Has your cock ever been too "big"?

Never in a million years did I think I could be.... but I think we have just recently been proven wrong. About a month ago the wife asked me to stop when I'd gone real deep during missionary, then afterwards she complained about being sore and asked me to inspect. She had a tiny slit in the bottom side of her hole. After some time off sex a couple of weeks later the same thing happened again when I got her legs into a certain angle and drove downwards into her and getting right down to the base where it's possibly a bit too girthy as it goes from 6 to nearer 7.

This is not the first time she's had little injuries like this having previously got them on the upper side by her clit and we've never really known why or how she'd got them. Well we now think it could possibly be my dick causing this and I perhaps need to not thrust at certain angles any more.

So you could say I've literally split her vagina. lol.
(She was not impressed with that joke). o_O
Try more fore play. Go down on her until she has an orgasm before entering her. Use a lot of lube as you can never use too much.

Try more fore play. Go down on her until she has an orgasm before entering her. Use a lot of lube as you can never use too much.
That's how I role every time - pro head-giver here!! She likes to come 3 or 4 times from head before I put it in (and that's my favorite drug!). Otherwise without those juices, it just doesn't go in easy.

That's how I role every time - pro head-giver here!! She likes to come 3 or 4 times from head before I put it in (and that's my favorite drug!). Otherwise without those juices, it just doesn't go in easy.
I also love eating pussy. So many women complain about the guy not willing to go down on them. Good for you bro. She is a lucky woman.

So I am curious if you have ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
  • Recently I began to have intercourse and had to stop because either I was too big or she was too small, it actually hurt and was uncomfortable for me even with lube.
  • Another encounter I was asked to stop "I have to stop your too much I can take it"
Don't get me wrong this does not happen a lot but it has occurred, i have even successfully enjoyed anal where she let me go until i was done. Please share your similar experiences.

So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
Yeah mate. I‘ve bottomed out in a lot of women. Having a big cock and loving a good rough fuck doesn’t always work out, depending on the woman.

It’s usually hitting the back wall relentlessly that’s been the issue. Although there’s women I’ve fucked that love that and it makes them squirt.

There’s always a way to make it work if they need to cum. It’s good head that’s hard to come by when you’re hung.

Yeah mate. I‘ve bottomed out in a lot of women. Having a big cock and loving a good rough fuck doesn’t always work out, depending on the woman.

It’s usually hitting the back wall relentlessly that’s been the issue. Although there’s women I’ve fucked that love that and it makes them squirt.

There’s always a way to make it work if they need to cum. It’s good head that’s hard to come by when you’re hung.
No kidding about getting head. It's always good in the moment, but after, you start to feel those teeth marks on your shaft. Oww. . . Plus, deep throating is out of the question.

Depends on the person, but it mostly depends on how the guy handles himself. If I am fucking when drunk I can get carried away and really hurt the person I'm fucking to the point they're trying to push me away. Normally it's fine just takes a while to open them up enough.

Not me, but a good friend. He was 18 and a virgin at the time.
He had been out at a nightclub, but it was a pretty rural place, a country bar with a nightclub once or twice a week.
He told me him and a girl had gone round the back of the building and got a little frisky. He had done hand and maybe oral stuff before but this time things progressed further. She was really up for it until he pulled his dick out and she got a proper look at it. She stopped him dead and said that that thing wasnt going anywhere near her, it was way too big!

I know I wasnt there, but i totally believe him. He was a respectful guy that didnt lie and he was 6'6" so he was pretty big in other places too.

Bitsweet when you cant fuck because you got a big dick.

I have been pumping for a while, With the combination of gainswave, pumping, and my wifes laser vaginal rejuvenation, I finally could only enter half way. We kinda thought it was like hitting a wall. We tried for 20 minutes, with lots of lube, and only getting half way. Finally something "popped" and I was able to go all the way. After full insertion for 20 minutes or so, lightly tapping her cervix, she had a huge orgasm. She said it was one of her best ones ever. I asked her if hitting her cervix was painful, she said at first, but then it got feeling good.

Yeah, my new girlfriend is 4’11 and has an IUD but she’s had to go back to the gynocologist because I keep dislodging it and moving it. She says I’m about twice as big as her ex, it hurts and feels sore for her about a day or two after we have sex, but she also has never had an orgasm before until she’s been with me. Now. She cums multiple times.

Also my ex apparently when sleeping around about me & it made them feel uncomfortable. She also keeps texting me trying to sleep with me again.

Attachments

I’ve always had an outsized black dick… Having an organ my size isn’t what it’s made to be. When I was in my 20's, and more thinner and limber, this thing attracted to me is so long, that I was able to lean over and suck about 3 inches of my own dick head, dozens of times for my own arousal! I became hooked on doing so much, that It got to a point where I didn’t need a babe suck me because they could get maybe 3 inches in their mouth anyway.

Later, I used to do this trick for the babes amusement, and somewhat shock value them before fucking them! Most were afraid of my big size anyway, because they always thought I would ruin their pussy for good. I used to have girlfriends break up with me because after trying to accommodate my sheer size over and over was just too much for them to take! So, I’d move on to another one that didn’t get too scared. Just sharing some odd issues possessing a giant sized dick. Owning one isn’t all as fun as most folks expect. He’s beautiful to look at, but not to fuck with.

I always felt like I was a freak of nature, until I found LPSG for support years ago. I knew I was extra long, but when I’m fully hard, he feels heavy dangling from my groin. I decided to figure out how heavy this thing is? So one day, I took a tape measure roll to the market so I could measure a similar large 9 to 10 inch cucumber, because I wanted to approximate the weight of my dick since he always feels solid and heavy in my hands when I'm fully erect and it always hangs downwards…

So I found a cucumber that was equal to my size - 7 inches in circumference, and I weighed it, and that thing came to 2 pounds!!! The odd thing is that it felt kinda like the same heaviness in my hand as equal to my dick weight when I'm fully erect!

Even when I thumped this cucumber with my finger when holding it, I felt the solid vibration it made, is exactly as how it feels when I thump my own dick full of blood. The same as like a solid watermelon to see if it’s ripe a fluid-mass like thump... I Kidd-you-not! This is why I believe why my dick hangs downward from my groin when I'm totally hard because of the solid weight of this huge thing... incredible as it sounds. Often I'm amazed by how some of these mostlywhite babes, can accommodate him inside them.I not sure if it’s because I’m black? But it can be a challenge even when I’m gentle. Well, that’s my story.

Attachments

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I've been too big in the sense that with my partners either we took things slowly and managed to do it or I had only one night stand and they were "prepared" to take my size.
It happened tho a couple of times that they couldn't finish giving me oral, because it takes quite some time for me to finish and handling my size for such "long time" (not crazy long, but still) was not easy. That's why it happened that I had to jerk off myself to finish. I wouldn't say I was "too big" but for sure it was also a big size issue

Reactions: Kalbca and steel33