Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man! I got my ass handed to me in this challenge! Looks like that's what all the hands were being used for instead of jacking and cumming. Either way, it was fun and definitely my pleasure to create.
Thank you to all who have commented on, voted for, mentioned, messaged me and liked my video. And doubly so to all the other entries.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
this is not hands-free
Like most of these entries then. #1 is basically the same as mine with stroking beforehand, #2 and #3 touch their cocks while they still haven't finished shooting their load yet, #6 is edited in a way that you can only guess what happened before he starts to shoot his load. Only #5 @b3ar is definitely without fault in this regard!
Man! I got my ass handed to me in this challenge! Looks like that's what all the hands were being used for instead of jacking and cumming. Either way, it was fun and definitely my pleasure to create.
Thank you to all who have commented on, voted for, mentioned, messaged me and liked my video. And doubly so to all the other entries.
If people actually cared for the essence of these contests most of them would have ended differently. From a technical point of view your entry definitely was the best in this final but I'd guess the winner is going to be the current leader. In my opinion, a miracle needs to happen to change that!

Reactions: 41769

PetiteCurvy1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The toughest part for me was choosing if I should cast my vote for:
A) The best hands-free technique-- which for me would mean anyone for could go flaccid to cum without using hands would win

or

B) Best looking cock

Reactions: Andrea Candelli

Andrea Candelli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright Mr. LPSG...

A little difficult to watch(much more bearable when there's a woman using the equipment) but I thought it was my civic duty.

I had to go with Focket. The thrusting did it for me. And -not my cup of tea?- that young man just kept coming and coming!

Must be hard on the drycleaner...

Reactions: LPSG Support

The toughest part for me was choosing if I should cast my vote for:
A) The best hands-free technique-- which for me would mean anyone for could go flaccid to cum without using hands would win

or

B) Best looking cock
In an ideal world everyone should be voting with (A) in mind. After all, that's what this particular contest is about. I'm sure there's plenty of other opportunities where you can just vote for the nicest looking cock.

mitchellk

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are a winner in my book!!

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

What you did in your video was admirable. You are a stud.