Get to talk about size

fearghus8: How do you get your friends (men) to talk about size?

H8Monga: I definitely can't do it in person! It's much more easy to do it online. How? Sometimes I can blatantly ask, someone would bring it up, or I'd be talking about things that worry me and it'll get to that.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=fearghus8 link=board=relationships;num=1057806890;start=0#0 date=07/09/03 at 20:05:49]How do you get your friends (men) to talk about size? [/quote]

I don't ... especially about my size. That's what this forum is for. IRL I can think of much more interesting topics of conversation.

SpeedoGuy: LOL

I'm hetero. My size or others' size is just not a topic that comes up with my close groups of male friends. I've had more conversations with women about size than with men (and that's not many).

SG

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Question is, though... what's feeding your curiosity to talk size with your chums, Fear?

I have had a few isolated discussions with my friends about dick size, but it's hardly something that comes up on a regular basis. I have more size discussions online than anywhere else, and it's usually from fellow LPSGers or Internet chatters who have a healthy, checked curiosity in that sort of thing.

fearghus8: [Question is, though... what's feeding your curiosity to talk size with your chums, Fear?]

check if I'm really on the big side... ???

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
You didn't tell us your size. I made a general assumption that that's what the "8" in your username refers to. Is that right?

Well, if you're eight... hell... if you're at least six, you're venturing into the realm of above-average. Medical science quotes "average" as between 5.5 and 6 inches. Just so you know, it's pretty normal for guys especially in their younger years to want to compare size with their friends. That's just a rite of pubescence; I did it, many of my friends did it. It happens. Just wanted to say that in case you're knocking yourself for wanting to express your curiosity.

biggbenn8: Hmmm.... have had comments, but about ball size and foreskin.... (guess that is 'talking around' the issue eh?)

Have had comments in the sauna/steamroom as well (as in doesn't that hurt? watch it, etc..)

I find "straight mens" reactions veyr funny...(like the proverbial pink elephant in the room- you KNOW its there but dare NOT talk about it)...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It doesn't come up, unless (of course) someone's seeing my penis for the first time, such as in the shower.

7x6andchg: For some reason the pink elephant comparison really made me laugh - I think it was because I thought of a pink trunk-shaped thing...LOL

The only time I can think of dealt with during a discussion of a (at the time) recent sexual exploit when I had two roommates. One of them asked if she was a screamer (we shared a wall) - I said, well, with "my girth" - so, that's about it...pretty indirect, as per the norm in the posts so far....

7x6&C