Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When was the last time you received a handjob? Received one last weekend in the backseat of my buddies mini van on the way home from the cottage...it was an amazing orgasm ... cock went from soft to hard a few dozen times over three hours until finally my cock just exploded all over the place hitting the roof and windows of the van...

would you give a handjob to the person above ya?

Attachments

Strokinhard1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to j/o with my buddies as a teen quite often. Gave and received a ton of handjobs. Even blew my first load as my buddy Billy and I were jacking each other off to his dads playboys. Boy were we surprised when we both started squirting on each other. Neither of us had experienced anything but a dry orgasm before that. I haven't received a hand job in years now, sure miss feeling a friends excitement as you stroke each other off. I think my last handjob I received, was 30 years ago. Would I stroke off the guy above me, FUCK YES !! Nothing gets me shooting cum harder than feeling another mans penis getting ready to erupt, knowing the feeling of pleasure you are giving him. Not to mention his thick cock is such a beauty. Pumping him off would be my extreme pleasure. Love to feel a hot load spraying me as I jack that fine penis.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to j/o with my buddies as a teen quite often. Gave and received a ton of handjobs. Even blew my first load as my buddy Billy and I were jacking each other off to his dads playboys. Boy were we surprised when we both started squirting on each other. Neither of us had experienced anything but a dry orgasm before that. I haven't received a hand job in years now, sure miss feeling a friends excitement as you stroke each other off. I think my last handjob I received, was 30 years ago. Would I stroke off the guy above me, FUCK YES !! Nothing gets me shooting cum harder than feeling another mans penis getting ready to erupt, knowing the feeling of pleasure you are giving him. Not to mention his thick cock is such a beauty. Pumping him off would be my extreme pleasure. Love to feel a hot load spraying me as I jack that fine penis.
Wow love that story!
Love to get ski poleD with ya for the first few minutes as our cocks starred to leak pre...
No wonder I love wearing tights lol

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When was the last time you received a handjob? Received one last weekend in the backseat of my buddies mini van on the way home from the cottage...it was an amazing orgasm ... cock went from soft to hard a few dozen times over three hours until finally my cock just exploded all over the place hitting the roof and windows of the van...

would you give a handjob to the person above ya?
How could anyone resist/ But with me it would only be the first step to hours of sucking and fucking

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Copied this from another post of mine.

I think mine started as a teen. Camped out with a friend one night. Woke up to him jerking me off until I blew my load. Kinda felt bad about him getting me off, so I returned the favor.

I savored that thought for many years after marriage. Then decided I would like to try it again. I enjoyed the experience. I'm only into trading handjobs though, no sucking or fucking. I like cock play, but hands only.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Copied this from another post of mine.

I think mine started as a teen. Camped out with a friend one night. Woke up to him jerking me off until I blew my load. Kinda felt bad about him getting me off, so I returned the favor.

I savored that thought for many years after marriage. Then decided I would like to try it again. I enjoyed the experience. I'm only into trading handjobs though, no sucking or fucking. I like cock play, but hands only.
I love to have my cock played with especially when I am wearing tights it’s so erotic as you sometimes cum in your tights

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to jo with a roommate by the second time he was letting stroke him, I got so into pleasing him I would forget about myself.
I used to jo with a roommate by the second time he was letting stroke him, I got so into pleasing him I would forget about myself.
You must work a cock fine I bet!

lilcamel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You must work a cock fine I bet!
I've had 2 friends I have done this with and both times it led to semi regular thing and they never had a complaint, so i suppose I'm good at it.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like pleasing others better than myself, their pleasure is more rewarding.
And I'm very good at it, too. I don't just stroke away quickly, I make sure the balls get gently massaged, pinch a nipple or two rub on inside and top of the thighs and squeeze the ass cheeks until the guy is ready to explode!

lilcamel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And I'm very good at it, too. I don't just stroke away quickly, I make sure the balls get gently massaged, pinch a nipple or two rub on inside and top of the thighs and squeeze the ass cheeks until the guy is ready to explode!
So true!

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I sure love to be handcuffed to a kitchen chair and milked now that’s explosive!