Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
any of you straight guys who identified as gay / bi before? i’ve heard lots of stories like this on reddit so i was wondering if there’s similar cases here. please know this isn’t internalized homophobia as guys like this exist and are completely valid! you don’t hear about them a lot so i really wanna listen to your experiences! what turned on the switch, how was your journey of denial and acceptance! tell it all

any of you straight guys who identified as gay / bi before? i’ve heard lots of stories like this on reddit so i was wondering if there’s similar cases here. please know this isn’t internalized homophobia as guys like this exist and are completely valid! you don’t hear about them a lot so i really wanna listen to your experiences! what turned on the switch, how was your journey of denial and acceptance! tell it all
I don't think is a real scenario, is someone used to enjoy men and then he marry a woman. I guess he was bi all the time but he didn't realized. If he is not loyal he could cheat her with men and woman and if he is loyal when the relationship is over he could go out with men or woman.
Whatever experimentation or thought's when underage are irrelevant and off limits.

Reactions: tobythecat
I don't buy it. At best I think theyre just bi dudes that made pragmatic decisions about the households/family structure they'd like to participate in, and so hopefully(?) make a principled decision to align more with how society facilitates that the simplest. At worst theyre just opportunists that seek to maximize their heterosexual opportunities by glossing over their homoerotic ones.
It wouldn't surprise me that more than a few bisexual women end up becoming "straight" in the same fashion, especially when things like child siring and rearing become more of a concern.