Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Go on... lol
lol, not much more to go on. On occasion, we point out that one's dick is bigger than every day objects or joke and call each other names like Donkey and Anaconda.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m a nudist and at social gatherings such as barbecues it’s occasionally open season when it comes to my small flaccid cock.
What they don’t realise is several of their wives or partners know that I’m quite a grower!

Attachments

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a pretty equal balance of gay/bi/straight mates and funnily enough I get most comments from the straight friends lol

They seem to always bring it up when they’ve had a few drinks. And after the gym I get comments quite often
That actually makes sense to me. I feel like a straight dudes we are allowed to make that joke, and we can play it off as kidding. Where is if someone is openly bi or gay they may be worried that it comes across as hitting on the dude. Which is shitty that they would have to worry. I know among my friends the straight dudes will come out with the compliments on my cock after the gym, or after a few beers. It’s like they have to mention it

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That actually makes sense to me. I feel like a straight dudes we are allowed to make that joke, and we can play it off as kidding. Where is if someone is openly bi or gay they may be worried that it comes across as hitting on the dude. Which is shitty that they would have to worry. I know among my friends the straight dudes will come out with the compliments on my cock after the gym, or after a few beers. It’s like they have to mention it
Similar. The straight dudes are usually the ones to comment or say something. The gay guys all usually think I'm straight and get scared...

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A gym buddy that I used to lift with, pre Covid, and I used to see each other naked all the time in the showers. We are very comfortable around each other naked and would crack jokes about the others size whenever we were goofing around in the locker rooms. He is a biracial dude, definitely a shower, and hung, where as I am a bit more of a grower. He has me beat by about an inch when hard too, (we checked once, we were bored) He and I are just very comfortable around each other

This week, we were on a text chain with a few other guys in our group, talking about our New Years plans. He said he wanted to get naked and jump in the ocean at dawn. I said 'it wouldn't be 8" once he got out of the ocean'. He replied 'Still got your 7 beat!" The other dudes on the chain were shocked that he and I knew each others size. It was pretty funny to read their stammer responses and ask for details. Was so tempted to send a dick pic to the thread, but don't think I want that floating around my friend group.

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A gym buddy that I used to lift with, pre Covid, and I used to see each other naked all the time in the showers. We are very comfortable around each other naked and would crack jokes about the others size whenever we were goofing around in the locker rooms. He is a biracial dude, definitely a shower, and hung, where as I am a bit more of a grower. He has me beat by about an inch when hard too, (we checked once, we were bored) He and I are just very comfortable around each other

This week, we were on a text chain with a few other guys in our group, talking about our New Years plans. He said he wanted to get naked and jump in the ocean at dawn. I said 'it wouldn't be 8" once he got out of the ocean'. He replied 'Still got your 7 beat!" The other dudes on the chain were shocked that he and I knew each others size. It was pretty funny to read their stammer responses and ask for details. Was so tempted to send a dick pic to the thread, but don't think I want that floating around my friend group.
I love hearing your stories

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Fucking awesome bro

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do avoid making jokes and comments like that to straight friends so they don’t think I’m hitting on them. Even try to avoid eye contact of their crotch when we are naked. Just don’t want to make them h comfortable just in case

SpruceMoose

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My best friend and I joke about our big dicks a lot. One time I just got out of the shower and was in my room about to get dressed. He comes to the door and say "Are you dressed yet? Just kidding I don't care" and he kicked the door open. "Jesus I didn't think you'd actually be naked still! Holster that thing!"

We'll say stuff like "Stop dragging that horsecock and hurry up!" If were in a rush to get somewhere. If one of us is especially bulging "dude youre gonna poke an eye out with that".
One time at the showers he straight up said to me "youve got a nice lookin dick. Good size, big head."