Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is just interesting - and I wanted to know if anyone had similar experiences. For a while I had a cocksucker. I saw him two or three times per week for a year or so.

The more I saw him, the bigger my dick got. I know that sounds crazy but I had always measured at 7" hard when I was on my own.

He was a masterful cock sucker. One session we had I was watching and I saw my cock grow larger than I thought it looked before. He had to start opening much wider than before as well (which he did of course because he was an absolute pro.)

He turned his mouth sideways at one point in order to get my dick to the balls. He had always done that fairly easily. But this day I was giving him a clear challenge.

My dick was huge, hard, vein covered and felt like it would burst out of its skin.

He measured me at a solid 8 inches.

That was an incredible experience, and I wondered if anyone else had every experienced growth like that from a good session.

I know I probably did not actually "grow" but "maxed out to my potential."

Reactions: fashi83
This is just interesting - and I wanted to know if anyone had similar experiences. For a while I had a cocksucker. I saw him two or three times per week for a year or so.

The more I saw him, the bigger my dick got. I know that sounds crazy but I had always measured at 7" hard when I was on my own.

He was a masterful cock sucker. One session we had I was watching and I saw my cock grow larger than I thought it looked before. He had to start opening much wider than before as well (which he did of course because he was an absolute pro.)

He turned his mouth sideways at one point in order to get my dick to the balls. He had always done that fairly easily. But this day I was giving him a clear challenge.

My dick was huge, hard, vein covered and felt like it would burst out of its skin.

That was an incredible experience, and I wondered if anyone else had every experienced growth like that from a good session.

It's strange because I don't see anything approaching 7 inches in your photo gallery, let alone 8". :)

Reactions: Aphradight

Heightened arousal level, maybe?