Guys Being Blunt And To The Point.

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you were single and horny and looking for a hookup (at a bar, on a date), would it ruin it if the guy straight-up asked, “Do you want to have sex?”. Or does it have to be more subtle/indirect, like him asking if you wanna go back to his place?

Reactions: hungbull90

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did not look for hook ups in a bar and definitely not through a date. Dates were for seeking a romantic/more well rounded relationship, not a quick fuck. So, if I was in a bar or on a date, I would find it rather off-putting if someone did what you're asking. To me it would imply they think a lot of things about me that I wouldn't find flattering. Purely based off of how I look, no less.

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did not look for hook ups in a bar and definitely not through a date. Dates were for seeking a romantic/more well rounded relationship, not a quick fuck. So, if I was in a bar or on a date, I would find it rather off-putting if someone did what you're asking. To me it would imply they think a lot of things about me that I wouldn't find flattering. Purely based off of how I look, no less.
Fair enough. But since the question was based off of *if you were looking for a hookup* there’s no need to answer. I don’t care if you all are not sluts no need to virtue signal.

Reactions: J23

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't think it would make a difference. Guys shouldn't ask. If I want to have sex with a guy, I will tell him - but the opposite is a turnoff
Yeah, I try to be more smooth about it and have never directly asked. It is a bit odd to me though why that is a turn off but that’s another question for another time.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Umm wow...ladykiller, let them cock thirsty bitches approach you.

Like, really, don't even think about approaching a women, ever again. Not in a bar. Not at the gym. Not in a check out line. Not in a book store.

If your your emergency responder is a woman, go into the light.

No woman deserves a man such as yourself.

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Umm wow...ladykiller, let them cock thirsty bitches approach you.

Like, really, don't even think about approaching a women, ever again. Not in a bar. Not at the gym. Not in a check out line. Not in a book store.

If your your emergency responder is a woman, go into the light.

No woman deserves a man such as yourself.
You didn’t answer the question, Karen.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OP is example A of the type of men who think asking "do you wanna commingle squelchy bits" is acceptable. Acceptable and a preferred approach.

It's not the question I object to...it's the human asking the question.

Even if both parties are hook up minded the flirting and word play prior is part of the appeal. Woo a bitch with wit and charisma. Tease me with the promise of what we might be about to do.

I have followed many a lady back to her/my place for names just exchanged good times. All started with a wink, a smile and a bit of banter.

If I am after "wanna fuck" energy, I'll be the one asking.

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fair enough. But since the question was based off of *if you were looking for a hookup* there’s no need to answer. I don’t care if you all are not sluts no need to virtue signal.

I have had plenty of hook-ups. I just never looked for them in a bar or on a date, but go ahead and flip out I guess.

If you knew anything about me from posts I've very openly made on here, I have spent my fair share of time being an ethical slut. Virtue signal, my ass..

30s is the new ancient apparently, too. :joy:

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even if both parties are hook up minded the flirting and word play prior is part of the appeal. Woo a bitch with wit and charisma. Tease me with the promise of what we might be about to do.
There ya go *claps*. That’s all you had to say to answer my question.

For most guys, we don’t care about flirting or innuendos, we just wanna fuck.

Reactions: FinalCock

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Embarrassing meltdown it is :)

I have had plenty of hook-ups. I just never looked for them in a bar or on a date, but go ahead and flip out I guess
Both if you are gaslighting, lol. I calmly responded and it’s you two narcissists that got triggered.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You keep using these words....
you-keep-using-that-word-i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think.gif