Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Many hand jobs that will always lead me to suck his cock.... Just my thing and I always enjoy it.
Even so caked str8 guys who never sucked a cock can’t help themselves to just eventually place your cockhead in their mouth 4F4137F7-B5DE-4CF6-807D-E6A57FF337AB.jpeg

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

BillR31

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My last hand job was 2 days ago with a suck and swallow finish – with enough left for a cummy kiss – from my (female) partner. This was just after eating her to a loud orgasm and kissing her with me tasting like pussy. It’s a good way to start the morning. After coffee, that is.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Copied this from another post of mine.

I think mine started as a teen. Camped out with a friend one night. Woke up to him jerking me off until I blew my load. Kinda felt bad about him getting me off, so I returned the favor.

I savored that thought for many years after marriage. Then decided I would like to try it again. I enjoyed the experience. I'm only into trading handjobs though, no sucking or fucking. I like cock play, but hands only.
Hands only ... while your handcuffed to a chair is so damn intense ya gotta try that one...

Reactions: joeyj25 and Assman1

bi2

Superior Member
Media
If I get a massage from a guy with a happy ending, I will cum easily inside 60 seconds from a handjob.

The handjob is even more thrilling, when you didnt expect to get one, but the masseur starts violently rubbing your dick up and down.