Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I did direct message and friend one guy on Facebook who I hooked up with a few times in college. We don't live in the same town and haven't met in person, but it's been fun reconnecting with him and seeing what he's up to after almost 20 years.
My partner who i have been with for over 18 years reconnected on facebook with the one boy that taught him to love men at age 13 (more than 47 years ago). It was amazing how they were glad to find each other and talk about their growing up years. My partner's friend went on to marry (women) three times and yet he didn't bat an eye when he found out my partner grew up to be gay.

Reactions: JockVamp

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone eventually makes a negative comment about my posts: "Those men aren't middle-aged"..."Since when is scruff considered a beard?" I just want to be up front in saying that if someone says something negative about my posts in this thread, I won't post any more pics. This thread is about love, not hate.
I feel you dude,these pics make me want to be in love again

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These pictures of love, affection, intimate moments between two men in love, are what keep the embers of the hopeful romantic in me alive with the hopes to be able to someday share moments like these with someone I love and who loves me back.

I particularly loved the quote by Ian Thomas, about making love every time we held hands, but I would like to expound on that by saying we expressed love to each other every time we held hands, kissed or lovingly touched one another.

Much gratitude to HFO Stimmer for starting such a heartwarming thread. It provides a glimmer of what could be if we allow ourselves to be vulnerable and put ourselves out there to receive love.
well said!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Alright, I thought I would try to start another thread. I ran across a quantity of these sweet pics and thought I would share them. Be advised that one negative comment and I will stop posting. If you want to add to this thread, please avoid the raunchy pics and pics of sex acts. This thread is for nice pics of gay men showing their love for each other.

I love the dark hair on the guys chest in the first pic. Hot hot hot!!!