Has your cock ever been too "big"?

Yes. I’m vers but I am usually the bottom partner because the guys I’m with either are too scared to try it or think it’s a challenge and then it’s just about my cock and not me. To the point that I used to just seek tops or vers guys back when I was dating. My BF still has to ‘work up to it’ and it’s not that big!

Reactions: deleted1000754
This has happened to me a few times. Back in 2010 when I was dating a super thick European chick from Serbia. The first few times we fucked she was really really tight and she told me that we had to take things very slow because I was bottoming her out almost every single time we had sex. But me and her had quite the ride over that year. The next instance was back in 2011 during a drunk one night stand. Maybe it can be contributed to her being drunk but, every position we tried hurt her. Missionary was a no-go, she rode my cock for maybe 5 minutes and could barely sit all the way down (and I don't even have the longest or thickest dick in all seriousness). Then I tried doggy style and from the moment I got the first stroke off, I'm sure she was sobered up immediately. She told me the next day my dick was literally splitting her. Recently my wife has told me the same. But it's a combination of current size and the fact that I have been pumping off and on since she met me.

Yes. I stuck it through a gloryhole in a somewhat flaccid state looking for a blowjob, however once it got erect the party on the other side wanted it up their ass which I did not want without a condom. Unfortunately my cock got so thick I couldn't pull it out. My frustration allowed it to deflate it a bit so I could then pull it out. Scary experience when you feel trapped like that.

Yes. I stuck it through a gloryhole in a somewhat flaccid state looking for a blowjob, however once it got erect the party on the other side wanted it up their ass which I did not want without a condom. Unfortunately my cock got so thick I couldn't pull it out. My frustration allowed it to deflate it a bit so I could then pull it out. Scary experience when you feel trapped like that.
Wish I'd have been on the other side helping you out @Flexxx

I've seen your pics, that huge cock would be a challenge for anyone ... but who doesn't love a challenge!

i have enjoyed watching a few "friends" take on the challenge.....the fight makes it grow even bigger with excitement of their efforts !

One area that has really changed for me is blow jobs. My wife used to be able to take my glans and some of the shaft in while doing me orally, but now she can only take my glans into her mouth. A double sided blade - I have developed my CS very well, but that additional size now bulges up off my shaft and makes me too big for her mouth.