Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone ever cum while doing an intense ab work out? It usually happens when I am laying on the ground doing leg lifts or bringing my legs to my chest while lifting my chest to my knees. After I push through my urge to stop the workout because my abs are burning is when I really start to feel the orgasm coming. If I don’t stop eventually the cum just starts coming out.

powerXchange

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've experienced orgasms doing pullups, leg lifts and even dips for years. And same for me, it's going for the burn and then doubling down, going past the urge to stop that makes me shoot.

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Posted earlier about similar experiences:
Accidental ejaculation
This was posted earlier about coregasms, in the Health and Fitness section:

Yeah, guys experience coregasms. Same as you, AI93JR - I can get 'em doing leg lifts and focusing on my core and abs. Luckily I can control those feelings so I don't splooge at the gym.

Justahornyguy174 - I've seen other people post they start feeling pre-orgasm feelings doing tricep pull downs. I think those stress your abs, core and pelvic floor too.

Now that I can't go to the gym, I set up my garage as a makeshift workout room. With the door down and just a small fan to circulate the air, I noticed my body reacting to the humid situation especially when doing the tricep pull downs. Usually after two sets I work up a pulsating hardon. With no one else around and only wearing my white lycra compressions, I have no problem letting my load loose. I've decided to move my tricep pull downs toward the end of my workout, so I'm not too saturated working the rest of my body sets.

#18aieaguy50, Sep 15, 2020

What probably started out as accidental seems to have worked up into part of my routine, since I'm alone in my enclosed garage working out. Not that I'm complaining; it seems to make the covid isolation more tolerable. However, if the gyms open up again, I may have to eliminate this particular exercise and wearing only white lycra compressions, although the inner self would love to pull this off in the gym.

#48aieaguy50, Oct 12, 2020

This was before the gym closed. Beggining to leak a bit.

powerXchange

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Effin' hot, aieaguy50! Like you said - one of the pluses of having to work out at home during COVID is you can wear hot gear and reward yourself at the end going for the burn with benefits!

Last edited:

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone ever cum while doing an intense ab work out? It usually happens when I am laying on the ground doing leg lifts or bringing my legs to my chest while lifting my chest to my knees. After I push through my urge to stop the workout because my abs are burning is when I really start to feel the orgasm coming. If I don’t stop eventually the cum just starts coming out.
I have not experienced that; however, when I do inclined leg presses, I do ooze when I press through. It catches me off guard.

kwimad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I’ve experienced “coregasms” for years doing ab workouts. The exercises that bring them on the most for me are bicycle kicks, followed by leg raises. It’s a strange sensation. Most times I don’t get a full erection and sometimes no erection at all (but will still cum). Of course, I know the signs and have learned when I need to stop so I don’t have cum running down my leg at the gym.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I too have been experiencing the coregasm for years. I first noticed that I was getting aroused from intense exercise back in my teens when climbing roles in school. Now I actively work out in my home gym to achieve it. I regularly coregasm from leg lifts and chin ups. I have also been working on other ab stressing exercises such as the ab roll out wheel, but this is a work in progress. For anyone new to the concept but wants to try for one, my advice is initially work up to it at home if you can, the public gym is too full of distractions. You really have to push yourself and you will have a few failures, but persevere with it, the orgasms are amazing and unlike any others.

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my buddies convinced me to get back to working out at the gym with him, so I figured it was about time to do a little more public setting exercising, after months in my home garage gym. Wore a shredded tank and light blue compression shorts, which wouldn't do more than outline me when wet from sweat. We were really getting into it challenging one another in various exercises, when we came to doing the tricep pull downs. After just a minute, I realized that this was my trigger for a massive coregasm (as always happened in my private workouts), and I started leaking like crazy. My bud looked in awe and started laughing, as I quickly excused myself and made it into the locker room. He joined me in the shower a few minutes later, where he jacked off a quick one, saying how horny I made him with that coregasm. Think next time we'll just work out in my garage gym together.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Think next time we'll just work out in my garage gym together.
If you do work out with that friend in your garage gym will you show him a full coregasm? It sounds like he would be up for watching that.

Reactions: powerXchange

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
those leg presses and quad extensions are always a trigger...just rep after rep of pumping up in an increasingly crowded crotch...def have to keep an eye out for wet spots...that rush of testosterone can be overwhelming at times.. i spend a good portion of leg day waiting out a heavy cock that got alil too dense for public and on those late nights when the gym is empty enough I'll boastfully take it for a walk, let it knock around, slide off the bench end... you coregasm animals are awesome...get the bf % down and flex those 8 pacs

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes. There was a tree overhanging a lake with a rope hanging from a high branch. We would climb the rope over and over and jump into the lake. During one of several climbs I blew a load in my shorts which in today's terms I consider a coregasm.

dam i wanna see this

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unfortunately, I have never experienced this .......... WOW, I loved watching goldscorpguy's video and grateful thanks; Also love your body and shaved pubes. I need to go a drop a load very soon.

When I was on a workout regime at the gym, when I got home, I was always super horny. It was a combination of the exercise highs and seeing hot male bodies in the showers. My wife loved it. Always dropped a great load.

Thanks luv2share for starting this thread. Absolutely great !!!!