Guy Always Wanting Approval

D

deleted1177099

I'm fucking this dude who always wants approval from others that he's hot/fuckable which makes me feel like shit. should I just move on? dont feel like im enough

"I'm fucking this dude" indicates you're not in an relationship with him and that he's just a fuck buddy or something similar. If that's the case, there's no reason to hook up with someone who makes you "feel like shit." Move on.

Redfield22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with 10KidsAllBoys, if you’re not even together then drop his ass. There’s tons of other people. But then again who cares if he’s just a fuck buddy. Find other ppl lol
"I'm fucking this dude" indicates you're not in an relationship with him and that he's just a fuck buddy or something similar. If that's the case, there's no reason to hook up with someone who makes you "feel like shit." Move on.

prettiestvirgin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm fucking this dude who always wants approval from others that he's hot/fuckable which makes me feel like shit. should I just move on? dont feel like im enough

yep he won't change. Unless he notices you personally that he wants to become secure with the way he views himself, you need to GTFO

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way I see it, he's the one who doesn't feel he's enough. It's he who wants approval all the time from others.

I always feel whoever goes to bed with me is lucky. Most people are attracted to those who are confident about themselves.

My concern would be that this guy will probably always require acceptance and approval from you. That can be real tiring. If you can't reassure him on the point, move on.

Reactions: 3HandsfulofDick
D

deleted1177099

Update:

so i gotta go home to tend to some family matters. Will be gone about 4-6 weeks. I told him that it’s coming at a real inopportune time and I’m kinda worried we’re so fresh - i wouldn’t want him Fucking other dudes. He said “four weeks is a really long time. I don’t wanna make a promise i can’t keep.”

yeah….i feel like this shit is poison on a grand scale. I gotta dip

Reactions: Redfield22
D

deleted1177099

He dumped me.
So i guess that solves that.