Genuine question from a gay

Matt45620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all have our own individual fantasies and turn ons, but I’ve been curious lately, as it seems to be more common for the gay community to express what they’re into.

I would say that I’m sexually attracted to around 60% of the men that I meet, but I would fantasise about pretty much all of them. (Yes if I’ve met you, I’ve imagined you naked). I’m not sure if it’s because of the gay culture, but I can be attracted to a guy just for the way he dresses, or his accent.

Of course, I have my perfect type of guy that I would want to date. but sexually, there’s not a dick I wouldn’t be up for playing with. Not because I’m desperate, but because it’s hot. Especially straight lads

Are all gay men like this? Are all men in general like this? Sometimes I feel like a bit of a cock whore but then wonder if it’s just who I am

I just wanted to ask straight guys if they are kind of built the same way and are just as promiscuous?Or if it’s just me being a dick whore

To a varying degree I suppose. I have no interest in actually fucking another woman, but I do get turned on by, mostly images, of models or celebrities for example. I would not engage in any sort of individual connection with them though, and can carry on a conversation with a pretty woman without picturing them naked.

We all have our own individual fantasies and turn ons, but I’ve been curious lately, as it seems to be more common for the gay community to express what they’re into.

I would say that I’m sexually attracted to around 60% of the men that I meet, but I would fantasise about pretty much all of them. (Yes if I’ve met you, I’ve imagined you naked). I’m not sure if it’s because of the gay culture, but I can be attracted to a guy just for the way he dresses, or his accent.

Of course, I have my perfect type of guy that I would want to date. but sexually, there’s not a dick I wouldn’t be up for playing with. Not because I’m desperate, but because it’s hot. Especially straight lads

Are all gay men like this? Are all men in general like this? Sometimes I feel like a bit of a cock whore but then wonder if it’s just who I am

I just wanted to ask straight guys if they are kind of built the same way and are just as promiscuous?Or if it’s just me being a dick whore
Personally no. I can find another male handsome; but with zero sexual attraction to that person. From the intensity of this posting, possibly you have a repressed Bi side, since you state you are 100% Straight

Cheers

Reactions: StephenStardust

I can see that you are an Experimental member, a newbie but as Ronin said, you might want to go to your Profile details and change your sexuality as this is not a question a 100% Straight man would ask.

as a straight man, when I was younger like in my early 20s I would have been down to fuck damn near any woman. Either for the experience, the story, and of course pure sexual attraction.

I should say that I’ve never been into one night stands, I’ve had a few but they just aren’t for me. I ended up having a handful of friends with benefits situations. I didn’t like leading anyone on, so being open and honest about it and making sure she felt the same way about it was important to me.

I don’t want any of this to come off as slut shaming because if someone likes to fuck and they are fucking consensual adults and everyone is having a good time, then more power to you. But as I got older, I started to feel more of sense of worth about myself beyond just sex and I started to feel like I deserved more in my life than just sex. I had a few girlfriends before this, but none of them would last longer than like 6 months because I just wasn’t ready to be in an actual relationship and as this shift in the way I felt about sex started to happen, my feelings on relationships also shifted.

I’m married now with a kid, and I’m glad I waited until I was actually ready to be in a serious relationship.

Long story short, you be you. If you want to hook up with as many cocks as possible and you’re being open and honest with your partners about your intention, then is at live it up. But be self aware and check in with yourself from time to time and take a quick assessment of your thoughts and feelings. I’ve known a few people who are miserable because they have lived that lifestyle and couldn’t figure a way out of it when they actually wanted out.

I think we're built exactly the same, I don't think any visually based attraction trigger men have for women is removed from sex and the only reason we aren't as promiscuous are social construct and sexual opportunities afforded to us, as well as the inherent consequences of sexual activity. I think the small subset of men whose sexual optionality is largely unchecked due to whatever hypergamous metric they've fulfilled, their sexual propensities are representative of what the vast majority of men would do if they had the opportunity; and statistically these men are fucking most of the women whom want to fuck men.

Especially straight lads
You will never know if you ever was with someone it was Ider a bit guy or a not feminine gay men.
Are all gay men like this? Are all men in general like this?
Ask the gay men would be more appropriate.
I guess I would do what's necessary to have the sex i want (with a woman). It lead to countless pointless nights but eventually I got a life partner.

She's up all night 'til the sun
I'm up all night to get some
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get lucky

Reactions: tobythecat
Personally no. I can find another male handsome; but with zero sexual attraction to that person. From the intensity of this posting, possibly you have a repressed Bi side, since you state you are 100% Straight

Cheers

Personally, I thought he just selected the wrong sexuality option on the profile. He mentions he's gay multiple times in the OP.

Reactions: ronin001

When I look at what you've posted it took me back for a minute. What do I mean by that? As an older gay man, I've asked the same question that you have and thought the same things that you did, so no, you are not the only one. You like what you like. Myself there are certain types of men that I only fantasize about, and then there are those I'm just attracted too. I'm attracted to their voice, the way they walk, the way they interact with me. Then there are the men who I say are the real men. When I say real men, I mean the men who do have flaws and don't make excuses for them. The men who are super hot and sexy, but are not all the time built and muscular. Those are the same type of men who know what making love is and is not and they are the same type of men who know how and when you just want to be fucked.

It’s totally normal to fantasize about any human. Regardless of sex. Humans are meant to connect and play. Society puts these guard rails up

I think we're built exactly the same, I don't think any visually based attraction trigger men have for women is removed from sex and the only reason we aren't as promiscuous are social construct and sexual opportunities afforded to us, as well as the inherent consequences of sexual activity. I think the small subset of men whose sexual optionality is largely unchecked due to whatever hypergamous metric they've fulfilled, their sexual propensities are representative of what the vast majority of men would do if they had the opportunity; and statistically these men are fucking most of the women whom want to fuck men.
I’m going to push back on this a bit. I say a bit because you did qualify it. I don’t think social constructs are the limiter of promiscuity that many seem to think.

You did say “vast majority”, so that’s fair.

I think a lot of more attractive people actually choose the opposite because they want to, but because they feel they need to.

Reactions: dadbriefs
I think a lot of more attractive people actually choose the opposite because they want to, but because they feel they need to.
Which when attractive people are clustered together they tend to overlook. A prime example would be now wherein like many years before, I'm fairly sure the worldwide population of Olympic level athletes are being a lot more sexually promiscuous now than they would normally be, despite Paris' best efforts to the contrary. The formula tends to remain the same, increase opportunity and remove social construct, and boom.

Humans are meant to connect and play. Society puts these guard rails up
I think opposing and paradoxical sexual strategies as practiced by humans are the actual guard rails, and society just exists to keep the whole thing from falling apart. Ironically in being gay I think you're somewhat privileged in that you are largely free of biological and socioeconomic consequence in your sexual decisions, which in turn tends to expand your optionality. Heterosexual humans could not realistically have a sexual free for all without culling a significant portion of the male population.

Which when attractive people are clustered together they tend to overlook. A prime example would be now wherein like many years before, I'm fairly sure the worldwide population of Olympic level athletes are being a lot more sexually promiscuous now than they would normally be, despite Paris' best efforts to the contrary. The formula tends to remain the same, increase opportunity and remove social construct, and boom.
You may be mixing increased activity with promiscuity.

I have lived my whole life straight, but find cocks attractive. Pretty normal for my age.
When I am out and about (not horny) I don't find any man attractive.
If I am home alone, all juiced up, especially actively masturbating, I am more open to it.

Fantasy world and real (non horny) world are two very different things

I have lived my whole life straight, but find cocks attractive. Pretty normal for my age.
When I am out and about (not horny) I don't find any man attractive.
If I am home alone, all juiced up, especially actively masturbating, I am more open to it.

Fantasy world and real (non horny) world are two very different things
Are they very different or some people purposefully constrain their urges in real life for any myriad of reasons.

It's far more common and likely that sexual fantasies are attempted in real life too, given the chance, and free from mental blocks. assuming it is literally physically possible (no cartoon or demon shit) , safe and available.

Your not 100% Straight, that is obvious, like we said before you can change your sexuality on your profile by going to your profile & changing it, it's easily done.