Has The Alpha/beta Male Stuff Gone Too Far?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
No idea what a co student is

however 300lbs that’s a big boy . However good fighters come in all shapes

in fact Mma fighter feder eminenkov is one of the best ever... does he have a body that looks world class.... nope he looks like a friend of my dads

And trust I would go broke if I bet on fighters who look like Instagram models
A co student is someone who is a student with you.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Again, alpha is applicable only to specific pack animals. As primates, humans are troop animals.

Basically I read a dude spouting “alpha” as someone who needs to feel special without doing anything special.

Noted primatologists like Jane Goodall use the term alpha male and alpha female to describe high ranking members of chimpanzee social groups.

Reactions: justjoe2

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Noted primatologists like Jane Goodall use the term alpha male and alpha female to describe high ranking members of chimpanzee social groups.

Are you blind to the fact that we aren't chimpanzees?

Point is: alpha/beta terms are typically used in reference to species outside our own.

If we want to act all superior and evolved as fuck or whatever... Maybe we should not use that terminology to describe human behavior.

Ya know, if we're so much more sophisticated and evolutionarily advanced as we try to claim we are...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Alpha-male humans are the same fuck-bois who would worship my fat, juicy-wet pussy and pay me to do it.

They just like the title cuz it makes them feel big and strong, because mentally they tend to be rather weak.

Edit: not all pussy-worship is based on this model.. no judgement. I'm just being an asshole cuz, I'm in a poop-shoot mood

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Point is: alpha/beta terms are typically used in reference to species outside our own.

If we want to act all superior and evolved as fuck or whatever... Maybe we should not use that terminology to describe human behavior.

Ya know, if we're so much more sophisticated and evolutionarily advanced as we try to claim we are...

well, Alpha applies to wolf packs, and descends linearly to dogs.......

Reactions: g0nz0

Hands_On

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
More misleading labels that people like to use to try to either lift themselves up or drag others down without any real data points or objective frame of reference. You're either box A, B, C, D, LMNOP which is patent oversimplification for the expediency of an easy "win" or posturing during a confrontation.

IMHO, it's a spectrum like everything else. Pantomime for dominance and submission with authority being the currency exchanged.

"Any man who must say I am k̶i̶n̶g̶ alpha is no true k̶i̶n̶g̶ alpha."

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

You know I don't consider human beings more evolved than any other animal. You go to the politics section. You have seen some of my recent posts.

Anyway, she wrote that primates being troop animals means that they don't have an alpha hierarchy. That just isn't true. Chimps do have alpha males and alpha females.

I don't agree with the alpha/beta stuff in humans. However, we have to be honest and factually correct in what we say. When people say things that are untrue it gives an opening to the opposition. That is why I challenged her on that point.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know I don't consider human beings more evolved than any other animal. You go to the politics section. You have seen some of my recent posts.

Anyway, she wrote that primates being troop animals means that they don't have an alpha hierarchy. That just isn't true. Chimps do have alpha males and alpha females.

I don't agree with the alpha/beta stuff in humans. However, we have to be honest and factually correct in what we say. When people say things that are untrue it gives an opening to the opposition. That is why I challenged her on that point.
The very design of our penises implies the fealty of relying upon the "alpha/beta" system for breeding and life in general. I think if people really took a deep delve into zoology and animal behaviors you'd see more of a matriarchal slant and the average "alpha" male creature has more of a human analogue in our "simp/cuck" archetypes

Reactions: wallyj84

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As men we need to reevaluate what it means to be a man. Preferably creating something separate from the shackles of family, relationships and women.
I think enough men have trodden this path, but I think like any new software applied to old hardware, there are often wants and needs that are much easier achieved by reverting back to the old software. And that approach is usually glorified(and less time/effort consuming) over the necessary drudgery of working through the inevitable bugs before the new software is optimized. I dont think men should have to quarantine themselves away from family, relationships and women to redefine what it is to be a man, I just think we need to be totally honest that such redefinition isn't necessarily going to be an attractive or security inspiring strategy for a few generations at least, aside from a few....and that that's ok.
To reach an equilibrium of mutual respect the societal pendulum is going to be expressed with peaks and valleys. This adherence to an "alpha beta" mythos has a parallel with women too, where a societal and workplace shift has found many self actuated and successful professional women left wanting family, relationships, and men that dont necessarily value what she has(or is willing) to offer, and so a select few venture off into "pinkpill" territory, leaning into selective and advantageous "femininity" strategies proven successful in a patriarchal setting.

Reactions: conqua

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But my value system is only valid one.
So then the question really is how deeply entrenched are you upon the value system by which you judge yourself? I....feel you on a lot of the self worth and self value insights you post, because I've been through a lot of it to some degree as well, to the point where there are daily reconciliations I still have to make between what I value and what I sense the world values me for.
Are you introspective enough to explore the foundations upon which your values were formed, because I feel like once you become cognizant of the cracks and flaws that are present there you'd be unable to help but question the very value system you judge yourself so harshly by.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And why do you think that?

The terms alpha/beta dry my vagina so fast you can hear it slam shut when men are talking about themselves.

There are some interesting points/exchanges in the thread, but I just can't help but roll my eyes at the fact that there really are dumb-fucks in the world who run around telling themselves that they're "alpha males". Ridiculous as fuck.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Quick opinion s

while humans are primates ... it’s not even close... we are way way different from any other animal spiecies

and our infinite adaptability makes any type of behavior extrapolation more of a fun game then anything that could be construed as a valid guild for behavior

that being said...(and this is something remember hearing and not something I’m an expert on)

Sooo here goes.... even in primates the whole alpha thing is a bit of a myth and general only accrues is closed systems, zoo, small reserves etc. and left in open system cooperation and compassion becomes way more imports

extrapolate to human.... repeat ..as a fun game

closed systems... prison yards, sports teams, cohort units

open systems .. doesn’t really apply

but the term is USEFUL

too
1. All hole corporate ceo type .... being alpha gives them an excuse to be a complete dick and explain away theier success to thier alpha traits... instead of the 400 million kick start they got from daddy

2. guys selling you info and books on how to be a “chick” magnet

3. explaining away treating others like shit and being over all sadistic

Hmmm I’m really liking this post...I’m gonna start trolling all you fuckers who I don’t like....but don’t cry trolling anymore losers.

I’m just being alpha!!!!

que my theme music bitches and smalls. .....cause I am out of here

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Money, looks, fame and that other thing all make some people better or worse off than others. I have none of the positive traits therefore I am low status or inferior.

I would love to live in a world where everyone had self-esteem, but self-esteem has to be earned. You can't earn self-esteem if you're inferior. Those are just the breaks.

What other ways can we make a more compassionate work, in your opinion?

I'm "inferior" in the eyes of society. I'm also one confident muhfucka. My worth doesn't come from what society has labeled me as. It comes from my exquisite fucking self..

Fuck what anyone says. I'm cool as fuck. I don't need anyone but me to validate that.

You *can* have self esteem.. You have chosen not to.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alpha, beta, gamma, zeta, etc.; whatever dumbass term you want to use.

Just another straw grasping excuse to somehow justify people's asshole behavior by assigning them some meaningless term.

I prefer to call them what they are: Assholes. Who exhibit otherwise unacceptable behavior and then think that claiming to be "alpha" somehow excuses their behavior. It doesn't.

What a load of baseless crap. Dumb as shit. :poop: