[H-E-L-P] -- Peeling?

Hummer

Just Browsing
Media
Hey GuyZ!

I've read alot of the posts on this site, and I must say -- WOW! Very informative!

My Issue has been going on now for some time, and now it's getting to be a bit much.

I'm a health 21 yr Cdn, Uncut, 7.5 - I have no problems getting a hard-on or getting Off.

Let me put this into a lil more of a perspective for you guys so you can better 'solve' my issue.

8:15 am - Wake up
9:00 am - Shower
12:00 - Lunchtime - When I use to the washroom, since it's been a reoccuring problem, I always test to see if things are NORMAL. I'll pull back my forskin, (which there is no problem what-so-ever in doing so) and it looks fine, nothing visible. BUT! I'll take my thumb and just rub it down the side (Skin which is hidden when foreskin is over, in normal state) of my penis, right under the head. Now, when I do this, A FARE ammount of 'build up'?? is present. Now, in some cases there is a smell, other times, nothing at all.

I also have PPP (Pearly Penile Papules) which I guess isn&#39;t a serious issue? <-- I beg to differ -- it&#39;s really REALLY hard to explain to someone that goes down on you and asks, "What are these lil bumps?". It&#39;s rather embrassing. And to anyone else that has these, PPP, I&#39;m sure you can agree with me. :)

Now, I&#39;m showering twice a day, depending on my day. Once in the morning, and once in the early evening. I&#39;ve even looked into different types of body wash, soaps, laundry detergent, and such. But, nothing changes. It&#39;s still the same.

Other Info that might help with a solution or future questions --

1. Uncut
2. Masterbate usually once a day, and I clean up well.
3. I have PPP.
4. Foreskin is not TIGHT, it&#39;s very normal compared to some I&#39;ve seen.
5. When I wash, I use soap (Doesn&#39;t matter which brand, type), and when I get out of the shower, I dry underneath the foreskin, very well.
6. Underneath the foreskin isn&#39;t normally moist. At most times, any given point, underneath the foreskin will be dry and no sign of peeling. BUT as soon as I rub my thumb over the skin, it peels. And I don&#39;t even HAVE to rub hard. Very gently.
7. After urinating, I make sure there is no &#39;dribble&#39; left. So no moisture that way.

I can take a photo the next time this happens, for anyone that would like a lil more visual picture to this problem.

--- That&#39;s all I can think of to help you with this problem. I would greatly appreciate any information, tips, comments, questions, concerns from ANYONE. ---

ANOTHER NOTE

I&#39;ve been looking into getting circumcised, now can someone give me an unbiased review of the PROS and CONS. Has anyone reading this gotten circumcised at an age that they can remember the before and after?

Hummer

Just Browsing
Media
15 views, and not a single comment&#33; Come on guys -- help another buddy out&#33;

Thanks,
Hummer

Pappy

Media
I really don&#39;t know what to tell you. I was cut at birth so that is the only way I know. Sound as though your skin is abnormally dry to be uncut. Maybe you should use some sort of lotion to keep yourself moist under there.

As for circumcision, as I said I was cut at birth. It&#39;s really a personal decision that you alone can make. There are pro&#39;s and con&#39;s and I think it will boil down to what you want to do. There are a lot of people here that feel very strongly about the subject of circumcision, some even going so far as to call it mutilation. And then there are some that feel as I do in that it is a personal choice, even when done at birth it&#39;s a personal choice that is made by the mother and father of the child. Do your research and talk to friends or relatives that are circumcised and make an informed decision. Hope this helps.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello:

I did not review your profile to ascertain your age, etc.; however, I am a mature Senior Citizen who was born in the U. S. A. and left with an intact Penis. I enjoy my foreskine and never experience what you describe in detail.

I would urge you to discuss this with your peers here. I would recommend that someone who has been left intact at birth and has now been circumsized as an adult to give you their counsel. They are really the only people I would rely on for information. After all, they have been on both sides of the issue.

Like I said above, I enjoy my intact penis. You can see in my gallery on this site.

I hope this helps.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And I did not read the first message well enough to get your age as 21. My first post still applies.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea about PPP but do you think the peeling skin could be caused by a yeast infection?

Men get thrush too which I think can cause peeling but there is normally a rash that goes with it.

If you don&#39;t want to talk to your doctor about it then try using Canesten cream on the area and see if it starts to improve

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
sounds like residue left by dead skin cells, dried sweat, etc., rather than actual skin peeling off. it&#39;s probably because you wash so often and thoroughly, ironically enough. so, it&#39;s most likely a simple complexion issue - your glans membrane is probably secreting more skin oils to make up for the frequency with which you&#39;re washing &#39;em away. if there&#39;s no discomfort or dermal lividity, I think you can dismiss the possibility of yeast infection or skin disorders. try some less extreme personal hygiene measures and see if it makes any difference.

dunno why you&#39;d want to get circumcised; the only "pro" I can think of is if you really dislike having a foreskin for some inexplicable reason. obviously you won&#39;t find an "unbiased review of pros and cons" because nobody can honestly describe anything other than their own experience.

Hummer

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, thanks guys for all the reviews&#33; :) :hi:

Ok -- I know that I don&#39;t have a yeast infection, I&#39;ve thought about that idea, and looked into and even asked some VERY VERY close friends, and even a nurse. So, I&#39;m safe on that side&#33;

Now, one mentioned that it may be because I&#39;m cleaning to much and washing away natural oils. This could be the reason, but with the situation, I don&#39;t really think that this might be it. I&#39;ve tried many ways, I really have. I&#39;ve tried very mild soaps, med, and harsh. Didn&#39;t matter at all which one I had used. I&#39;ve even tried to go 2-3 days before washing, and same effect. No worse tho.

I could very well be looking for the simpliest of answers. I must admit, I do get very frustrated with all this washing, cleaning, hygiene stuff. I&#39;m a very clean person, and I like to stay that way -- it&#39;s just it makes me very uncomfortable. Esp when my partner wants to &#39;go down&#39; on me and I give them the cold shoulder. Now, I&#39;ve even explained to my partner about my situation, and still, after a year, it&#39;s still rejection on my part, and it&#39;s really starting to take a toll.

Not saying I&#39;m being unfair, cause whenever I suspect that a &#39;lil something, something&#39; might happen, I usually go and wash up. Fine, but it&#39;s really hard to find a washroom when you&#39;re on the road *winks*.

And the reason I asked about getting cut is -- ALOT&#33; of the people I know, are Cut. Most of the guys I went to school with, played sports with, messed around with, are cut. Even my g/f&#39;s say that their boys are cut. I guess I just feel kinda outta place. Don&#39;t get me wrong, I know there are guys out there that aren&#39;t cut&#33; :)

-Hummer

SUMYUNGUY

Just Browsing
Media
I had a, uh, friend that when he was a teen, he&#39;d masturbate in the shower using shampoo for lube and that really dried out his penis something terrible causing the entire thing to crack and peel as if it were sunburned.

Hummer

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by SUMYUNGUY@Sep 15 2005, 03:51 PM
I had a, uh, friend that when he was a teen, he&#39;d masturbate in the shower using shampoo for lube and that really dried out his penis something terrible causing the entire thing to crack and peel as if it were sunburned.
[post=343544]Quoted post[/post]​

Sweet Jesus -- Ouch&#33;

I can remember a few years back I&#39;d masterbate in the shower using conditioner, and I&#39;ve never had a problem... :) My member isn&#39;t dry, at least, it doesn&#39;t feel dry :)

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Hummer@Sep 15 2005, 06:01 PM
Now, one mentioned that it may be because I&#39;m cleaning to much and washing away natural oils. This could be the reason, but with the situation, I don&#39;t really think that this might be it. I&#39;ve tried many ways, I really have. I&#39;ve tried very mild soaps, med, and harsh. Didn&#39;t matter at all which one I had used.
over what kinda period though? I mean, once or twice is unlikely to make any difference. have you tried a soap/moisturizer like dove?

Now, I&#39;ve even explained to my partner about my situation, and still, after a year, it&#39;s still rejection on my part, and it&#39;s really starting to take a toll.
you know, you seem to be at least mildly obsessive about the whole hygiene thing. chances are, a partner wouldn&#39;t even NOTICE what seems constantly apparent to you. I mean, there IS a way to find out :eyes:

And the reason I asked about getting cut is -- ALOT&#33; of the people I know, are Cut.
[post=343532]Quoted post[/post]​
well, a lot of the people I know are stupid, but I ain&#39;t booking myself in for a lobotomy. in your position, I would think a lot harder about undergoing something as potentially damaging as circumcision. I&#39;ve known too many guys circumcised as teenagers or adults who feel that the loss of sensitivity totally ruined their sex lives.

natrl

Just Browsing
Media
Hey,

I can totally relate with exactly what you are talking about.

I have a very similar situation:

Uncut, Good hygine, buildup/peeling.

I can relate to your feelings about good hygine. I wash my penis many times a day, usually just a rinse after going pee, but of course in the morning shower with soap or with soap after sex or masturbation. I have found that the peeling is worse if I let my semen stay in contact with my penis for longer periods of time. For example, after masturbating or sex somtimes it&#39;s nice to just lie still and relax for a moment in that post-orgasmic bliss. Well, the longer I do this and let my penis stay in contact with the semen, the worse the "peeling" or buildup in following days.

Same for if, after ejaculation, I say inside a condom or vagina for a longer period of time.

The peeling and buildup is commonly worse if I use lubrication during sex as well.

I have found that if I do not masturbate and do not have sex for a week or two, the peeling/buildup goes away.

I can also relate to your uncomfortableness with oral sex, I feel the same way and if my woman goes down on my and I havent&#39; washed just the anxiety of knowing that I might not be clean commonly ruins the mood for me and makes me go soft. Which is never a good response when a woman goes down on you....

In any case, I simply wash all the time so that I&#39;m always prepared for sex, and extra-often/careful if I suspect sexual activity.

I have found that if I don&#39;t have sex or masturbate for a while the smell from my penis is not particularly offensive. My semen seems to be the source of most of the unplesantries.

On a side note, my semen will burn my skin or leave a rash if I leave my semen on my stomach or other sensitive skin area.

Last but not least, circumcision:

I can relate to your "feeling like you don&#39;t fit in", "tired of the washing", etc. But, despite the challenges, I wouldn&#39;t trade being uncircumcized for the world. I think it makes sex more exjoyable, I think the foreskin helps keep my penish sensitive and allows me to have more pleasure overall. I also like being &#39;whole&#39;, remember, while we might be the minority in penis-culture, you and I are the "normal" ones and the rest of those who got cut are the "mutilated" ones. There is a whole industry on helping men regain their foreskin&#33; We already have it, why make an irrevocable decision to cut it off?