Giving Your First Handjob

D

deleted814719

Ladies - curious as to how old you were when you gave your first handjob and your overall reaction. Did you desire to do the deed or were you talked into it by a man?

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
"How old" answers are usually rife with violations of the terms of service of this site regarding discussion of minors.

But I'll trust the judgment of the women here to not fall into that trap.
Yup. Unless it’s an ‘I was 18 or over’ story, you get a warning.

I already have 5.
For various infractions, not just that.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ll have to check, but I think my infraction happened before Mr. LPSG took over the board. Definitely pre-dates Ellie being made mod.

Does anyone have the sudden urge to binge-watch To Catch a Predator, too? Joking! :)

Chris Hansen ... he was a charismatic guy. Then again, I mostly recall him talking to predators and molesters. By comparison, anyone might seem charming.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Categorically what could be the options?
Underage, mutual, appropriate age similarity; underage, coerced, appropriate age similarity; underage, coerced, inappropriate age gap; in therapy for B or C; of age, mutual, appropriate age similarity; of age coerced, appropriate age similarity; of age, either mutual or coerced, inappropriate age gap; gold star lesbian; locked in castle tower.

Reactions: MickeyLee

I'm mildly surprised that there has been no blowback to our collective lack of response. Although a big old eyeroll for posting in the first place, thanks to the OP for not being a jerk and fussing at us for not giving what you wanted.