Has anyone made a true transformation?

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Has anyone ever gone from terrible shape to great shape?
If so, would you share your stories, and perhaps your photos?
We see promises from countless entities selling workout plans, diet plans, pills, etc, but it would be great to hear directly from people who aren't part of a company's advertising agenda.

I just put up a blog post on exactly this topic. I used to be an athlete in college, and let myself - over the course of thirty+ years - get very unhealthy. Obese, bad blood pressure and sugar, lousy energy level, fat pad around my dick, etc.

A few years ago I dropped nearly fifty pounds and felt terrific, but have let myself add half of that back.

So, as you can read in my post, that's changing. I'm focused on accomplishing weight loss and improved fitness by eating healthier foods and being a lot more active. Echoing PlasticRoad1's comment, I'm a work in progress. I'll update as warranted.

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just put up a blog post on exactly this topic. I used to be an athlete in college, and let myself - over the course of thirty+ years - get very unhealthy. Obese, bad blood pressure and sugar, lousy energy level, fat pad around my dick, etc.

A few years ago I dropped nearly fifty pounds and felt terrific, but have let myself add half of that back.

So, as you can read in my post, that's changing. I'm focused on accomplishing weight loss and improved fitness by eating healthier foods and being a lot more active. Echoing PlasticRoad1's comment, I'm a work in progress. I'll update as warranted.

Bookmarked :)

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Hmmmm....I have made so many true transformations it's rediculas

All my life I have been a pretty high-level athlete....so I'll get in mad crazy good shape for football or for a mms fight

But after.....well what can I say.....I'm a man of indulgences....and in my heart of hearts a total hedonist......so our of season as soon as strength coach or trainer isn't watching...its this

When season picks up....it's "who replaced my defensive back with this fat guy."......and it's back to the grind

Reactions: DSF140

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But after.....well what can I say.....I'm a man of indulgences....and in my heart of hearts a total hedonist......

And that's my conflict, too. I was a college level athlete in swimming and ballroom dance (yes, it's a sport). In excellent shape, as the drawing at the bottom of that last blog entry will attest. (It was done by a womean I was dating. She was in the art department and used me as a model a number of times. Both in private as well as in her on-campus studio.)

But I'm very, very much a hedonist. And that's why, when I stopped being so active, my physical condition went to Hell. Fortunately muscle memory seems to be pretty long and I'm getting some of the muscularity back, though it's still coated by a lot of fat. But on work days I'm averaging 13000 steps, plus lifting of heavy boxes and the like. As I write at the bottom of the most recent post: baby steps.

Reactions: HairyTattedThick

Anguia10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here’s my transformation. Had a breakthrough and decide to change my life with proper diet and exercise. Studied/followed bodybuilding.com and started follow the early Men’s Physique guys like Ryan Hughes (first ever MP Pro), Steve Cook, Alex Carneiro, etc. and it’s been the best decision ever. I have respect for these athletes who who compete in these competitions and really just evolve their bodies through diet and exercise.

Attachments

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gained 100 pounds between 2016/17 because of my job dissatisfaction and all around lowered quality of life when I took a job in Colorado. Once I decided to resign and move back to California I lost all the weight in less than 6 months.

Adequate sleep played a huge role in my rapid weight loss. My diet was and still is terrible, but other than plenty of sleep, I get a decent amount of exercise along with a very healthy sex life. Since then I have been able to maintain this weight for over a year.

I think having self awareness is number one. Knowing when you’ve eaten enough, mowing how much exercise you need to compensate for your food choices and portions, knowing when to go to sleep for optimal functionality, and knowing when to have fun. Stress is a huge factor in weight gain or loss. So knowing when you are experiencing stress and knowing what alleviates your stress is very important. Eating definitely makes people feel less stressed but is counterproductive because it will lead to weight gain or health issues which both cause more stress.

Exercise, social events, talking, meditation, and sex/masterbation are all much better stress relievers.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here’s my transformation. Had a breakthrough and decide to change my life with proper diet and exercise. Studied/followed bodybuilding.com and started follow the early Men’s Physique guys like Ryan Hughes (first ever MP Pro), Steve Cook, Alex Carneiro, etc. and it’s been the best decision ever. I have respect for these athletes who who compete in these competitions and really just evolve their bodies through diet and exercise.
Fucking fantastic, @Anguia10 !

Plasticroad1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wow man!! That's what I'm talking about!! Good for you!! It takes a lot of hard work to achieve what you've accomplished! That's so great!

Reactions: Anguia10

rogue_sword

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nice thread and congrats to everyone so far.

My own 2p ... Not really a transformation but a few years ago I got heavily into fitness and here is a bulk/cut pic taken about 7 weeks apart. This was the first time I got really lean (at age 29) so it felt like a transformation to me. When you get the recipe right it's amazing how quickly you can achieve things

IMG_9840 2.jpeg