Gay leather sex. What am I getting myself into?

just rodger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always been turned on by leather Daddy's , so I joined a leather website and posted a
personal ad. I stated I was turned on by being submissive and the whole leather scene turned me on.
I begin to question what I know, what will go on in the privacy of a bedroom, dungeon, wherever ?
What exactly does gay leather sex entail?
Will I get fucked? Will I get a hand job at least? Or is my orgasm not important ?
Thanks

Reactions: raylogan93
I have always been turned on by leather Daddy's , so I joined a leather website and posted a
personal ad. I stated I was turned on by being submissive and the whole leather scene turned me on.
I begin to question what I know, what will go on in the privacy of a bedroom, dungeon, wherever ?
What exactly does gay leather sex entail?
Will I get fucked? Will I get a hand job at least? Or is my orgasm not important ?
Thanks
Leather is a spectrum. Some guys get into it because most leather guys are really slutty and comparatively easy to hookup with. Others simply enjoy the aesthetic and the theatrical aspects. Some guys really get into submission with a master-slave relationship that has a lot of rules about what they can and cannot do, much of which have little to do with actual sex. Generalizing about the people on a whole website is impossible. It’s best to discuss your expectations and parameters with the guys that answer your ad before meeting in person. Being turned on by the idea of being submissive in the abstract is very different than hooking up with a true dom.