Guys to guys junk comments

gideon8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Half the reason I got my PA, in the last couple weeks I’ve gotten three comments from random strangers in the locker room.
‘ Did you really need to draw more attention to that? (laughter)’
‘ Went for the extra inch? (laughter)’
‘ Holy Shit! Isn’t that heavy?’
My workout buddies make regular comments, I’m not shy and it’s definitely been an ice breaker as it’s an excuse to check each other out...

DarkOverlord

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A str8 friend also likes to take pics of his body to post on a different site. We often share and discuss our pics or each others cock. Nothing too sexulised but just open discussion of how our bodies look best and the photography challenge of it all. It's good to be open! I don't think there is enough opertunity for men to talk about their bodies.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Half the reason I got my PA, in the last couple weeks I’ve gotten three comments from random strangers in the locker room.
My workout buddies make regular comments, I’m not shy and it’s definitely been an ice breaker as it’s an excuse to check each other out...

Come on man, you can't toss out comments about your PA without giving us a pic!

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Come on man, you can't toss out comments about your PA without giving us a pic!

I agree! If you mention you got a PA, we need to see it!

Reactions: Rustyridge

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm taking a piss, and the guy two urinalz over says "I've always wanted a big dick. Are they over-rated?" So I answered honestly "Yes, sometimes it's too big to fit, when you really wish it could. "

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I was a senior at 18 yo, I was told by two classmates that I have a Save the Earth type cock. They saw it in the showers and one did give me a blow job thus has seen my erection. I'm truly a grower and not a shower.

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After working out in the gym, I took a shower in the communal showers. There were three other guys in there at the same time, and, as often happens to me when I’m naked around others, I got a boner. One of the other guys said ‘careful mate, you could take someone’s eye out with that!’

D

deleted972301

One of my good friends actually saw me naked and said that I have a really great looking cock. Compliments my body. He often refers to me as an adonis. Pretty cool to hear his perspective from time to time.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
5CDF5B86-0A7C-47E5-B421-9CF830FDE4CB.jpeg
I was ahead of the game when it comes to shaving and would often be the only man on the nudist beach without a bush.
My most withering comment, however, came from a team member of the university cross country team. We were in the shower after a training run and as I turned to face him he openly stared at my shrunken bald member and asked with a grin “oh my God - did you bypass puberty?” My stomach was in knots but I stayed calm and assured him I was a grower but he wasn’t convinced and often referred to out “little secret “

D

deleted1334580

View attachment 41598541 I was ahead of the game when it comes to shaving and would often be the only man on the nudist beach without a bush.
My most withering comment, however, came from a team member of the university cross country team. We were in the shower after a training run and as I turned to face him he openly stared at my shrunken bald member and asked with a grin “oh my God - did you bypass puberty?” My stomach was in knots but I stayed calm and assured him I was a grower but he wasn’t convinced and often referred to out “little secret “
Not sure why you shave it, it doesn't make things bigger just exposes them more. That said I have experimented with shaving from puberty on, and I frankly said, that itches like a MF and moved on. :). You be/do you.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure why you shave it, it doesn't make things bigger just exposes them more. That said I have experimented with shaving from puberty on, and I frankly said, that itches like a MF and moved on. :). You be/do you.
It’s genuinely nothing to do with trying to look bigger, I just love the feel and the look of being smooth

Reactions: Triasco and diver6

7.5x6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was a teen my friend was asked by a girl to tell her who had the biggest cock in the locker room. He reported back to her that I was the biggest and she told me he had helped her - we've chatted (and laughed) about cock size ever since. He's perfectly average and I'm big not huge - so no jealously or anything

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After working out in the gym, I took a shower in the communal showers. There were three other guys in there at the same time, and, as often happens to me when I’m naked around others, I got a boner. One of the other guys said ‘careful mate, you could take someone’s eye out with that!’

I have always been paranoid about getting bonners in locker rooms. I’ve gotten my share. Finally decided my dick has a mind of its own. I don’t fret about it anymore but accept whatever it gives me as long as it works when I fuck my wife.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A str8 friend also likes to take pics of his body to post on a different site. We often share and discuss our pics or each others cock. Nothing too sexulised but just open discussion of how our bodies look best and the photography challenge of it all. It's good to be open! I don't think there is enough opertunity for men to talk about their bodies.

I totally agree with you! Men Need to talk more about a lot of things. We spend our lives in silence many times suffering needlessly. We would be better off sh@ring things with a trusted male friend who can keep their mouth shut. I have struggled with not being able to confide in a male friend many times in my lifetime.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had a lot of comments over the years from guys, mostly they were strangers. Although some occasions our conversation was an ice breaker that led to them becoming friends, so I guess that counts as comments from friends too.

A guy I become good friends with in college for example, the first day we met was actually taking a piss next to each other in the urinal. He's the kind of guy who just says whats on his mind so he couldnt help himself comment how big i was and his gf thought he was big. We got talking more and he mentioned how his gf was a bit of a size queen and I should meet her and her friends. This led to us all becoming a fairly close friends circle.

Another occasion from a guy who was already a friend and I didnt realise he'd obviously seen my junk in the urinal. When we were talking to a group of girls and our friends, we were just chatting general shit when conversation turned to some of the girls joking about guessing how hung guys were. My friend concerning me then said 'if he told you how big, you'd think he was talking in centimeters'

Most of the time though its just strangers passing comment in bar urinals or nude resorts, private parties etc. I dont really find it weird, doesn't bother me really. I guess some people can be more full on than others and you're thinking just chill a bit dude but I can just laugh it off.

Hungteen31

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had some comments from various dudes. Mainly friends or teammates joking about in the locker room, but I've had a couple of strangers compliment my size before lol. Strange feeling, but a compliment is a compliment I guess haha

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've had some comments from various dudes. Mainly friends or teammates joking about in the locker room, but I've had a couple of strangers compliment my size before lol. Strange feeling, but a compliment is a compliment I guess haha

That's cool. We're the same size soft, and my 5.5" hang gets compliments at the gym sometimes. But your body is a lot better than mine. haha

Reactions: Kalbca