Gay Mainstream Movies

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone seen any good gay themed movies lately?
I recently saw, "The Man With the Answers." It was OK. I gave seen worse.
It is a road trip movie with two strangers.
One scene: they go swimming in their underwear. The guys are sitting on the dock and one gets up to get out of his wet briefs and into his dry shorts. The other turns around and we basically see right between his legs to see his balls a bit of his dick.

Is there an app or website to see these movies free?
I'd appreciate your help. Thank you.

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just watched a German movie recently (had to Tortuga it) called Center of My World (German title: Die Mitte der Welt). It had English subs with it. The main character was recently in this really good German TV show (shown on Netflix) called Dark. Anyways, it's a really good movie and yes, there is nudity in it, but it's actually done very well. Here's a link for the movie on IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4932154/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_16

Reactions: fellatio4ever

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's another thread somewhere here on the site called "Romantic Gay Films (Movies?)" Something like that. Lists many films from all over the world. I just don't know how to see most of them.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

SgtGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a chance to rewatch Ang Lee's The Wedding Banquet lately. The last time I saw it was back when it was in theaters in the early '90s. I still really enjoyed it. It's a really nice story about the wonders of coming out of the closet. But it also was a reminder of how things were when I first came out. And a nice look into the culture of Taiwanese immigrants as well.

Darryl_jones23

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Watch Firebird 2021, it will broke ur heart in days. Its a good movie but prefer to ready a tissue at the end.

Done watching it. Roman and Segey are so hot. I want to see their naked PENIS ROCK HARD. if anyone of you have naked pics and vids of them share some links pleaseeee
firebird-e1617180659266.jpeg

eua4luxxmaivg7c-jpeg.30188171