LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Fair, to be completely honest I didn’t record the video for the contest itself, so I didn’t really think of not touching myself back then, but thank you! Appreciate it :)
Thanks for providing that background information. That makes sense. Your video is good despite me having had that small issue with it. :)
Sorry should I have come across as too harsh and offended you. Maybe I have been a bit grumpy lately due to some issues occupying my mind. Didn't have high expectations after seeing the competition in the finals. So I certainly do not begrudge you the win.
Congrats to all of the winners.

@Focket for Winning the Contest and $500
@OpusCock for 2nd Place and winning $250
@Nexolaris, @b3ar @dalphaco @rp_rjp for Winning $100

Side Contest for Everyone
Prize 1. $100 For the Most Liked Comment By A Gold Member
@Nexolaris had the most likes but technically the side contest is for non-contestants so the winner should be @BillM. That said I forgot when typing up the finals to clearly indicate that finalists were not allowed to win this contest. So what I will do is reward both Bill and Nexo this prize. My mistake and I don't want anyone to feel short-changed.

Prize 2. 1 Year Gold Membership for the Most Liked Comment by a Non-Gold Member
Winners @Flotiz, @Cocololo both win a 1 Year Gold Membership

Prize 3. $50 Prize to a random post to be selected when the contest ends. (If the winner of this is not a gold member they will receive a 3 Month Gold Membership instead.
Winner Post #188 so the winner is @Vanny91
Congratulations to everyone who won! :emoji_champagne_glass:

Congrats to all.
WOW, dude!! Thanks!! I could've gotten 10 cents and still woulda been happy. I mean... I'm getting rewarded for an orgasm. The reward is in the action itself. Thanks for setting for setting this up and maintaining everything. You sir deserve ALL the winnings.
The reward we got is a nice add-on though!
Also, I still don't understand why you didn't end up getting more votes than you did in the end. Have to admit that I feared your entry the most in this competition. :eek:

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I know it's essentially a bit of fun (although prize money was involved), it's still disappointing that the goalposts were moved for this contest, just to get more entrants. A true hands free is more difficult to achieve - anyone can bang one out and let go when they shoot - so would have made for a more pure and interesting contest if left as intended. As it was, it was unfair on those who submitted genuine hands free cumshots to find themselves voted behind standard cumshots when they were being judged on different criteria to those originally set out. If the contest had been called just 'Cumshots' then there could be little argument but it wasn't.
Some good points. However I think this could be argued both ways as those who didn't enter "true handsfree" cum shots were easier targets for criticism. So would agree that trying to avoid these issues in the future would be good.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man! I got my ass handed to me in this challenge! Looks like that's what all the hands were being used for instead of jacking and cumming. Either way, it was fun and definitely my pleasure to create.
Thank you to all who have commented on, voted for, mentioned, messaged me and liked my video. And doubly so to all the other entries.
Yours was the only one that was truly hands free from beginning to end. My guess: guys didn't watch until the end. I don't think I've ever seen anyone who is capable of making themselves ejaculate with literally no hands the entire time. I think you were ROBBED! :eek::cool:

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The reward we got is a nice add-on though!
Also, I still don't understand why you didn't end up getting more votes than you did in the end. Have to admit that I feared your entry the most in this competition. :eek:
Hahah! thanks man! I probably didn't get more votes because I didn't show more muscle or skin or my cock and cum load wasn't that big. I guess I didn't think too much into what else to add to the video. I could have flexed or teased up to give more of a pop shot, but didn't want to take away from the point of "total hands free". it's all good though...This was totally fun and entertaining and much needed like @rp_rjp already mentioned.
Yours was the only one that was truly hands free from beginning to end. My guess: guys didn't watch until the end. I don't think I've ever seen anyone who is capable of making themselves ejaculate with literally no hands the entire time. I think you were ROBBED! :eek::cool:
Well, to be honest, these contests tend to be judged by more than what the title announces it to be. The people always go for more than what the contest announces it to be and I'm more than okay with that. I was rewarded for having an orgasm... I mean it doesn't get any better than that!
With that said, these contests were/are great and I don't want petty differences to stifle any future fun challenges so I take it how it goes. It's all fun and games and doesn't require a need to nit pick the reasons why some did better than others. Like Forrest's momma said - Life is like a box of chocolates....ya never know what yer gonna get"
Cheers, people!

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This applies to all contest in general... Contests need to have have some type of real guideline to follow. Giving free reign to individual interpretation of "Contest" makes it unfair. Rules should not be altered once the contest begins regardless of the number of entries. Allowing entries after the contest has begun is not fair to those who submitted their entries on time... Like everyone else, I enjoy the contest, they are a fun way for us to connect with each other from across the airways ... :emoji_nerd:

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, guys, I didn't take part in the contest (and of course, my best congratulations to all winners!) but I read some discussion differences. Because I love handfree cumshots (and there are multiple ways to achieve a handfree orgasm) I want to show a real vid that is a good example what handfree means. Yes, maybe the regulations should be made really plausible so that all contestants know exactly what is going to be done and what's particularly expected.

As you can see with the following example the guy's cock stands upwards without being touched- and it shouldn't be jacked off shortly before cumming. The art is to achieve a mental cumshot that will get released gradually without a manual stimulation just before climax. To influence an orgasm with a horny imagination of your mind during a long session. Not jacking off just before climax and then stop beating, no, generating a gradual rise of sperm which will get off by your own mind.
View attachment cumshothandfree2.mp4

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, guys, I didn't take part in the contest (and of course, my best congratulations to all winners!) but I read some discussion differences. Because I love handfree cumshots (and there are multiple ways to achieve a handfree orgasm) I want to show a real vid that is a good example what handfree means. Yes, maybe the regulations should be made really plausible so that all contestants know exactly what is going to be done and what's particularly expected.

As you can see with the following example the guy's cock stands upwards without being touched- and it shouldn't be jacked off shortly before cumming. The art is to achieve a mental cumshot that will get released gradually without a manual stimulation just before climax. To influence an orgasm with a horny imagination of your mind during a long session. Not jacking off just before climax and then stop beating, no, generating a gradual rise of sperm which will get off by your own mind.

It is a VIDEO above!

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I'm guessing you didn't watch many of the submissions. There were a few true (such as mine) total hands free vids. Also, it's difficult to prove that a hands free cum shot (like the one you posted) was not built up prior to the cum blast without actual footage going from limp to hard to blast. He could have jacked and edged for a while before that, then sat down and started recording towards the end. I Agree it's a hands free cum shot though.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm guessing you didn't watch many of the submissions. There were a few true (such as mine) total hands free vids. Also, it's difficult to prove that a hands free cum shot (like the one you posted) was not built up prior to the cum blast without actual footage going from limp to hard to blast. He could have jacked and edged for a while before that, then sat down and started recording towards the end. I Agree it's a hands free cum shot though.

I even voted for a contestant so I surely had to view several ones but definitely not all. With no word I wrote you didn 't show a handfree cumshot, you or others (and I congratulated as well). I just showed a sequence showing a man who did a cum shot without using hands in that kind I like. Nothing else. I guess I may say that and show that. I spoke in general and I didn't hurt anyone at all. I just posted that gif because I read some little controversial opinions. Nothing more, nothing else.

Vero La Puta

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Who is this fine piece of a man?? Any more vids on him?