Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mt wife and I have gone through several stages. Now I trim back and keep balls somewhat smooth. I do trim other body hair now and then. My wife times less although I may trim her now and then and she does not mind.

Reactions: diver6

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Trimmed pubes, def hot to see a man’s dark pubes. Shave most of sack. Smooth sack feels great against my underwear or shorts. I def like some hair left down there. It’s so manly and with sweat it really increases a guy’s musky smells.

Reactions: diver6 and gohara

DavidSea

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trimmed pubes usually using scissors.
Then balls and sides low as possible using a trimmer with no guard.

completely bald doesn’t look good and more uncomfortable imo.

I only trim for hygienic reasons, especially as it’s getting hotter my groin sweats a lot

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted1025121

I like guys with pubes trimmed tight but their shaft and balls shaven. I think its the best and cleanest look for most everyone. Plus it helps for bj's and not getting pubes in your teeth and generally makes you look larger. If you're really hung I think the fully shaved look looks nice. But not a ton of guys can pull that look off. But I've seen a lot of younger guys in their 20s doing that.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
E87BC92B-DC30-41F1-9701-E33EBE143A8F.jpeg
8321E8D8-C0DA-4CC1-87C5-6C995B4D6628.jpeg
As a long term nudist, the smooth look is practically compulsory- everyone appears to be smooth across all age groups. Not only have I not had tan lines in decades I’ve not had pubes

D

deleted814719

I shave my shaft, balls, and an area about 1" above my cock. I keep the rest of my pubes trimmed to about 1/2". I trim and shave because I like the look and it certainly keeps hairs out of my wife's mouth.

My wife will trim her pussy hairs but has rarely been completely shaved. Too bad for me - a bare pussy REALLY turns me on.

Reactions: bijockfl