Going To The Spa

B

BDnl

I love going to the spa, especially the ones where no clothing is needed. I love to see women have a look at my dick when walking around there. Do you like to peek? Or do you think it's disturbing I'd guys just want to show off?

Reactions: Mzseduction

Mzseduction

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Freedom, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve never been to a spa where everyone is nude.. but if I did I’d probably take a peek at your dick…;) and no I don’t think it’s disturbing to want to show off ..
I post my pics on here as a way of showing off..

D

deleted848353

I love going to the spa, especially the ones where no clothing is needed. I love to see women have a look at my dick when walking around there. Do you like to peek? Or do you think it's disturbing I'd guys just want to show off?
Its disturbing to me maybe take ur exhibitionism to a more appropriate place

Reactions: deleted5791141

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spas here are usually nude except the pool areas. But I can't recall experiencing guys showing off.

I've seen it a few times on the beach, but only very rarely. And usually with people laughing at the sick guys for being an arse.

You see people naked in the saunas, showers etcetera, but I honestly don't notice. It's just naked bodies. It's the conversations that makes people stand out.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Must all spaces be sexualized and co-opted for non-con kinks?

This is why we don't have nice things.

I just wanna soak in aromatic waters like an inky lil dumpling in a soup bowl.
Come to Colorado! We will go soak.

Reactions: MickeyLee

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Must all spaces be sexualized and co-opted for non-con kinks?

This is why we don't have nice things.

I just wanna soak in aromatic waters like an inky lil dumpling in a soup bowl.
Ditto! Does everything have to be sexualized? Wear a cleavage revealing shirt and it’s for the mens. What about the heatwave? Maybe I’m wearing a tank and shorts because it’s hot? Can’t I go to the spa without thinking people are going all pervy? Guys don’t remove their shirts to gay bait. At least not the guys I know. Is any place safe?

I’m starting to see the need for a burka.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto! Does everything have to be sexualized? Wear a cleavage revealing shirt and it’s for the mens. What about the heatwave? Maybe I’m wearing a tank and shorts because it’s hot? Can’t I go to the spa without thinking people are going all pervy? Guys don’t remove their shirts to gay bait. At least not the guys I know. Is any place safe?

I’m starting to see the need for a burka.
Pretty sure sick guys will still make it sexual...
4d056923fb2d85cc2c6a944f443cefc6.jpg

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my spa. It's me time. It's not for anyone else unless my husband, in a weak moment, decides to join me for a couple's retreat. But that hasn't happened yet.

I've never been in a spa where I've run into others who are nude, and I wouldn't care to be. And I've never been in a mixed sex setting, either.

My girlfriend asked me when I returned from a disastrous nude beach visit if I saw a lot of weenies. I told her I was too embarrassed to look. So if I saw you at a spa you would not be able to get off on my looking at your crotch because I wouldn't.