good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey guys,

There is a guy that work out with me at the gym - we don't see each other every time but when we do it mostly before closing hour and we head to the showers approximately on the same time (not going together but a few minutes apart)

Anyway, to the point. I saw him getting undressed a few times before going to the shower and his soft dick is huge. Like really big and thick too.

I think he saw me stare at him naked. It's a real eye candy believe me. But nothing happens (I'm pretty sure he's straight)

He usually shower a few cubicles away from where I shower but today he moved his bag next to my shower and got dressed next to me.

There were more people around so again nothing happened but I got to see his dick from real close (it is huge!). I got dressed myself said to him "have a good day" he said "thanks you too" or something like that and I left (again, more guys were in the showers area so there were no much other things to do - couldn'tstand there fully clothed and watch him get dressed)

my Qs to you are:
1. Would you make a move to see if something can happened?
2. What move would you do so it won't be too obvious?
3. Let's say that he is into guys would you do something in the showers? What would it be? Just jerking off? Sucking? Fucking? Don't jusge me but I think that most of all I want to btm for him and see if I can get all of his cock inside (with condom of'course)
4. What should I do if I make a move and he wouldn't like that and then we keep on working out in the same gym? Wouldn't that be awkward?
5. How can you even make a move if most of the time other guys are showering or new people can come in any minute?

Thanks!

I would appreciate your help

Reactions: Hartmantony92

SirFroak

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd be really careful, tbh.

Because what you are potentially describing sounds like you are setting yourself up for a complaint against you.

All you've really said is that he has a big dick that you seem to be really fixating on, and that you said Hi. There really isn't any in-between build-up of flirting, or conversations, or gym friendship. Going from zero to hero wouldn't impress a lot of people, unless it was a really cruisey gay gym.

So, on that note..maybe it's just best to keep the fantasy in your head, and go home to jerk off with those thoughts. Because outside of that, he just seems like a guy who wants to do his business at the gym, who happens to also have a big dick.

Or, strike up some more friendly banter. Start there and see if you feel a vibe, if he is checking you out as well.

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'd be really careful, tbh.

Because what you are potentially describing sounds like you are setting yourself up for a complaint against you.

All you've really said is that he has a big dick that you seem to be really fixating on, and that you said Hi. There really isn't any in-between build-up of flirting, or conversations, or gym friendship. Going from zero to hero wouldn't impress a lot of people, unless it was a really cruisey gay gym.

So, on that note..maybe it's just best to keep the fantasy in your head, and go home to jerk off with those thoughts. Because outside of that, he just seems like a guy who wants to do his business at the gym, who happens to also have a big dick.

Or, strike up some more friendly banter. Start there and see if you feel a vibe, if he is checking you out as well.

I forgot to say I did saw him looking at my ass and

dick a few times so maybe he is gay or at least curious

Talk with him some more. Ask to go for a beer or something g like that after gym. Just smalltalk first.

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Talk with him some more. Ask to go for a beer or something g like that after gym. Just smalltalk first.
Thanks! Small talk during workout at the gym? How can i start a conversation without it being too veird?

Btw it does seem he like to show off and he do walk around naked in the changing room

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's happened to me a few times at my gym, after all, there is always plenty of pumped up eye candy in that locker room. I find the best place for so called "small talk" is the sauna or steam room, if your gym has one. That way it's easy to bring the conversation round to more heated stuff and if he sees that tent building in your towel then nothing ventured, nothing gained. Be careful how far you take it though, you don't want your gym membership cancelled for bad behaviour.

Reactions: Jhillman2696

Thanks! Small talk during workout at the gym? How can i start a conversation without it being too veird?

Btw it does seem he like to show off and he do walk around naked in the changing room

Ask him for an exercise. Or how often he is training. Or just: nice shoes where have you bought them

Reactions: whyme75

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's happened to me a few times at my gym, after all, there is always plenty of pumped up eye candy in that locker room. I find the best place for so called "small talk" is the sauna or steam room, if your gym has one. That way it's easy to bring the conversation round to more heated stuff and if he sees that tent building in your towel then nothing ventured, nothing gained. Be careful how far you take it though, you don't want your gym membership cancelled for bad behaviour.
I agree, we dont have sauna/steam room that's why I'm curious what will be the best way to casually reach out to him in the showers while he's naked ;)

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ask him for an exercise. Or how often he is training. Or just: nice shoes where have you bought them
Its q good idea to talk to him at the gym but Its harder to start a real conversation there..

In general it does seems he feel much more free at the showers, I believe (straight or gay) that he knows he's an eye candy over there (musclar/huge flaccid dick).

So what can I say/do in the changing room/showers area?

D

deleted907269

Hey guys,

There is a guy that work out with me at the gym - we don't see each other every time but when we do it mostly before closing hour and we head to the showers approximately on the same time (not going together but a few minutes apart)

Anyway, to the point. I saw him getting undressed a few times before going to the shower and his soft dick is huge. Like really big and thick too.

I think he saw me stare at him naked. It's a real eye candy believe me. But nothing happens (I'm pretty sure he's straight)

He usually shower a few cubicles away from where I shower but today he moved his bag next to my shower and got dressed next to me.

There were more people around so again nothing happened but I got to see his dick from real close (it is huge!). I got dressed myself said to him "have a good day" he said "thanks you too" or something like that and I left (again, more guys were in the showers area so there were no much other things to do - couldn'tstand there fully clothed and watch him get dressed)

my Qs to you are:
3. Let's say that he is into guys would you do something in the showers? What would it be? Just jerking off? Sucking? Fucking? Don't jusge me but I think that most of all I want to btm for him and see if I can get all of his cock inside (with condom of'course)
4. What should I do if I make a move and he wouldn't like that and then we keep on working out in the same gym? Wouldn't that be awkward?
5. How can you even make a move if most of the time other guys are showering or new people can come in any minute?

Thanks!

So I would start with the obvious our eyes move instinctively to anything that moves on our periphery, specially when in vulnerable situations, being naked surrounded by unknown guys definitely causes that, this being said, checking another guy is perfectly normal, you are naked, guys around you are naked and you are curious as to what they are packing, how their body looks, their grooming... all this looking is nonsexual and the more time you spend in a locker room, the more you realise how unconscious these acts are.

Showing an interest is what makes the difference; this interest can be subtle, initiating a conversation, displaying a friendly disposition and interacting outside the gym; or it can be blunt, the stare, displaying sexual interest or playing with oneself in shower cubicles or saunas.

I would strongly recommend you to NOT be a creep; small talk about workouts, asking for advice, comments on not seeing him in a while / seeing him often, a subtle ego boost talking about his pump... a casual "by the way, I'm XXX, nice to meet you"... just normal friendly stuff, will definitely help you detect whether or not he is interested without getting yourself into an awkward situation at best, or worst case scenario, being kicked out of the gym for perving.

Reactions: Player_01

Capers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

I'd start by asking him to spot you on an exercise, it's a great way to start conversations and for each of you to have someone in the gym to help out, let it grow from there.

You could wait til the end of your workout before asking for a spot, since you both seem to wind up in the locker room at the same time, and continue the conversation in there. Take it slow and see what happens.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with approach of saying hi, introducing yourself, and complimenting/questioning something exercise-wise. Being more open and friendly will encourage him to do the same. That's the approach I've taken with lots of guys at the gyms I've worked out at after getting an initial vibe, and it makes it super easy to get a sense of whether he's interested (or to playfully flirt in a way that won't likely be taken by him as creepy or offensive). What's key is to be objective about his reactions and don't read into them based on what you want/hope - if he gives signs that he's not into it, or just a straight dude appreciating the attention and/or checking you out, then drop it.

This is approach always works for me, and has helped me stop wondering about guys who I was misreading, and also has resulted in me getting gloriously railed on multiple occasions after working out.

Cheetah76

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

my Qs to you are:

Thanks!

I think you need to first make certain your feelings and curiosities are reciprocated. I find that often we gay men project a lot of our own stuff onto hot dudes that we wish to be interested in us. I spend a lot of time in gyms and I can’t tell you how many times I misinterpreted a glance by a hot guy into something more sexual or romantic. It’s also possible that he could be gay, likes to show off his cock AND not be sexually into you. Just be cool.

Reactions: deleted3155011

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So an update...

I saw him a few more times at the showers. On the last 2 times I started a really small talk with him (like 1 minute talk).

Last time he choose another cabin - the one next to the one I use to use.

He was showering with the door open and smiled when he saw me. I just said hello and smiled back - we still didn't had anything more than the last 1 min talk from last time and I didn't want to go to fast.

So I just took my clothes off as regular and got to the cabin near by and shower regularly. He have a really massive flaccid dick and he been working out so he looks good but seems he's really shy.

I finished my shower and he was already with a clothes on right next to my stall (you can change there). He saw me coming out with a semi and his eyes were completely on my dick.

I just took a long time to use the towel and meanwhile I asked for his name and told him that its great he keeps working out. (Nothing to suspicious or too forward).

When I asked his name we shaked hands and his eyes were still on my dick (I was naked he was fully clothed). He said really quietly "You have a really nice one". I said "Thanks, yours too". And then he asked "Can I touch it?". There were other guys showering who can get out and see us and I didn't fell so comfortable about it so I just mumbled "Not now, some other time".

He look a bit disappointed took his bag and left.

To tell you the truth I'm not sure if he's gay or bi or just curious but he was the one who suggested to touch my dick.

I hope he didn't got too disappointed because it wasn't clear from his reaction. More over, it's a public place and we were in the open area not in a stall so no much privacy if someone get out of the showers.

Although I think he got disappointed I do believe our 1 min talk was friendly and I'm not sure he clearly heard what I said just saw that I don't want him to touch my dick right now.

So what do you think guys?
How can we take it from here?
And how far can we take it in the pool showers?

Thanks!

Badhottie77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So an update...

I saw him a few more times at the showers. On the last 2 times I started a really small talk with him (like 1 minute talk).

Last time he choose another cabin - the one next to the one I use to use.

He was showering with the door open and smiled when he saw me. I just said hello and smiled back - we still didn't had anything more than the last 1 min talk from last time and I didn't want to go to fast.

So I just took my clothes off as regular and got to the cabin near by and shower regularly. He have a really massive flaccid dick and he been working out so he looks good but seems he's really shy.

I finished my shower and he was already with a clothes on right next to my stall (you can change there). He saw me coming out with a semi and his eyes were completely on my dick.

I just took a long time to use the towel and meanwhile I asked for his name and told him that its great he keeps working out. (Nothing to suspicious or too forward).

When I asked his name we shaked hands and his eyes were still on my dick (I was naked he was fully clothed). He said really quietly "You have a really nice one". I said "Thanks, yours too". And then he asked "Can I touch it?". There were other guys showering who can get out and see us and I didn't fell so comfortable about it so I just mumbled "Not now, some other time".

He look a bit disappointed took his bag and left.

To tell you the truth I'm not sure if he's gay or bi or just curious but he was the one who suggested to touch my dick.

I hope he didn't got too disappointed because it wasn't clear from his reaction. More over, it's a public place and we were in the open area not in a stall so no much privacy if someone get out of the showers.

Although I think he got disappointed I do believe our 1 min talk was friendly and I'm not sure he clearly heard what I said just saw that I don't want him to touch my dick right now.

So what do you think guys?
How can we take it from here?
And how far can we take it in the pool showers?

Thanks!
I’m sorry but it seems low key fake I’m not trying to be rude or say your a lie but idk seems like u wanted to talk to him and now u seem out of the blue like u don’t care as much now idk if u making this stuff up or not lol and tbh if it’s true he obviously gay to some degree a straight women or man would not care to even look or want to touch the same sex object….just ask him if this is obviously true