Has your cock ever been too "big"?

Yes, I was on GH at the time, tried to put it into this Taiwanese woman doggy style and after I've hit bottom half way in she said no way I let you fuck me like that. We proceeded missionary though and she took it like a champ.

I've had a number of women who couldn't comfortably fit all of me, but that's probably really common here.

Only once has a woman actually said that I wouldn't fit and so we had to stop. She wasn't a small or inexperienced woman, but she was unusually tight and I was pretty excited. I had gotten only a few inches in and she called it off. It was about to get really frustrating but then she gave me what was possibly the most erotic hand job I have ever had in my life, so it was great in the end.

Reactions: fxstsb96
When I was younger and inexperienced I’d find it wouldn’t fit. Then I learned to stimulate on multiple levels, physical, mental, emotional. Flirting and foreplay are powerful, desire does a lot to open a body. Occasionally now there are still
times I just don’t fit but it’s rare

Have definitely had my share of guys that have struggled with my size, both throat and hole. Oddly enough the small stature btms seem to be able to handle big cock really well, both orally and anally. Generalization, but largely true in my experience.

Yes , my girth always was a burden for me I guess , it's a blessing and it's a curse , I've never had a really nice blowjob and never ever had one single deepthroat , also people complain when I fuck them that it's too thick and it might tear their ass up. Also i always bulge in sweatpants that I feel veeery uncomfortable

On all but one occasion anal has been impossible. Once encountered a woman where no matter how much we tried, it would not fit inside her pussy. It was a drunken night for both of us so, that may have been a factor. Besides that, only when it accidentally hits the toilet water while sitting down, which freaks me out every time!

Reactions: Antoniooo
So I am curious if you have ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
  • Recently I began to have intercourse and had to stop because either I was too big or she was too small, it actually hurt and was uncomfortable for me even with lube.
  • Another encounter I was asked to stop "I have to stop your too much I can take it"
Don't get me wrong this does not happen a lot but it has occurred, i have even successfully enjoyed anal where she let me go until i was done. Please share your similar experiences.

So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
Only once with a female that was 32 years old about 4 foot 2 and weighed about 89 pounds she would jerk me off first to get the better size...

Yes. Had a more active sex life when I moved to japan. I was fresh out of college, finally out living on my own, and I wanted to take the opportunity to have more sexual experiences and explore my sexuality. But...while having a daikon (Japanese slang for big white dick) made me exotic and lots of guys there wanted to test drive it, very few actually could. I’d meet many people for sex, then comes the time for me to try and stuff my dick in them annnnnd nope. Too large.

I mean I’m fine with oral or even a hot hand job. Though those weren’t always great quality either, guess because many of those guys had never played with anything over 7. I personally don’t think the mechanics would be all that different, but who knows maybe they are? It definitely felt interesting being treated as an exotic commodity though, having people hit you up for sex because they’ve never been with a foreigner or someone with a rather big endowment. But most meet ups were just for them wanting to have the experience, only three of those guys turned into fwb regular meetups. And those guys were glorious!

Personally, I don’t think my dick too large, any size is usually possible for a person to take inside them. But most of these guys just wanted to have a one time hookup and didn’t have the patience to try and ease themselves open to fitting my dick so yeah :/ It actually made me lose wood lots of times. Especially because pain is a huge turn off for me and I want my partner to feel comfortable, so if I try putting it in and the immediate response is “it hurts”, yeah I deflate pretty quickly and it isn’t easy for me to get it back up. Best to just call it quits then.

Met a guy here though who it was originally too big for, so we decided to meet up sometime later in a few months. In between that time though, guy went out, bought a dildo closer to my measurements, and practiced using it. By time we did meet up, he was able to take me, though he was still quite right around my dong. I was super impressed at the level of dedication he went to just to be able to get fucked by my member. And to my credit, still to this day he says I’m the best sex he’s ever had - told me he felt my dick poking his stomach from the inside when I was deep in him and he also came completely hands-free like a volcano. Total pride moment for me.

Anal has been a no go. I am thick (at least 6”girth) all the way to the tip so it can be more difficult to get started
Same. I’m 6.5 on girth and if very very aroused it pretty much hits 7. When it fits, everyone loves what my dick does to their ass and prostate. But finding people who can take it easily is rare. As one former fwb of mine said after he first played with my dick, “your cock is NOT a starter cock!”. Meaning, you gotta have some practice before you handle one my size haha.

I've been told that they think it's too big and I do not push things since, you know, CONSENT MATTERS, but they'll gladly suck on it.
I get this A LOT. I also have the same mindset, I don’t push things, and yeah I’ll settle for some head.

Same. I’m 6.5 on girth and if very very aroused it pretty much hits 7. When it fits, everyone loves what my dick does to their ass and prostate. But finding people who can take it easily is rare. As one former fwb of mine said after he first played with my dick, “your cock is NOT a starter cock!”. Meaning, you gotta have some practice before you handle one my size haha.
I hear you @DiomedesXVI. I’ve told overly excited guys “this isn’t a beginners dick” to set expectations and slow the pace of things. Taking time, patience, desire, lube, breathing are all necessary

Few guys and a couple of Trans girls needed a break or flat out stop anal and just blow me.