Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So what is that supposed to mean? Would be nice if you answered. Thanks.
Well - if I’m being honest, all you did was a ruined orgasm, if you really wanted to go by the contest it would be an orgasm without using your hands, which obviously isn’t that easy. If it makes you feel better I can upload the same kind of video as you did, just to show you that I can let go of my dick, if I want to. :)

rp_rjp

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m in last place but the fact that 200-something people liked my entry enough to vote makes me very happy... because I didn’t expect to be here. Thank you!

I’m sure we can debate what “hands free cumshot” means endlessly, but it’s pretty much subjective. There are more pressing things happening today. I personally think every entry here is excellent. Be proud of those shots, boys!

This contest, and the others, have been a nice distraction from unfortunate times. I can’t wait for the next one.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well - if I’m being honest, all you did was a ruined orgasm, if you really wanted to go by the contest it would be an orgasm without using your hands, which obviously isn’t that easy. If it makes you feel better I can upload the same kind of video as you did, just to show you that I can let go of my dick, if I want to. :)
And if I’m being honest, if you really wanted to go by the contest as you put it you wouldn't have touched your cock while shooting your load. Just sayin'. No need to upload a video for me but thanks for your offer. :)
Also, congratulations on winning! :party:
An erupting cock without being touched :)

Focket

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And if I’m being honest, if you really wanted to go by the contest as you put it you wouldn't have touched your cock while shooting your load. Just sayin'. No need to upload a video for me but thanks for your offer. :)
Also, congratulations on winning! :party:
Fair, to be completely honest I didn’t record the video for the contest itself, so I didn’t really think of not touching myself back then, but thank you! Appreciate it :)

Reactions: Nexolaris

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congrats to all of the winners.

@Focket for Winning the Contest and $500
@OpusCock for 2nd Place and winning $250
@Nexolaris, @b3ar @dalphaco @rp_rjp for Winning $100

Side Contest for Everyone
Prize 1. $100 For the Most Liked Comment By A Gold Member
@Nexolaris had the most likes but technically the side contest is for non-contestants so the winner should be @BillM. That said I forgot when typing up the finals to clearly indicate that finalists were not allowed to win this contest. So what I will do is reward both Bill and Nexo this prize. My mistake and I don't want anyone to feel short-changed.

Prize 2. 1 Year Gold Membership for the Most Liked Comment by a Non-Gold Member
Winners @Flotiz, @Cocololo both win a 1 Year Gold Membership

Prize 3. $50 Prize to a random post to be selected when the contest ends. (If the winner of this is not a gold member they will receive a 3 Month Gold Membership instead.
Winner Post #188 so the winner is @Vanny91

Congrats to all.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

@Nexolaris had the most likes but technically the side contest is for non-contestants so the winner should be @BillM. That said I forgot when typing up the finals to clearly indicate that finalists were not allowed to win this contest. So what I will do is reward both Bill and Nexo this prize. My mistake and I don't want anyone to feel short-changed.

Prize 3. $50 Prize to a random post to be selected when the contest ends. (If the winner of this is not a gold member they will receive a 3 Month Gold Membership instead.

Congrats to all.
Congrats everyone x

Reactions: Nexolaris

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Congrats to all.
WOW, dude!! Thanks!! I could've gotten 10 cents and still woulda been happy. I mean... I'm getting rewarded for an orgasm. The reward is in the action itself. Thanks for setting for setting this up and maintaining everything. You sir deserve ALL the winnings.

D

deleted5339781

To be fair @Nexolaris is right. I know a true hands free would limit our entries so I made it more than that. No need to fight guys.

I know it's essentially a bit of fun (although prize money was involved), it's still disappointing that the goalposts were moved for this contest, just to get more entrants. A true hands free is more difficult to achieve - anyone can bang one out and let go when they shoot - so would have made for a more pure and interesting contest if left as intended. As it was, it was unfair on those who submitted genuine hands free cumshots to find themselves voted behind standard cumshots when they were being judged on different criteria to those originally set out. If the contest had been called just 'Cumshots' then there could be little argument but it wasn't.