Gay man looking for a Muslim closet Lesbian to marry to take the pressue off.

MuscledTop

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi I am bisexual but you can say about 95% i'm gay and the rest 5% I might be straight.

My family originates from the South East Asia. In our culture where marriage is thought of as a milestone in life that one has to fulfill it no matter what. The family and relatives start pressuing us men and even girls to get married asap. Infact the only topic at any family gathering is when are you getting married ?

It is quite an issue for us. So here I am seeking a muslim female preferbly in the US who is not into men and seeking to get married to a gay guy. We can live with each other, support each other like normal couples but will have our relationship with our loved ones apart from our marriage. This way the family will stop pressuring us and we can live our lives in peace and without conflict. Also escaping the occasional comments behing our back about being gay or impotent from extended family members.

This way even if we dont have a partner later in life we can also support each other when we get older. Please don't make fun of this since this serious for a lot of us.

There was even an Indian comedy movie made in 2022 regarding the topic. It was called Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan
You can click on the name to watch the trailer with english subtitles.

Will you still get her pregnant to carry on your lineage? I’m in your similar situation hence asking.
Well we will have to take these things into considerations before we jump the ship. Things will be discussed and we will have to set ground rules as to how to spend out future together.

Hi I am bisexual but you can say about 95% i'm gay and the rest 5% I might be straight.

My family originates from the South East Asia. In our culture where marriage is thought of as a milestone in life that one has to fulfill it no matter what. The family and relatives start pressuing us men and even girls to get married asap. Infact the only topic at any family gathering is when are you getting married ?

It is quite an issue for us. So here I am seeking a muslim female preferbly in the US who is not into men and seeking to get married to a gay guy. We can live with each other, support each other like normal couples but will have our relationship with our loved ones apart from our marriage. This way the family will stop pressuring us and we can live our lives in peace and without conflict. Also escaping the occasional comments behing our back about being gay or impotent from extended family members.

This way even if we dont have a partner later in life we can also support each other when we get older. Please don't make fun of this since this serious for a lot of us.

There was even an Indian comedy movie made in 2022 regarding the topic. It was called Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan
Sorry the movie I was referring to was Badhaai Do and not Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan

Sorry the movie I was referring to was Badhaai Do and not Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan
I got that reference.. imagine if that would really happen to someone who might be lucky... And if you'll be that one then I'm happy for you buddy

Reactions: MuscledTop
I got that reference.. imagine if that would really happen to someone who might be lucky... And if you'll be that one then I'm happy for you buddy
I am so so sorry that is what you have to do. I hope you find happiness, love and peace and thank you for reminding me how easy I have it. The pride struggle continues.

I doubt you're gonna find a lesbian female on this forum, but yeah, it's a shame some people still have to go through this :pensive:.
I hope that everything works out for you.

Reactions: MuscledTop

Areyou looking for a boyfriend while hunting for a lesbian wife ?

Areyou looking for a boyfriend while hunting for a lesbian wife ?
Yes but it also depends on chemistry between us I am not looking for one night stands but want to now settle down for good in a monogomous relationships.

I wish I could help you out. You sound exactly like my type of guy. I wish you all the best big guy
Thanks for th e kind words but the struggle at times get too much. I also wish and hope I can find somebody for good.