Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah I don't care if anyone looks at me. Just don't make it obvious or be creepy about it. I guess some of them don't realize how pathetic they come off as when they do that sort of stuff. I have no problem using open showers if that's what the gym has. But mine has individual stalls with curtains. Some of the weird old guy's leave the curtain open. No one wants to see that. You don't ever see these guys actually working out either. I only see them in the locker room. Just like the old pervert on Family Guy.

tarzan2591

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are some crazy guys out there. Finished my workout and went to the showers. While I’m drying off this 50 year old Latino guys opens his curtain and stares at me with an erection and asks if I went to jump in his shower. I say no, look at him disgusted and walk out. Do people actually go for that at the gym? I just want to shower in peace

Reactions: Gj816

Yeah I don't care if anyone looks at me. Just don't make it obvious or be creepy about it. I guess some of them don't realize how pathetic they come off as when they do that sort of stuff. I have no problem using open showers if that's what the gym has. But mine has individual stalls with curtains. Some of the weird old guy's leave the curtain open. No one wants to see that. You don't ever see these guys actually working out either. I only see them in the locker room. Just like the old pervert on Family Guy.

I see loads of those types at my Y as well. I only do that if I'm injured and can't work out because the steam room helps me recover and lessens my pain. Using the hot tub followed by a long hot shower also helps. A guy that is doing that all the time though is creepy and obviously not there to exercise and get fit.

Reactions: GoingOnABoeing

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is what preturbs me as an out gay man. I can use the showers, sauna and dress undress all the while checking folks out and showing off. Yet no one sees it. That's because the looking happens as I am moving without darting my eyes or turning my neck, the exhib is a slightly slower swagger to the showers and no towel in the sauna. I give myself the freedom to enjoy the dynamic without making anyone uncomfortable. Then we have the trolls, the pervs, and the strange. These guys might be gay but are mostly just taking advantage of the facilities to be socially inappropriate and borderline assault-ish in interactions. I make a point of talking to these guys as it is lame and unacceptable to behave the way they are behaving. Once in a while they try to grope me during the read.

Best,

James

Reactions: ronin001 and jpk338

Cm4hjl

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Today after I finished working out I went to the showers at my gym. I am not modest and walked with my towel over my shoulder. I got into the shower stall and started showering. A guy that was changing came into the shower area fully clothed and looked at me. He then left and came back 1 minute later and started showering. I didn't think much about it until he started moaning. I looked over and he was jerking off. I was done showering and dried off and then walked out of the shower and told him to enjoy the rest of his shower. Has this happened to anyone else before? Any recommendations? I really don't care if someone watches me but not interested in having them moan and jerk off watching me.

Look at you! I'm not surprised. Take it as a compliment ;)

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are some crazy guys out there. Finished my workout and went to the showers. While I’m drying off this 50 year old Latino guys opens his curtain and stares at me with an erection and asks if I went to jump in his shower. I say no, look at him disgusted and walk out. Do people actually go for that at the gym? I just want to shower in peace

I can certainly understand that. Unfortunately it's not limited to older guys that can be creepy.

Although I suppose that a great many of them have let themselves go.

The ones that get me are like you said above. Don't workout just hang out in the locker rooms and showers.

I'm not going to let them keep me from working out or showering at the gym. If they want to look that's fine. If they start masturbating that's not fine.

Reactions: ronin001

Hungfatpumped

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Today after I finished working out I went to the showers at my gym. I am not modest and walked with my towel over my shoulder. I got into the shower stall and started showering. A guy that was changing came into the shower area fully clothed and looked at me. He then left and came back 1 minute later and started showering. I didn't think much about it until he started moaning. I looked over and he was jerking off. I was done showering and dried off and then walked out of the shower and told him to enjoy the rest of his shower. Has this happened to anyone else before? Any recommendations? I really don't care if someone watches me but not interested in having them moan and jerk off watching me.
Im the guy jerking off in the shower

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im the guy jerking off in the shower

I wish!

The ones that usually do it don't have a body anything like yours. By that I mean HOT! If they did it would be game on! Just sayin.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have to admit that like to spend a little extra time naked in the locker room. I sometimes take my towel off before I get to the shower, or make sure I get very dry next to my locker before I bother getting dressed. I wear a towel in the sauna, but the tiny locker room towels don't really cover much and anyone in front of or to the right of me can get a full view. I don't want to jerk off in the locker room, and I don't want to do anything with the people that watch, but having people look at me while I'm naked is a turn on to me.

Today I was in the steam room sitting on the upper level with a towel on, but again, nothing was really covered. I sit on the edge of the bench so my cock and balls hang freely, and since they are basically at chest level with anyone standing up anyone can get a good look if they want. I had noticed a guy watching me earlier and he came into the steam room. I was wiping off my face as he walked in, but was kind of looking out through my fingers to see if he was taking a look. He took a quick look, then took a double take and stared for a few seconds with his mouth open before he sat down.

I felt a little bad because the guy clearly wanted to fool around as he started tugging on his dick a little every minute or so and sat with no towel on, obviously getting a little hard. He also followed me around as I went to the shower and then back to the steam room one more time. He clearly wanted something to happen that I wasn't interested in, I just wanted people to look at me. I hope it doesn't make me come off as a cock tease, but I also don't care that much.

Big4Asia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
there should be no room in the locker room for anyone who actively makes other members feel uncomfortable / abused.

This is a simple case of taking it to gym management - and then taking it to review sites if they fail to ask.

But have him removed, before he does something worse to someone less able to cope

Reactions: Gj816

Yeah, the pervs ruin things for all the rest. Your description is quite accurate. I don't mind the curious looks, the admiring looks, etc. I don't mind a bit of consentual teasing and flirting. Even a bit of consentual touching doesn't bother me as long as it's discreet (ie no one unconsenting is subjected to seeing). What I refuse to do is to be one of the pervs, or to be percieved as one. I keep to myself not for lack of mutual interests, but because I don't want to get myself or another guy into trouble, nor do I want to cause my gym to change how they run things. It's just not worth it. But if a cute guy sees me in the locker room, steam room, etc and wants to get together later...that's another story.

Also these days people seem to automatically assume if you glance at them that you have sexual intents in public spaces like locker rooms etc...

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Watch all you like, talk to me, pay me a complement on my body or my size. I am grateful and happy to make new friends. Touch me and we could have a problem.
Yep. Watch me like a television show, I won't care. Casual conversation no problem. Get sexual and I am gone. Touch and get your ass kicked.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Watch all you like, talk to me, pay me a complement on my body or my size. I am grateful and happy to make new friends. Touch me and we could have a problem.

Unwanted touch is assault, pure and simple.

Reactions: Serpentlike

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also these days people seem to automatically assume if you glance at them that you have sexual intents in public spaces like locker rooms etc...

There is the glance, and then there is the "fuck me now and forever" eyes and I wish the gays and closet cases would learn the difference. No one was confused in the 70's or 80's (well, not about that anyway), it was rare to be groped or to make a mistake about intent (the thread of being bashed aided the urgency to finesse), and people had the common sense to follow up if curious not by grabbing in an open space in front of others. Say hi on your way out dressed...

Reactions: Asher77

There is the glance, and then there is the "fuck me now and forever" eyes and I wish the gays and closet cases would learn the difference. No one was confused in the 70's or 80's (well, not about that anyway), it was rare to be groped or to make a mistake about intent (the thread of being bashed aided the urgency to finesse), and people had the common sense to follow up if curious not by grabbing in an open space in front of others. Say hi on your way out dressed...

These days that behaviour would be interpreted as sexual harassment and you’d have a bystander intervene to stop any assumed sexual assault or discomfort take place along with gym management and police involved.