Hey guys
I’m Gay myself. But have been more interested in fucking a woman,
I’m bi curious recently
, hubby doesn’t know, and wouldn’t be really happy
my straight buddies say I should fuck a girl
Any thoughts on how she should proceed?
Thanks

thoughts on how she should proceed?
You are proposing someone to be your ant to let you play with your magnifier and the sun? I would advice her a punch on the trough smoke capsule and bat wire to get her ass out of there.
If you said that developed feelings you could have a shot but just to fuck hire a Hooker don't waste people time.

Reactions: ronin001
Yeah, I would have to agree; this sounds like a science experiment. In trying to figure yourself out, maybe.

Which isn't a bad thing necessarily--if it is constructive--but should still absolutely NEVER come at the expense of someone else. Indeed, that would be truly selfish. That would make it wrong.

Anyhow, it doesn't sound like you're getting good advice in real life. And based upon the little I immediately grasp, this is how I would return the original question: with more questions.

Humor me.

#1. Are your friends aware of your present relationship?

Because, if so...

#2. Aren't your friend suggesting then that you should be unfaithful?

Or...

#3. Aren't your friends suggesting then that you risk damaging the relationship of someone else?

With all due respect: don't do this.

In fact, maybe try to set the example for this group of people instead. Should the subject ever arise again, tell them, plainly: no; I'm not going to use someone else, even to figure myself out.

If you are unhappy in your present relationship, try fixing it or ending it. With kindness.

Hmmmm, I suggest giving it a try if it’s within the bounds of your relationship.

This reminds me a funny story where a buddy of mine who is gay (he enjoyed hitting on me) came up to me and said “hey, if you’ve never been with a man, how do you know you won’t like it.” To that I said, “I’ve had my penis in a mouth, in a pussy and in an ass. I’ve also had toys in my ass. So I know how all the things feel, I don’t think they’d feel any better or worse with a man. I’m just not attracted to men. But you, you’ve only had 3 of those 4 things. How do you know you don’t like pussy?”

This got him thinking, and the next day (Friday) he came up to me at work and said “I was thinking about what you said and I’m going to have sex with a woman this weekend. “ he apparently just had a friend who was down for that. Good for him. Haha.

Monday morning, he walks up to me and before I can ask him any questions about it he said “well…I’m bi now. Pussy is awesome”.

I’m bi curious recently
, hubby doesn’t know, and wouldn’t be really happy
my straight buddies say I should fuck a girl
Any thoughts on how she should proceed?
Don't. That's probably the absolute best advice I could give you.
Assuming you need to push the matter, 1st discuss with your husband and give him the option to stay or bail, and 2nd for heavens sake please first make sure the girl is cool with bisexual guys 1st...don't be the guy that fucks with her psyche because she turned out to be some gay guys experiment.

The first step should be to discuss your feelings of bi-curiousness with your husband I think, then you can make an informed decision on what to do about his feelings about it. If you're scared to even bring it up with him as a hypothetical, then you might have bigger problems.

I myself had an ex-gf who at one point wanted my permission to have sex with other women, to satisfy her bi-curiousity. I am grateful that she brought it up openly, doing it behind my back would've been grounds for breaking up I think.

You haven't told us what the terms of your exclusivity in your marriage is... and coupled with the fact that you tell us that your husband wouldn't approve of this idea, it suggests to me that you might be considering infidelity. Would that be the case?

Please don't cheat, that is all.