Good thongs/jockstraps for first time wearer?

Goldenbulge69

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm wanting to try wearing some thongs/jockstraps and I've never worn them before. I'm not quite sure what I should be looking for in a thong/jockstrap, or what brands are really good and comfortable. Does anyone have any recommendations for brands or types of thongs/jocks to wear? Something that's cute, hot, sexy, all of that haha. See my verification photo for what my body looks like and what thongs/jockstraps would look good on me. Thanks!

I can't speak about thongs, as I really don't like the strap going up my butt, but I love jocks. Golberg is a great brand, and can be purchased online for $10/ea with free shipping. I especially like their offerings with the Spandex pouch.

I also really like the C-IN2 Core jock as well. Anything by GYM is a solid bet as well. I actually have a jock ranking thread where I rank my jocks... may be useful for you.

Join me as I rank my jock collection.

Also, my gallery of jock pictures...

Reactions: ucstevie
Kiniki.com things have a pouch that will take a penis up to about 6 or 7 inches flaccid but as @job1971 says the fabric between the legs can be uncomfortable for some people.
For that reason, I prefer Kinik's strings. The string across your anus will not irritate unless you buy too small a size or pull them up excessively tightly.
Also beware of anything from the Far East as their sizing can be on the small size, especially if advertised as "one size fits all."

GOPR0461rc.jpg

My 5" flaccid (8" erect) penis in a "one size fits all" thong.
My balls hang out.

Reactions: ucstevie
I can't speak about thongs, as I really don't like the strap going up my butt, but I love jocks. Golberg is a great brand, and can be purchased online for $10/ea with free shipping. I especially like their offerings with the Spandex pouch.

I also really like the C-IN2 Core jock as well. Anything by GYM is a solid bet as well. I actually have a jock ranking thread where I rank my jocks... may be useful for you.

Thanks for all the information! But I'm actually looking more for jockstraps that aren't just basic and plain white. I'm looking for something more... fashionable, I guess? More colorful and cute.

I'm wanting to try wearing some thongs/jockstraps and I've never worn them before. I'm not quite sure what I should be looking for in a thong/jockstrap, or what brands are really good and comfortable. Does anyone have any recommendations for brands or types of thongs/jocks to wear? Something that's cute, hot, sexy, all of that haha. See my verification photo for what my body looks like and what thongs/jockstraps would look good on me. Thanks!
I love jockstraps more then thongs because they are more comfortable. The brands I love are Coyote, Gruff Pupp, Bike, GYM, and Nike.

Reactions: Goldenbulge69
Thanks for all the information! But I'm actually looking more for jockstraps that aren't just basic and plain white. I'm looking for something more... fashionable, I guess? More colorful and cute.
Golberg has lots of colors.

Yes they do and completely forgot about that brand and they are comfortable
Super comfortable. I recommend going up a size if you're planning to wear as everyday underwear. Still very supportive. They're my gold standard, what I compare every other jock to. If you shop around online you can find them for $10 each with free shipping online, so when I try another jock, ESPECIALLY if its over $10, I think, is it worth the price difference? For example, the "new" Bike #10 jocks. Yeah, once you get them broken in, they're great, but at $25 plus shipping, they're over $30. I can buy 3 Golbergs for that. Are they 3x better than a Golberg? No. I don't think they're even better than a Golberg. When my #10 wears out I probably won't replace it.

I love jockstraps more then thongs because they are more comfortable. The brands I love are Coyote, Gruff Pupp, Bike, GYM, and Nike.
Thanks! I'll have to look at what these brands have and see if they have anything I like!

Reactions: Adventure86
Good for you for taking the leap into wearing thongs and jockstraps. They are manly garments - especially the history of the jockstrap which was made for men in the late 19th century. As for wearing thongs, no one needs to know what’s in your trousers unless you advertise by showing a whale 🐳 tale.

Thong recommendations:
  • Joe Snyder - found at many online underwear stores. Go for the maxi bulge.
  • Doreanse
  • 2xist
Go for a full thong as a beginner, NOT a g-string. G-strings may look sexy and offer minimal coverage, but unless you are comfortable with the feeling of a strap on your “ass lips”, a g string is basically ass floss. If the f-string is too tight, it will feel like you are giving your ass paper cuts. A wider band in the ass ~ 1 inch will be more comfortable.

Also, I recommend microfiber or spandex material for comfort and not cotton

Firstly well done for thinking about some variety, personally it's rare I've worn underwear since my early teens, but if I do need to look tidier I will go for a thong,
Points,
Don't buy a smaller size , comfort is key,
I've had 2xist y-back and they're great and also some much cheaper from Amazon that fit well,
If you get a good style you'll have a pouch up front that definitely pushes you forward,
As for the back ,after you're dressed you do totally forget about it, it's not a cheese wire , unless you go for too small a size
There's a few of me in them on my profile,

Loved my tru-fit. Penis flesh popping through the lattice work of Threads. It was so comfortable. I blew so many loads right through it. Wish I could get a replacement.

Loved my tru-fit. Penis flesh popping through the lattice work of Threads. It was so comfortable. I blew so many loads right through it. Wish I could get a replacement.
Mine was a new in package one from Ebay. Seller was asking $79, I shot off an offer for $35 and they accepted.