Girl Crush

I have lady/grown adult women that I think are beautiful and I might have a thing for some characters they have played. I don't know the celebrities, and I have to know someone before being interested. No mean, naive, selfish, stupid, etc people. So. Some characters? Yes. The people? I don't know them enough to say boo, much less develop a "crush" on.

I don't really use that turn of phrase for myself, either. I like adults, not girls or boys. I have interest, not a crush like a barely teenage youth.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She's not in Hollywood but I've had a long time lady crush on Ana Kasparian. She's intelligent, salty, and just beautiful in general.
I think you have a lady crush on Sailor J, too. Don’t lie. I know you do! :p

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Charlize for me too! My husband knows her. I've never met her. I think I would be intimidated.

I, too, have a lady crush on Charlize. She’s awesome! Can’t believe your hubby knows her. Now I can say I’m only 2 degrees of separation from Ms Theron!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I, too, have a lady crush on Charlize. She’s awesome! Can’t believe your hubby knows her. Now I can say I’m only 2 degrees of separation from Ms Theron!

speaking of degrees of separation, my sweetie is two degrees off of Bonnie and Clyde. (Also Lee Harvey Oswald)
His dad, who was much older than his mother....about the same gap we have...managed a produce warehouse. One of his employees ran with B&C part time. The employee’s brother was with them more, and worked the warehouse as well, part time.
Basically, if they were in north Texas, the guys would go missing, likely helping. Eventually, Dallas police just would pick the brothers up and hold them any time it was rumored Bonnie and Clyde would be near.
this year would have been the fathers 110th birthday.