Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m not denying it exists. I’ve just never heard about it from friends that are female or through the media. I know guys beat their gfs/wives for cheating.

Does every woman you know have to give you all those details?

I wouldn't share my personal experiences of that nature with someone like you face to face. I don't tell all my friends who are men about all my experiences with my past partners.. I discuss it here because it's the nature of the site and it's a more appropriate place for it. In conversion with friends, these topics don't tend to come up much from men.

I talk more about things like this with women in my personal life. Hence why I have several stories from different women about the things they've lived through. And, I myself have been fearful for my safety simply because of my highly sexual nature. I haven't ever been beaten or had someone attempt to murder me over my past, but I have been very uncomfortable around certain men when they made it very clear that they knew about my past and that it made them feel a certain way.

Women have judged me for my promiscuity too, but never in a way that made me feel like I should be ready to defend my physical being. Not true of all the men who judged my past to my face.

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does every woman you know have to give you all those details?

I wouldn't share my personal experiences of that nature with someone like you face to face. I don't tell all my friends who are men about all my experiences with my past partners.. I discuss it here because it's the nature of the site and it's a more appropriate place for it. In conversion with friends, these topics don't tend to come up much from men.
Fair point. But that kinda explains why I wouldn’t be aware of it, and why you can’t label me as sheltered or living under a rock.
And, I myself have been fearful for my safety simply because of my highly sexual nature. I haven't ever been beaten or had someone attempt to murder me over my past, but I have been very uncomfortable around certain men when they made it very clear that they knew about my past and that it made them feel a certain way.
That’s so crazy to me. I’m actually turned-on by it, lol. I guess those guys have low self esteem and jealousy issues. The women too.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Fair point. But that kinda explains why I wouldn’t be aware of it, and why you can’t label me as sheltered or living under a rock.

That’s so crazy to me. I’m actually turned-on by it, lol. I guess those guys have low self esteem and jealousy issues. The women too.

I can have whatever opinion I chose. Same goes for you. I can't tell you what to think of me. And I know what I think of you.

I do think you're naive. And you've pushed back more than a little in this very discussion about what we're telling you about our lived experience as women, so... Stubborn would be another label I'd throw on ya.

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can have whatever opinion I chose. Same goes for you. I can't tell you what to think of me. And I know what I think of you
You can have your opinion. All I did was tell you the logic was flawed. If women don’t tell guys this, and I don’t hear it on the news, how can I be “sheltered”?

I do think you're naive. And you've pushed back more than a little in this very discussion about what we're telling you about our lived experience as women, so... Stubborn would be another label I'd throw on ya
That’s because many of the examples given don’t support promiscuity as the trigger for violence against women.

This is getting redundant though, we’ll just have to disagree.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You can have your opinion. All I did was tell you the logic was flawed. If women don’t tell guys this, and I don’t hear it on the news, how can I be “sheltered”?

That’s because many of the examples given don’t support promiscuity as the trigger for violence against women.

This is getting redundant though, we’ll just have to disagree.

Did I say promiscuity was the sole trigger for violence against women?

Pretty sure I clarified the exact opposite.

Stop selectively reading and maybe we'd have stopped this circle-jerk by now.. just a thought.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Men don't need to be told about the perils women face for not fitting an unquestionable cultural narrative.

Everything from purity pledges for young women, to the gendering/sexualizing all things feminine, how female public figures are treated, to rape victims being asked about their sexual history/attire, to continued attacks against women's access to birth control and health care.

No to mention that women are programmed from day one to fit an acceptable ideal as a basic survival mechanism.

The most honest statement you've made is

That’s so crazy to me. I’m actually turned-on by it, lol.

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did I say promiscuity was the sole trigger for violence against women?

Pretty sure I clarified the exact opposite.

Stop selectively reading and maybe we'd have stopped this circle-jerk by now.. just a thought.
You’re very sassy and I like it.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Why don’t you enlighten me. Maybe in Afghanistan they do this. Or, maybe a psycho-jealous ex or husband would do this. But besides slut-shaming, I’ve never heard of threatening a woman due to her promiscuity…
In America:
Families, predominantly fathers and brothers in evangelical xtian communities, everyone in chassidic communities, certain families who see the daughters’ chances to succeed are pivoting on their university and job prospects, and nothing should get in the way of that…
All control the sexuality of women.
Some states still have adultery on the law books, and it is most often used against women in custody cases.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Just speaking facts, Scarlet.
View attachment 40347321
Urban Dick is no reliable source.
The fact that you called a woman speaking her mind “sassy,” a slightly antiquated term, and added “I like it” IS derogatory.
No one would use that with a male.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No one would use that with a male.

This.

If I was a man saying the same things that's not the word he would have used to describe me. I highly, highly doubt it anyway...

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This.

If I was a man saying the same things that's not the word he would have used to describe me. I highly, highly doubt it anyway...
I roomed with a passel of very femme guys, and even they didn’t use it.