Handjobs

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I sure love to be handcuffed to a kitchen chair and milked now that’s explosive!
And after I explode they don't stop and keep stroking me. I'm extremely sensitive after cumming. I love post orgasm torture videos where they make the guy cum multiple times!

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And after I explode they don't stop and keep stroking me. I'm extremely sensitive after cumming. I love post orgasm torture videos where they make the guy cum multiple times!
Oh yes a friend Richard had this cock milking machine and used it on me 3 orgasms in 45 minutes till the 4 th was dry
Had me tied to a post in the boathouse up at the cottage a few moths back

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find it odd getting a handjob from a guy because I usually feel they are getting shortchanged on the experience compared to me stroking them.

I find myself marveling at how impressive and exciting it is to feel their big, fat cock in my hand... the mass, heft, it's throbbing power! Then when they ask to reciprocate by stroking mine, my thin dick seems weak and pathetic in their grasp.

I find myself often apologizing that I have so much less to offer them. I have my hand full of big, meaty cock, while they have this thin stick between their fingers!

The contrast can be dramatic since my hands are petite and thin and theirs are usualyy bigger and manly, making the cock size differences even more stark!

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would get handjobs mostly when we are visiting and staying with friends. Just concerned that we would be heard fucking and so my GF or Wife would do a handjob on me. Most of the time it led to oral finish but not always. Of course she got reciprocation.... I am a gentleman after all. lol

Never had a handjob from a guy they generally cant wait to get my cock in their mouth and suck me.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find it odd getting a handjob from a guy because I usually feel they are getting shortchanged on the experience compared to me stroking them.

I find myself marveling at how impressive and exciting it is to feel their big, fat cock in my hand... the mass, heft, it's throbbing power! Then when they ask to reciprocate by stroking mine, my thin dick seems weak and pathetic in their grasp.

I find myself often apologizing that I have so much less to offer them. I have my hand full of big, meaty cock, while they have this thin stick between their fingers!

The contrast can be dramatic since my hands are petite and thin and theirs are usualyy bigger and manly, making the cock size differences even more stark!
That sounds hot though!

Reactions: Scott8361

Strokinhard1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Copied this from another post of mine.

I think mine started as a teen. Camped out with a friend one night. Woke up to him jerking me off until I blew my load. Kinda felt bad about him getting me off, so I returned the favor.

I savored that thought for many years after marriage. Then decided I would like to try it again. I enjoyed the experience. I'm only into trading handjobs though, no sucking or fucking. I like cock play, but hands only.

Yeah I know the feeling all too well. My first time was with my buddy Billy, we were just very young teens camping out in his backyard. He had some Playboys he "borrowed" from his dad's collection. We were in our tent well away from the house and using a flashlight to look at the pictures of these beautiful naked women. Pretty soon we both had tents of our own and Billy asked if I wanted to play doctor. I said sure and he told me to strip naked and let him examine me. I got naked and he acted like a doctor, mostly examining my young boner. Holding it, pulling it side to side, stroking it, spreading my slit, and asking me to cough. It felt really good, as it was the first time someone else had touched my erection. I liked him touching my cock, it felt good and was very exciting. So I said it was my turn and he stripped naked too. He had a nice curved shaft that reached up and touched his belly when he started to throb. I fondled his cock a bit, looking closely at it and admiring the beauty of it. Feeling his firm young sac sitting high and tight with all the cock play. I held Billy's penis, it was so beautiful, so hard, and touching him made my cock so fucking hard. I stroked it a few times and I could feel him pulsate in my hand, which only made my cock twitch even more. We held each others cocks for a bit, rubbing the heads together, and feeling how hard the other guys was, and how it would twitch with any excitement. We laid down side by side and decided to masturbate to the magazines. I had thought I was the only one who knew about this pleasure. Seeing these naked beauties, along with the excitement I had only known by myself before of playing with my cock, while seeing Billy's hard dick turning purple from the excitement. It wasn't long after but I reached over and grabbed his hard cock again, feeling it made me so horny. Billy grabbed mine and we started stroking each other. It was an amazing feeling, his penis reacting to my touch, feeling his excitement, knowing the pleasure he was feeling from my stroking his erection, as he massaged my cock and made me throb uncontrollably. In about five minutes I could feel his dick really start to pulsate and he was wiggling all over and moaning. I felt a huge tingle running up my shaft and thru my spine down to my toes just as Billy's cock started spurting out some kind of white liquid. It shot all over and soaked us both as i kept pumping his shaft he moaned please don't stop. Then just like that my cock started soaking us too. Billy kept stroking my dick and spurt after spurt of this stuff shot out giving me the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced with every new rope. My toes curled up and I grunted out my first load. We thought we broke our cocks for a few seconds, not sure what this white stuff was we started tasting it. We tasted each others and found them to be very similar. We figured out we both just had our first "non-dry" orgasms together. It was really exciting. It felt so good and we were both flushed with both embarrassment and excitement, but far to horny to stop now. We got out another Playboy that wasn't soaked in jizz and used some of the jizz we shot as lube to jack each other off five more times that night. After that I was hooked on masturbating, and stroking a buddy cock seemed as natural as taking a pee in the woods.

In the following years we added more buddies to our stroke club. Sometimes we had a dozen young guys all jacking each other off, fully naked and spurting cum on each other in the woods nearby. Looking around, seeing all the different kind of hard dicks, the pure excitement and pleasure each received, and how we were able to give our other buddies a pleasurable experience. I sure miss those days now.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At the end of last year, a student new to London tied me to a chair, blindfolded me and took control of my cock with his hands and some lube for more than 2 hours
That must of felt amazing the orgasm ... especially blindfolded... I must try that next time with the group... I do love to see the amount of cum erupting though did you miss that view?

WebMale80

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago Loop, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’ve always loved the feel of another man’s cock in my hand. There’s nothing sexier than making out with the nice stiff dick in your hand.
It’s a nice start at least

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will say one of my favorite feelings is reaching into a friends pants and releasing his hard cock. I love the warmth of a hard cock in my hand. Further, I love feeling a man pull my cock from my pants. Where it goes from there is always a mystery

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I will say one of my favorite feelings is reaching into a friends pants and releasing his hard cock. I love the warmth of a hard cock in my hand. Further, I love feeling a man pull my cock from my pants. Where it goes from there is always a mystery
Oh yes ... the odd time when I wear tights or leggings I love to have a warm hand grab my bulge make it semi ... then a hand slipped inside squeezing the pulsating cockhead...amazing the pre that flows after that