Photo Georgios Asimakopoulos Sexy Muscles From Greece.

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can somebody who watch survivor greece give us an update on how Georgios is doing in the game. He made it far. He is in the top ten. I saw some clips on youtube and he is still in the game. He won some competitions. I'm happy for him. Does it looks like he might have a chance to win?

Here are some questions for those who speak greek and watch this season of survivor. So foreigners who are curious about this recent season can know a bit more about it.

What about the pushing out of the pool challenge?
Was Periklis right to be angry against Panos? What happened? It looked as if he was about to kick the ass of Panos.
In the clips that i saw,Periklis seems to have some anger issues. Was he always like that?
Was Alexis a vilain?
Triantafillos seems to be one of the most popular player of this season. Is he a vilain or a nice player?
Does this season had another gay player besides Georgios?
Does Georgios is in a good position right now? Does he have a good game? Could he make it to the final?
Who do you think will win?

popernoyes

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can somebody who watch survivor greece give us an update on how Georgios is doing in the game. He made it far. He is in the top ten. I saw some clips on youtube and he is still in the game. He won some competitions. I'm happy for him. Does it looks like he might have a chance to win?

Here are some questions for those who speak greek and watch this season of survivor. So foreigners who are curious about this recent season can know a bit more about it.

What about the pushing out of the pool challenge?
Was Periklis right to be angry against Panos? What happened? It looked as if he was about to kick the ass of Panos.
In the clips that i saw,Periklis seems to have some anger issues. Was he always like that?
Was Alexis a vilain?
Triantafillos seems to be one of the most popular player of this season. Is he a vilain or a nice player?
Does this season had another gay player besides Georgios?
Does Georgios is in a good position right now? Does he have a good game? Could he make it to the final?
Who do you think will win?
So I have been watching survivor all season long. Firstly Asimakopoulos has made it in the top 8 players right now . Unfortunately there are some players who are very much more popular so he doesn't really have a chance to win . I would say top 5-6 maybe . Also periklis was right about being anrgy at first but then he faked it . Alexis was the biggest villain . Noone liked him . He was a manipulator. Also periklis I think is gay. But yeah asimakopoulos won't make it to the final there definitely better players than him . He is not considered a good one. Also triantafillos has a fanbase but it's ridiculous for him being in the game still cause he is the worst player .

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad that he is not a vilain. I saw a couple of his clips on youtube.

he's actually quite funny, he likes trolling other people and all of that in a funny mean gay way, i find him hilarious. i'd love to go out for a drink with him and talk shit about our ex boyfriends who where assholes and treated us like shit.

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I have been watching survivor all season long. Firstly Asimakopoulos has made it in the top 8 players right now . Unfortunately there are some players who are very much more popular so he doesn't really have a chance to win . I would say top 5-6 maybe . Also periklis was right about being anrgy at first but then he faked it . Alexis was the biggest villain . Noone liked him . He was a manipulator. Also periklis I think is gay. But yeah asimakopoulos won't make it to the final there definitely better players than him . He is not considered a good one. Also triantafillos has a fanbase but it's ridiculous for him being in the game still cause he is the worst player .

Thanks for the update. I was curious about what was going on. Sorry to hear that Georgios chances to win are reduced. Unless of course he finds his way to the top somehow. I wish he could win.

D

deleted6636031

Thanks for the update. I was curious about what was going on. Sorry to hear that Georgios chances to win are reduced. Unless of course he finds his way to the top somehow. I wish he could win.
Giorgos and top are 2 incompatible words..:joy::joy:

popernoyes

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So
So asimakopoulos finished in 5th place right before the semifinals out of a total of 34 players . So yeah he did well.

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So

So asimakopoulos finished in 5th place right before the semifinals out of a total of 34 players . So yeah he did well.

Yes. He did well. Making to the top 5 is good. He is back in greece. We should see more pictures on his instagram soon. Can you translate what he is talking about in his most recent instagram stories?

View attachment 1.mp4
View attachment 2.mp4

Reactions: xrios

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he is thanking his fans for his supprt and all the amazing DMs he recieves, he finds it unbelievable that he is back at his boutique and his everyday life, he says that he had a haircut and got shaved after the game and he is thanking his fans again.

Thanks for letting me know. He looks great with short hair.

Reactions: zaynmlk1626

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

xarhsn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight