Gay Man's Pussy? Really?

D

deleted1256061

Honestly I can get down with referring to my butthole as pussy rather than bussy. I use bussy a lot but more in a jokingly way, but if i was ever actually getting fucked and the top referred to my ass as “bussy” I would just start laughing, versus to him calling it a “pussy” which I personally find sexy, just my opinion though.

BigEric

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, don't like that term at all. It is usually a total mood killer for me. I don't need to have the idea of a pussy in my mind if I can fuck you after that. Just call it a hole or fuckhole if you want to call it something else than ass.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't like the term at all. I'm a man with male parts. I don't want my body to be referred to as something female. I actually don't like the term at all for anyone. I've always found it to be too crude.

KittenMe

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
funny how most gays find the term pussy cruel or dump and bisexual or rather straight boys tend to use the word pussy more often.

for me: manhole is kinda weird and not an enjoyable word for me to use lol

Reactions: Luvthetasteofcum

Luvthetasteofcum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
funny how most gays find the term pussy cruel or dump and bisexual or rather straight boys tend to use the word pussy more often.

agreed....I don’t like manhole either. Pussy is a turn on to me just because it makes me feel more submissive in the moment. I bet you have a nice pussy yourself

Luvthetasteofcum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

then again, boy hole is kinda hot

Reactions: KittenMe

grboy202

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like to call it pussy as it seems to make me more femmine, sissy, sub and things like that, as a role playing game. I also refer to my penis as big clit. That's for me guys!

Reactions: jpk338

Genuinkguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On many threads on lpsg.com, individuals post comments about a man's "pussy". I don't understand what they mean by "pussy" in relation to a man as men don't have pussies or vaginas. Why do men post comments like this?

it means dealing the ass like pussies are treated, simple and easy to understand, less drama.

Reactions: KittenMe

Lauchlan White

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to call it pussy as it seems to make me more femmine, sissy, sub and things like that, as a role playing game. I also refer to my penis as big clit. That's for me guys!

I like that - brings out your feminine side. Others call it different. Whatever.

Reactions: jpk338 and grboy202

fckgaaf

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use hole more regularly. Pussy can be fun when jocking with friends, and it can be a turn on when used by a dominant man, but sometimes is just silly. I don't call my hole a pussy, until i'm submitted, and even then just when the guy said it first. Honestly, if you're hitting it right, you can call it whatever you want.

I’d love it if a guy said he wanted to pin my legs back and eat my pussy. “Bussy” is a horrible word though