"girl Inches"

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think part of it is that we are visually used to our own. And used to touching our own.

so something bigger or smaller is immediately noticeable.

think abut the steering wheel of your car. If it’s girth was increased by .5”, you’re hands would immediately pick up on it. You’d go “hmmm that’s different”. And then you’d look closely at the wheel and see that it seems much thicker visually.

but it only change .5” around. That’s not very much. But you’re so used to the original.

so, when a guy used to seeing his own penis one that is noticeably bigger or smaller, it SEEMS like a major difference. Even if in measurable units it’s not THAT different.

Now think about that same dynamic from a woman’s point of view. She doesn’t see and touch a or is several times every day. In fact, compared to her own anatomy, EVERY penis is noticeably and massively bigger than their own anatomy.

that’s one theory as to why women react positively to a man’s penis size even if statistically it is average. To her hand, it “feels” so big, because she’s got no compatible anatomy to compare it to.

my own endowment is average. 5 x 5. And I’ve never had a lover complain about my size. And have been told by 2 out of 7 lovers that my penis is “big”. Another 2 lovers referred to my penis as “great” Or “so good” “the best”. Some of that is I’m sure sexy talk that they know I’d like. But part of it is—I’m sure—that when they closed their feminine had around my 5” girth, it FELT big to them. Because even tho they’d had other lovers, the organ still seemed foreign and so different from what their hands are used to every day.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It might surprise you guys, but a ruler isn't usually part of artillery of necessities in our clutch. Chances of finding a bowling ball down there is higher than finding a ruler.

And starting sex with a new guy questioning the size isn't really good for the mood, so you guys can literally claim insane sizes (and some of you do).
I may or may not still posses a pica pole. do I fine wants to be measured in headline and typeface numbers...

(disclaimer, I do not measure)

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a veteran of many cock comparisons I can easily understand why bigger guys’ size is often overestimated.
If a guy is 1.5 inches longer than yourself it’s amazing how overwhelmingly bigger that makes him seem- especially if he’s also thicker!

Reactions: MDM8 and lilcamel

lilcamel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a veteran of many cock comparisons I can easily understand why bigger guys’ size is often overestimated.
If a guy is 1.5 inches longer than yourself it’s amazing how overwhelmingly bigger that makes him seem- especially if he’s also thicker!
Totally! My friend I compared with had 7.5 to my 6 and he looked a foot long.

Reactions: MDM8 and Perfectsix

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, what would that mean for a 5” guy around 6” and 7” men?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually find an awful lot of women know exactly how wide their palm is. You can see them going hand over hand up your shaft the first time you are together and you know exactly what they are doing. I'd say a lot of them are pretty accurate with these estimates.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, what would that mean for a 5” guy around 6” and 7” men?
Not an uncommon situation and everyone would be fully aware of who is obviously the smallest.
For me , personally, it means nothing as I am happy just to let it all hang out regardless of the sizes of the others