Guy I’m into is on bumble

croconiil

Cherished Member
Media
So there’s this guy that I’ve been into for a long time. He moved away for a year and just recently came back. When he was away, he would keep in touch here and there, would respond to stories on IG and would like a lot of them too (more than any of my other followers did)

When I saw him last weekend, he was continuously teasing me and we were being super playful (roasting/banter) and some of my friends noticed as well that our vibes were very fun. He even did small things such as fix my collar and split a shot with me because there wasn’t much left. We did a “cheers” randomly just him and I and in a joking way said “that was a little gay” and smiled

However, a few days later one of my female friends saw him on a dating app. I’m super confused and not sure on how to approach this situation. I really thought there was something there because whenever we are together he’s more fixated on me than anyone else in the room and is super playful. Any suggestions on what to do? :(

Like why would a straight guy be acting this way?

If you’re not actively dating and have had a conversation with someone about dating exclusively then you can expect him to just give up on dating apps.

Get in touch with him, go on some dates with him and see where it goes.