences to show you who you are and who you want to be, the labels you were so attached tpo before begin to wane. I was very attached to the idea of being gay. Then I "discovered" myself and took a series of steps toward identifying as bisexual. Now that I'm close to finding my life partner, the journey aspect of it was great and all. I chose to live. But it's not so important to me anymore. There are other parts of my life I engage with more instead. It's jsut your life man.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
And here comes another conversion enthusiast. So he can't just go on being gay with his male choices?

Not all all. If he believes he's gay, he's gay. I was just curious to know how strong his bisexual tendencies are.

I have no interest in converting anyone. You are what you are!

Peace!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
You'll never experience another feeling like a wet pussy at an elevated temperature. My BF and I were talking about this the other day. My ex's pussy at times would get a lot hotter inside than usual. I guess it was due to varying degrees of being turned on. However, that feeling when rock hard and throbbing is indescribable. It not anywhere as tight as a ass but completely easy to slip into and believe me you will want to stay there. It's just amazing. The BF and I have had conversations on the possibility of getting in on a four-way where a woman is involved, since we have both been married to a woman and like pussy. I don't know if it will happen, but it is possible.

I never had my big boy inside a pussy before.

I am very into pussy and lesbian sex with fuller-sized women, but not interested in romance with women, if that makes any sense.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never had my big boy inside a pussy before.

I am very into pussy and lesbian sex with fuller-sized women, but not interested in romance with women, if that makes any sense.

Dude it does make sense. I am at least 99% gay if that makes sense, lol.. I have been married to a woman and had a great sex life then, but amazingly better now. Believe it or not the 1% raises its head now and again, but not often. I could fuck pussy again but admit I'd be nervous because I know men turn me on 99%. One day though I will have pussy again and I know it will be hot. I believe there are women out there who get turned on by giving an interested gay guy the pleasure of pussy. I think the BF and I can make the situation happen with the right people. I think we can find a cool woman willing to come to a gay three or four way and be there to give pussy to those interested. I know I'll be nervous but can't wait for it to happen. It would turn me on greatly to see you dip your big bull in a wet cunt and listen to your moans intensify until your jizz is in her or on her.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Dude it does make sense. I am at least 99% gay if that makes sense, lol.. I have been married to a woman and had a great sex life then, but amazingly better now. Believe it or not the 1% raises its head now and again, but not often. I could fuck pussy again but admit I'd be nervous because I know men turn me on 99%. One day though I will have pussy again and I know it will be hot. I believe there are women out there who get turned on by giving an interested gay guy the pleasure of pussy. I think the BF and I can make the situation happen with the right people. I think we can find a cool woman willing to come to a gay three or four way and be there to give pussy to those interested. I know I'll be nervous but can't wait for it to happen. It would turn me on greatly to see you dip your big bull in a wet cunt and listen to your moans intensify until your jizz is in her or on her.

You have my dick rock hard, buddy!

I would love to watch your expressions as I slide my big dick in a wet pussy for the first time.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
yes being inside a wet pussy is a great feeling. you should look into a foursome as long as your BF is fine with it.

Reactions: bravesoldier

Moodley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you guys are bisexual or fluid why do say studf like you dont like labels or that you are fluid or bisexual but in the next line say i am gay. Doesnt matter if its only for sex with a woman or only relationships with a woman you are bi/ fluid not gay. Since when is being gay the punch line now

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you guys are bisexual or fluid why do say studf like you dont like labels or that you are fluid or bisexual but in the next line say i am gay. Doesnt matter if its only for sex with a woman or only relationships with a woman you are bi/ fluid not gay. Since when is being gay the punch line now
i am bisexual ...i enjoy doing sexual things with guys and girls ....i love sex

TelluricMatrix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How can you be gay and like pussy?trying to understand not being critical

Way I see it, it's about context. Genitals don't (as far as I know) exist by themselves; they're attached to people, our experiences with them, and other things.

I find vaginas much more attractive on a big, burly bear than on a woman. In fact, women/femininity kind of ruin vaginas (or cocks, if we're talking about a woman with a penis) for me.

So it's easy for me to conclude, since I find masculine traits a turn on and feminine ones a turn off, that gay describes me better than bi, even if it seems a little counterintuitive that painted nails on a guy can make him less attractive to me than him having a pussy.

Reactions: Iga

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Way I see it, it's about context. Genitals don't (as far as I know) exist by themselves; they're attached to people, our experiences with them, and other things.

I find vaginas much more attractive on a big, burly bear than on a woman. In fact, women/femininity kind of ruin vaginas (or cocks, if we're talking about a woman with a penis) for me.

So it's easy for me to conclude, since I find masculine traits a turn on and feminine ones a turn off, that gay describes me better than bi, even if it seems a little counterintuitive that painted nails on a guy can make him less attractive to me than him having a pussy.

I was gay when I married my ex-wife but at the time I wasn't wanting to be be gay. Just know, gay guys can get comfortable having sex with a woman. It is possible.. Pussy feels good to a gay guy's dick just like it does to a straight guy's dick. I hope that makes sense, it makes perfect sense to me because I have been there.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was gay when I married my ex-wife but at the time I wasn't wanting to be be gay. Just know, gay guys can get comfortable having sex with a woman. It is possible.. Pussy feels good to a gay guy's dick just like it does to a straight guy's dick. I hope that makes sense, it makes perfect sense to me because I have been there.
Thank you for that! I've been loving pussy my whole life. Then I started using toys on myself... Than a man held my cock... I see no reason that a gay man can't get 'used to' a vagina. Much in the same way a 'straight man' finds another man has skills too...

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
having your cock in a hole and thrusting feels good and the feeling of a climax

Reactions: Voltaire and Notaes