Has your cock ever been too "big"?

My first time was like this, with every attempt to have sex lasting barely a few thrusts before she'd start crying or tell me to stop. We were both virgins so it was definitely the awkward time.

I've had the occasional girl tell me to be careful, push their hand against my hip to stop me from going deep, attempt to move back or have to rest while I was inside to "get used to it" before I was allowed to move.

A lot of the time where I'm straight up told no or it legitimately won't fit, it seems to be medical reasons. My wife was already a tight squeeze without going so or getting lubed up, until her surgeries were I can barely get more than the head in before I'm told to pull back.
A virgin girl I played around with physically couldn't fit it in no matter how hard we tried. (Though her other virgin friend was a lot more prepared.)
A very skinny girlfriend has probably one of the wettest pussies I've ever felt, but can't get more than a finger in without wincing in pain due to endometriosis.

To some it seems like a bragging right, and generally it's pretty rare, but it's not a fun thing to happen when you actually want to fuck.

Reactions: Andyb2
My ex G.F used to say i was to thick and refused to suck it.....hence ex...lol

long ago...way back in school...became too wide/thick for oral...so since then I've been happy with just using their hands and just the facial expressions and the looks in their eyes when they lick around and kiss and rub me with against their faces and breasts, etc..

The only time this ever happened was when I was taking this girls virginity. I was a novice and didn't really know how to get her to the point where she was ready for penetration. I was pushing in and she was wincing in pain (yes she was wet enough). I got about halfway when she tapped me on the shoulders and told me I had to stop because it was too much.

That was the ONLY time! After that, I did some research and learned how to get a woman sufficiently aroused to be able to accept my cock without making me stop. Didn't mean it wasn't uncomfortable for some women, but they didn't make me stop.

Reactions: drambone2001
The only time this ever happened was when I was taking this girls virginity. I was a novice and didn't really know how to get her to the point where she was ready for penetration. I was pushing in and she was wincing in pain (yes she was wet enough). I got about halfway when she tapped me on the shoulders and told me I had to stop because it was too much.

That was the ONLY time! After that, I did some research and learned how to get a woman sufficiently aroused to be able to accept my cock without making me stop. Didn't mean it wasn't uncomfortable for some women, but they didn't make me stop.
What techniques did you learn that work to open her up?

A few. For those that are apprehensive, I assure them I'll be super slow and patient and will give them a ton of head first and use a lot of lube. Most go along with it and they've always opened up enough even if it takes an hour or more. All of them end up having an amazing time and I've given a number of women their first orgasms from intercourse. Then their 2nd and 3rd and 4th...

I have been told this maybe 10 times in my lifetime. I usually couldn't take women doggy style our first time having sex. I would have to warm them up by slow and deep thrust missionary or letting them ride. If I kicked their legs up for that super deep missionary it was usually the tell of the tale if I could get some doggy out of it. And out of the 30 women I have been with only 3 let me try anal. They were way too scared of the dick, which was funny to me because I don't even have the biggest dick on the planet lmao.

Reactions: fxstsb96
Not sure what to conclude on some of these responses. For me, the first time I had sex, it was not so much hurting the girl as I had real trouble penetrating her at all. She was older and made a comment saying, "Not everyone is compatible." I really was not aware at that time that my cock was a lot bigger than many others, I figured I didn't know what I was doing. Guess what? I didn't. No real foreplay, no getting her prepared, etc. Nevertheless, finally having the chance to have sex, I wasn't going to just give up and probably she never enjoyed it but I made sure to get it inside her anyway.

As I gained experience, I can say even thought I am almost 9" when fully erect (and not those b.s. underneath measurements) I have not had an issue with everyone woman accommodating me as long as I take my time. If it is a new partner, first you definitely have to warm the woman up with oral, lube, etc. Then, you simply test the vagina going slow to see how much she is comfortable with to begin with. Yes, if you go too deep too fast, there will be pain for many women and I have had some pushing back with hands or simply told, "You are too deep." But, I have also found as you begin gently fucking after a few minutes the vagina opens up more and you can go much deeper. Some women love it, some it doesn't nothing for. I think many love being stretched deep once they are really stimulated and I have had several women especially my wife cum from me having a very long penis. It is simply how you use it and your sensitivity to whom you are with.

Not sure what to conclude on some of these responses. For me, the first time I had sex, it was not so much hurting the girl as I had real trouble penetrating her at all. She was older and made a comment saying, "Not everyone is compatible." I really was not aware at that time that my cock was a lot bigger than many others, I figured I didn't know what I was doing. Guess what? I didn't. No real foreplay, no getting her prepared, etc. Nevertheless, finally having the chance to have sex, I wasn't going to just give up and probably she never enjoyed it but I made sure to get it inside her anyway.

As I gained experience, I can say even thought I am almost 9" when fully erect (and not those b.s. underneath measurements) I have not had an issue with everyone woman accommodating me as long as I take my time. If it is a new partner, first you definitely have to warm the woman up with oral, lube, etc. Then, you simply test the vagina going slow to see how much she is comfortable with to begin with. Yes, if you go too deep too fast, there will be pain for many women and I have had some pushing back with hands or simply told, "You are too deep." But, I have also found as you begin gently fucking after a few minutes the vagina opens up more and you can go much deeper. Some women love it, some it doesn't nothing for. I think many love being stretched deep once they are really stimulated and I have had several women especially my wife cum from me having a very long penis. It is simply how you use it and your sensitivity to whom you are with.

Good post. The thing is---once you've learned to use a big dick---you really don't need a big dick!

A guy learns patience, empathy, glorious foreplay and how to really please a woman and have her totally desire you...

Yet i find a lot of the guys that write a lot of these stories on here claiming to have big dicks never actually have pics on there profiles to back it up or post them on here

Always seems questionable to me lol

Reactions: Brisfit
No.

The only thing similar to that is this: during my wifes period we don't fuck for about a week. Once we go back i have some hard time to get my harrrd mushroom head inside of her. Gotta go slow, make her really wet and open her up again with soft short strokes. This feels always so great and i can imagine how a real thick cock would fuck her open even more crazy hehe...