Has your cock ever been too "big"?

So I am curious if you have ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
  • Please share your similar experiences.
So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.

Unfortunately, for me, nearly every time....it is a truly rare experience that even with lots of lube and patience and many multiple orgasms for the lady by my oral skills and fingers....the lady and I can have any intercourse...rarer to have intercourse. And forget oral...never met any lady with a mouth that wide...but just tongue licking and kissing is fine and I am just happy to be "invited" to the fun with any lady I am attracted to.

Reactions: HorsemanUK
Not mine but the top I was playing with .
One was in a sex club in fort Lauderdale; Cuban guy; not long but very thick; probably 7x8 or thicker.
The second one a guy I still play around with; I met him in a video store in Brooklyn: around 9x8.
Both couldn't fit in the beginning; it took some time to take those monsters in.

It turns me on to no end when someone tells me they’re too big for people to take. Instant hard on at that kind of “some can’t take it” conversations

Reactions: Elizabethrex
Once too big to fit at all, although I was young & inexperienced and she had never been penetrated before.

Not infrequently I get "please, it's too much" after she cums.

Similarly, I've had one lover who, while sometimes painfully tight, could go non-stop for hours. Afterwards she would comment on her soreness, and I'd feel like I'd gotten rugburn on my shaft.

Reactions: Elizabethrex
So I am curious if you have ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
  • Recently I began to have intercourse and had to stop because either I was too big or she was too small, it actually hurt and was uncomfortable for me even with lube.
  • Another encounter I was asked to stop "I have to stop your too much I can take it"
Don't get me wrong this does not happen a lot but it has occurred, i have even successfully enjoyed anal where she let me go until i was done. Please share your similar experiences.

So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.

Anal is usually a non starter for me because of my thickness.

Reactions: masonjames
Had a very petite Thai girl who could not get all of my 7.5 inches in-bottomed out at 6 inches. Even after a lot of gentle action her pussy was just too shallow.And wow she was TIGHT!

I could not imagine not being able to bury all of my hot hard throbbing cock in that little tiny pussy. I only can remember running in to a situation similiar to your many years ago. We finally quit trying since neither of us had any lube. I was just too big for her period. We both left very frustrated. I can sympathize with you!

No.

The only thing similar to that is this: during my wifes period we don't fuck for about a week. Once we go back i have some hard time to get my harrrd mushroom head inside of her. Gotta go slow, make her really wet and open her up again with soft short strokes. This feels always so great and i can imagine how a real thick cock would fuck her open even more crazy hehe...

Yea, boy I would our like to experience opening her pussy up with my big fat cock.

Not mine...but the very first guy I ever sucked was literally like a beer can. I couldn't get my mouth around it. It sucked cause I had been waiting and looking forward to sucking a cock for so long and all I could do was lick it like a lollipop.

I'm not considered to be large on here - 6.5' length x 5.5in girth.

I have had sexual contact with around 200+ guys,
Out of them only 8 (that i can recall) wanted to be fucked by me (I'm top but prefer foreplay over anal with random encounters)
Out of that 8, 7 of found my girth uncomfortable/hurt. 3 of them were "straight" and high on the white stuff - and probably never taken a cock before (although they all sucked like they knew what they were doing!)

One of the 3 straight lads made me take it straight back out as he screamed in pain. The other 2 lasted a few minutes before they couldn't go anymore.

The 5 gay lads all took it like a champ, even though didn't say they were uncomfortable till after we'd both came.

I have been told that on more than one occasion. The first was a woman, who first saw it, while i was still in briefs. I could tell from the brief look of dread on her face that she must have been thinking, "Please let most of that be his balls.".

Surprise!

When she pulled my briefs down, she looked, and, said, "Eeeewww, sorry, no. I just can't.". With that she left.

I have been told that on more than one occasion. The first was a woman, who first saw it, while i was still in briefs. I could tell from the brief look of dread on her face that she must have been thinking, "Please let most of that be his balls.".

Surprise!

When she pulled my briefs down, she looked, and, said, "Eeeewww, sorry, no. I just can't.". With that she left.
LOL, I would have been on all fours before you could have gotten your underwear off

Reactions: fxstsb96

Surprise!

She's a fool. I really think the majority of women ultimately don't like sucking or even the look of a dick. Sure they like it for stimulation in their vagina's...but generally the look of it or sucking they don't. You have a beautiful huge cock and almost all men would appreciate that...even if they weren't gay. Just a nod of "wow..nice dick".

im about 7ish but i have had petite girls that cant take it, but one memorable one kinda LIKED the pain of me bottoming out. On the receiving side i like to suck cock and biggest i sucked was 8" and i was actually proud of myself when i was able to throat it. i took it as a challenge.

My first girlfriend was just about 5 foot tall but only 85lbs, people called her anorexic, but it was just her build. We attempted to lose our virginity to each other, but after a few tries, and one successful entry we found out she had a super thick hymen in top of it all. She actually had a conversation with her Mom and went to get it removed surgically. After that I could get in with a lot of lube, but she could never take it for more than a few minutes without saying she was sore and we had to stop. Probably more an issue of her being too small than me too big, but the result was the same in the end.