Video Happiness is having your cock sucked . . .

GranadaGhia

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
7f753cdd31a83a27b54bb77928360f9c.jpg

Lipstickonmydick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
how does it feel having your penis sucked?
It's actually pretty hard to describe to someone that hasn't experienced it. This is my 3rd attempt. Personally i like it (grown to like it) at least as much as intercourse, if not more. I imagine floating around in some warm jello wrapped in a blanket of little massage hands. Each wearing a hot wet velvet glove. Rubbing and squeezing and sliding everywhere. And you're in that wet warm jello massage zone, eating fresh brownies and ice cream and being touched just how you like. Some of the hands must be lips because theyre doing things to your toes that makes a wave of sticky hotness rolls thru you. You kinda get in a trance from all the good feeling and that hot wave gets a little deeper and longer and hotter when some of those hands seem to have turned into something firm but with no definite shape pressing and humming and tingle down deep. The air gets thicker so you breathe deeper and your legs get rigid and your fingers curl unto your palms and that hit firm humming thing finds its way into you and you must be blind because you don't remember seeing anything while something breaks open in you flashes and burns you without pain. Over and slowly over til there's nothing. You can see. And breathe. And maybe move but you don't because you miss it. And you're kinda sad because you're still there alive and your best ever friend just slipped away without a word and you didn't know he was gone. But it was you who slipped away. Like you had died.

Reactions: ozwestcoastboy