Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the closest I've come to feeling that connected to a character was Debra Morgan in Dexter.
Haha omg I always wanted to punch her in the face :joy: and I do not find her attractive at all bit each to their own :)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Haha omg I always wanted to punch her in the face :joy: and I do not find her attractive at all bit each to their own :)

I also kinda had a crush on her before Dexter from her role as Emily in The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

I'm an oddball and demonic stuffs kinda turns me on already, then the way she acted in that movie, it gave me Actual goosebumps.

She got me with this scene:

I. Fucking. Love. It.

Reactions: rtg and BigdongSE

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love Eva Green, esp as Angelique Bouchard in Dark Shadows.

I also have a "couple" crush on the 2 main female characters in Killing Eve. Sandra Oh as Eve Polastri, an MI-6 investigator hunting a psychopathic assassin, Villanelle, played by Jodie Comer. As the series progresses they develop a mutual obsession with each other.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How dare I forget my long time, LONG time crush on Lauryn Hill.. oh my goodness she's had my heart for years. Her voice kills me, and she's one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen.
She's kind of a dick. She is not mean spirited but... broken or something. Well-meaning fuck-up. Remind me to tell my Lauryn Hill story some time.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
EvwOiLS.jpg

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
HOLD UP EVERYONE ENID GOT A NEW GIRL CRUSH

Brittany Howard.

I'm so in love with her voice! And I really dig her style. Jeez, everything, man. I totally want a tshirt that says THUNDERBITCH. And everytime I watch this video I find more and more that I notice and love about it and her.

Reactions: lms28 and LaFemme
D

deleted924715

Helen Mirren in Prime Suspect

Gillian Anderson in The Fall

Maybe I crush on police women? Maybe I envy their ability to rock a blouse (I always feel like I'm dressing up in my mum's clothes if I wear a blouse!)

Reactions: Enid