Ghosts

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and I had been liking for our first home.Everything was being snapped up quickly.I got a call at the tennis courts to stop and see a house.Just go in and realitor would find me.Didn't take time to shower and change.The house was huge and old.I walked through it calling out the realitors name but nobody replied.I walked into the library and spied a huge fireplace.Just what we wanted!I bent down to look in it.I heard a rip and the top botton of my shorts popped off.I felt a draft.Got a problem I heard?There was Sheila the lady realtor scoping out my as s framed in a jock.I stood up my shorts dropped to my ankles.Sheila licked her lips.I have some thread to sew up your little shorts.Step out of them and hand them over she ordered.I did as she asked.I felt exposed and I covered my expanding coc k with my hands.Let's get you in the bathroom while I fix these for you.After you she gestured toward the stairs.She followed my jiggling butt cheeks.Don't feel bad my boys rip their shorts out all the time.Nice as s she said as she cupped my cheeks.tbc

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your wife didn't say how cute you are as she ran a finger up my crack.HEY I jumped and turned around exposing a ball hanging out of my pouch.My hands went to my pouch and I backed into the bathroom blushing red.I'll let you know when your little shorts are ready she said as I locked the door.The bathroom was covered in mirrors.My body looked good .I pulled off my polo and stood in my jock and socks and shoes.I felt compelled to strip off everything.My dick got hard and I started to jerk off .Buckets of come sprayed the mirrors

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looking for some towels to wipe the cu m up I found nothing.I was forced to use my jock,shirt and socks.Now I had nothing to wear.The realtor would be happy.I jumped into the shower and took my cummy clothes with me.I soaped up my body slowly enjoying my hard cock again.I shot again.Without a towel I peaked out the bathroom door looking for my shorts.No shorts!Hey where are my shorts I yelled out the window?They are down here come get them!Looking at my nude body I wore only a swimmers tanline.I hung my wet clothes over the shower for and started my nude streak out to the pool.I heard her say she had to get something out of her car.Now was my chance.I ran to my shorts and slipped into them.I looked over to the pool it was perfect.My reflection sparkled in the water.I felt a shove and into the water I went.It was cold.I turned around but there wasn't anyone there.Swimming to the ladder I felt hands unbuttoning my shorts.They were being pulled down my legs and off.Looking for them I saw them sucked into the drain.The cold water caused my cock to shrink.My hole was being fingered and it felt like a huge coc k entering it.I moaned as the realtor approached the pool.Enjoying yourself?

Reactions: Mikey22

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I ignored her as she saw I was nude.Come out of the pool and look at the layout of the house and see what a steal it is she ordered.I wanted to enjoy the pool I told her.Come out now she ordered or I'll have to call you wife and tell her you are running around nude.Don't I begged the come here she said .I slowly got out of the pool hiding my cock from her.My face was red as she grabbed my cock jerking it to hardness.She dialed her phone and called my wife.Darling your husband is so excited over it.He wants to sign now she said and pulled me over her knees.She slapped my as s hard turning my white tagline to red.I yelled out.She covered the phone as she kept paddling me like a naughty schoolboy.I yelled and moaned as I came all over her lap.She cursed me as she saw the globe of semen all over her green dress.I fell to the cement.I threw her cell into the pool.Ok lady I've had enough grabbing my jock and socks and put them on.I then grabbed my car keys.Strip pretty boy she ordered.No way I'm in charge I yelled.Hand your clothes over now she yelled don't make me take them from you.Id like for you to try iT I boasted.She picked up a pair of scissors and snip one of my straps fell.HEY I cried out and I backed away.Come back here stud and she grabbed another strap and another one fell.I ran to the wall and climbed it She grabbed me by the waistband and pulled my socks off and snip cut through the waistband returning me to nude boy.Over the wall I went landing and running through the terrace doors.I looked around seeing it was the next door neighbour's house.I heard him coming down the stairs.I grabbed a pillow hiding my erection.